Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Skyegiovanni, come open up your gift!

Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
Gift for Skyegiovanni!

I am so sorry for the delay in getting you this gift!

I know you wanted a medium-sized home with a cozy feel, a bit of new and old, and room for a garden. Unfortunately, building is really not a skill of mine- I may still attempt a house for you, but honestly from looking at the gift you made for the exchange you are one million times better of a builder than me ;)

So I decided to make a family that I thought would fit in a house like that- but with a twist, of course, because I'm fond of sim backstories and big personalities :)

I also took inspiration from you saying that you like using the Kids 2010 compilation. While, as I said, I didn't build anything, you will see how if I do end up building a house for you, the kids content would fit in nicely!

Okay, enough rambling on my part! Meet the Everett-Rose Household!

The Everetts are siblings, and the only things they really have in common are parents, a home, and their eyes. Danny and Ella live together (along with Danny's friend Lorelei Rose) because their parents left them the house and they don't have enough money to live alone. But these siblings are anything but close, and a new career choice on Danny's part is about to add friction to the household.

Meet Danny Everett!

Dannyheadshot_zps2c6afc1b.jpg

Traits: Absent-minded, Childish, Friendly, Nurturing, Good Sense of Humor
LTW: To Be Super Popular
Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8231150

Danny1_zps533fc96c.jpg

Danny2_zpsad86d447.jpg

Danny gets along with almost everybody, but he especially enjoys working with kids. That's why he's opening up a daycare at home! Danny knows that he'll love taking care of kids all day, and he's sure that he'll make friends with kids and parents alike. His humor, caring nature, and easy way with people will make him a hit, along with his knack for understanding kids. He's happy to get down on the floor and play with the kids as if he were one of them! Danny does get distracted sometimes and forget what he was doing, but he hopes to overcome this and be a good childcare provider. Danny just opened up his daycare, and he's ready for the kids to arrive!

There's only one problem...

Meet Ella Everett!

Ellaheadshot_zps106f9fd9.jpg

Traits: Ambitious, Workaholic, Grumpy, Proper, Bookworm
LTW: To Be a CEO of a Mega-corporation
Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8231152

Ella1_zpsb49bf02e.jpg

Ella2_zps935095bd.jpg

Ella hates noise, clutter, or anything that distracts her from her important work. She has big dreams and she's determined to let nothing stand in her way. Ella wants to be a CEO and get out of her small-town existence. Ella's bad moods are always a struggle, but Ella knows that if people would just give her a chance she could excel at just about anything, and she could manage a company better than anybody else. Ella finds working relaxing, and in her sparse free time she enjoys reading.

With Danny opening up a daycare in the house, Ella is determined to spend more time away than ever. It's not that she hates kids- it's just that she knows she won't be able to focus with them all running around and screaming! Ella is already exasperated by Danny's childish antics, and she thinks he should devote himself to something more important.

Then there's Ella's other pet peeve: her and Danny's roommate, Lorelei...

Meet Lorelei Rose!

Loreleiheadshot_zps7d3e9dd5.jpg

Traits: Green Thumb, Eco-Friendly, Irresistible, Inappropriate, Excitable
LTW: To Have the Perfect Garden
Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8231155

Lorelei1_zpsf40325fc.jpg

Lorelei2_zpsabeb35f1.jpg

(For some reason I forgot to take a picture of Lorelei in her athletic clothing- so sorry!)

Lorelei is all about nature! She loves planting, growing, harvesting- all of it. She'd spend every minute in her garden if she could. Because of her love of nature, Lorelei is very conscious of the environment and is known for her "go green" slogans. In fact, Lorelei is so enthusiastic and passionate that she doesn't always realize when she's rubbing somebody the wrong way. Her spontaneous environmental rants and inability to take social cues to stop makes her a little bit inappropriate. But Lorelei also has a magnetic personality that attracts those who agree with her opinions.

Lorelei and Danny are friends, and while they have different interests they're always happy to talk and share their thoughts. Lorelei's excitement goes well with Danny's humor and friendliness. When Danny and Ella were having trouble paying the bills, Lorelei was happy to move in and contribute, especially when she learned that there was ample room for her to plant a garden and begin selling produce. Lorelei doesn't understand why Ella resents her so much- but she suspects it's because she's happy with her lot in life while Ella is always dreaming of moving to a fancy apartment in Bridgeport. Lorelei has been known to give unsolicited advice about the environment to Ella, who usually retreats to her room.

The Household!

groupshot_zps99bcf6bf.jpg

Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8231178

I imagine the Everett-Rose Household living in Twinbrook, but of course they can go anywhere you'd like :)

There's a lot that will be up to you, Skyegiovanni! Will the three roommates learn to live happily with each other? Will Ella move away? Will she manage to cooperate with others and maybe even make some true friends who accept her for who she is? Will the siblings become closer? Will Danny and Lorelei become more than just friends? Who will achieve their dreams and who will not?

