Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GC's CC-Free Sims *Closed*

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    edited May 2014
    The Kramer Rhodes family is a great household of sims! :) Very nice background details thar you have written for them! The parents sound very nice people, and little Alison looks and sounds cute! Morgana is very different to them! Great poses that you have of her in the pictures! They reflect so well what you have written about her!
    Very nice background details to read, great sims and very nicely done pictures, which you always do so very well! :)
  • saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited May 2014
    What a sweet family!
    I always love how your sims have detailed background, feels more close to them :) Their outfits are very chic and classy too. Left them a big rec!
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited May 2014
    Thank you both! :-)
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited May 2014
    Kramer-Rhodes Household looks wonderful GC! :D Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited May 2014
    Thank you yanti :-)
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
    edited May 2014
    Have a two more households to upload soon, but I just wanted to pop in quickly to share this picture...

Screenshot-4-4.jpg"width=640"

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Are those little round things at the bottom people's heads that are on fire? Why is my sim painting something so horrible? :lol:

He is an adult and isn't evil or mean-spirited or anything like that. He has the artistic trait and I think he is around level 7 in the painting skill. Why is he painting something that looks like it was done by an psychotic five year old?
    edited May 2014
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited May 2014
    GreenCats wrote:
    Have a two more households to upload soon, but I just wanted to pop in quickly to share this picture...

Screenshot-4-4.jpg"width=640"

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Are those little round things at the bottom people's heads that are on fire? Why is my sim painting something so horrible? :lol:

He is an adult and isn't evil or mean-spirited or anything like that. He has the artistic trait and I think he is around level 7 in the painting skill. Why is he painting something that looks like it was done by an psychotic five year old?

look like huts to me....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited May 2014
    :shock: Your sim painting made me giggle! :lol: The game can take you unawares sometimes! In a good way! :lol:
  • Illyianna2005Illyianna2005 Posts: 895 Member
    edited May 2014
    GreenCats I finally found the time to get the Prologue as well as Chapter 1 done for my 10 Gen Legacy using Maria and Elizabeth. You can take a look at it here and let me know if everything is ok, if I did anything wrong let me know.

http://illyiannasblog.wordpress.com/illyiannas-50-gen-challenge/
    edited May 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    The painting is a picture that sims paint . There is a picture of it on this page
    http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Painting/Gallery under painting small 5-6.
    It is not a nice type of painting.

Ah ha! Thank you. It's nice to know that my sim's not just totally crazy. Yes, it's a rather unpleasant painting. I find the dark subject matter combined with the innocent child-like style very incongruous and creepy!

anettesb wrote:
    look like huts to me....

:lol: You are so right! Of course it is - silly me :oops:

yanti68 wrote:
    :shock: Your sim painting made me giggle! :lol: The game can take you unawares sometimes! In a good way! :lol:

:D
    edited May 2014
    GreenCats I finally found the time to get the Prologue as well as Chapter 1 done for my 10 Gen Legacy using Maria and Elizabeth. You can take a look at it here and let me know if everything is ok, if I did anything wrong let me know.

http://illyiannasblog.wordpress.com/illyiannas-50-gen-challenge/

Oh wow you made it look so pretty! Thank you for sharing it on your lovely website :-)

I also really enjoyed reading your first two chapters. You've taken such beautiful pictures, and I love how you've expanded on Elizabeth's back story and life xx
    edited May 2014
    Richie Radan

RRFace.png

RREverydayFormalSleep.png

RRAthleticSwimWorkOut.png

Back home in Croatia, Richie worked on the city council. But on vacation in Barnacle Bay, he got pulled into the local smuggling racket, and crime is paying so well that he's thinking about staying.

Family Funds: 249,213
    Family Inventory: Empty

Traits: Friendly, Ambitious, Evil, Perfectionist, Workaholic, Kleptomaniac
    Hidden Traits: None
    Life State: Human
    LTW: Become a Master Thief
    Job: Thug (Criminal - Level 3)
    Maxed Skills: None
    Completed Challenges: None
    Inventory: High School Diploma, Unbreakable Umbrella, 10 Perfect Quality Cheeses
    Origin: Barnacle Bay Premade, edited in CAS
    edited May 2014
    The Chevalier-Shahi Family

Fayvel, Thérèse, and their son Isidore love to travel the world together. When Isidore's new baby brother Achille is old enough, they hope he will enjoy joining them in their adventures.