Each of the three sims has a path their life could take, and you can play them together or only one of them!

In the household download, each sim has some skills and a job. If you'd prefer to play them fresh out of CAS with no relationships, they're also available as individual downloads.

I used expansions packs and only stuff packs that you said you had. I also used some store content. If there are any items you don't have (see list in the post below) please simply post what you don't have and I'll gift it to you- that's included as part of your gift ;)

Let me know if you have any problems, and I hope you enjoy!

Comments

• Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited May 2014
    Store Content List:

Skyegiovanni, if you do not own some of the content on this list please just post saying which items and I will gift you all of them!!

These are all the items used (not counting items that came with worlds/venues that I know Skye already owns- I believe those would be the dance studio, Sunlit Tides, Roaring Heights, and Aurora Skies).

Here are the items used:

The Roaring 20's- male hair

Sophisticated Updo- female hair
    Side Swept Hair- female hair
    Candy Do- female hair
    Don't Flip Your Wig Hairstyle- female hair
    Straight Cut Bangs and Bandana- female hair

After Dark Ensemble- female outfit
    Sarong Along with Me- female outfit
    Simply Sophisticated Dress- female outfit
    Nighty Nightshirt- female sleepwear
    Fantastic Floral Dress and Jacket- female outfit
    Triple Band Shirt and Leggings- female outfit

Ballyhoo!- female pants

Valenki Boots- female boots
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited May 2014
    Complete at last, anybody may post :)
  • AlizatinaAlizatina Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited May 2014
    That household looks awesome! :D
    I love the stories, it seems like they would be fun to play! :mrgreen:
    200.gif
    cFVKsID.png
    “It’s very dangerous,” she said, “falling in love with someone’s flaws.”
  • kayla1686kayla1686 Posts: 1,697 Member
    edited May 2014
    This is such a wonderful gift! I love all of the back stories you wrote for them. They sound like so much fun to play, I may just have to snag them for myself. I mean... how could anyone resist a hunk like Danny? Did I just say that out loud... :shock: :oops:

Hehe, I'm sure Skyegiovanni will love them! :mrgreen: Awesome job!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited May 2014
    Each of the sims are great! :) Great background story details that you have written for each of them! It is great that each of the sims are different to each other in their character, traits, careers, interests and way they live their lives. They will be a great household to have in the game! It is great that you wrote in their background details their thoughts about each other and the way they live their lives. It looks very nice how you have done their clothing. Nice shades of colours and patterns that you have used.
    They are great sims! :)
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited May 2014
    Really really nice sims Jojo! They have a great dynamic going on also and it will be fun to see where they all end up and how their unique personalities play out :D
  • Ra345Ra345 Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited May 2014
    They look amazing! I especially love the look you gave Ella. I'll be putting them in my game ASAP! Yay for sharing!
  • Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited May 2014
    Very nice household, jojo! Love some of the clothes, especially Ella's. ;)
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited May 2014
    Lovely Sims and I agree with everyone else, you did a great job on them, their clothes, and their stories!
    edited May 2014
    Thank you so much guys for the lovely comments!! You're all really sweet :)

I hope that skyegiovanni sees this, and lets me know what store items she needs! :)
  • SundaymoonSundaymoon Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited May 2014
    Oooh! Thanks to MizoreYukii for letting me know. I honestly wasn't expecting more after all the wonderful gifts :shock:

These sims are lovely, Danny looks great, male sims are always hard work to make and I love the greens you used for his outfits. It will definitely be interesting to see how the daycare goes with his sisters grumpy trait after a long day at work :twisted:
    Speaking of his sister, GORGEOUS! You totally got the grumpy business woman spot on with her outfits.
    Lorelei is a total cutie, she is just the kind of sim I love to play :mrgreen: Gardening is one of my favorite skills so I'll have a lot of fun with that! Maybe love will blossom between her and Danny? ;)

Gonna find a cute starter home and install these sims onto my laptop now, the only store items I don't have are the Side Swept Hair, Fantastic Floral Dress and Jacket and the triple band skirt and leggings.

I don't have Ambitions installed on my laptop cause I just set it up, so I'm gonna install that and any of the store content they need that I didn't put in yet.

Thank you so much Jojo! :mrgreen:
  • ForeverFranconiaForeverFranconia Posts: 2,154 Member
    edited May 2014
    Woooow! They all look so cute, and simply divine! But that is expected coming from you! :) I love the stories and Danny is just so cute! Amazing job! :mrgreen: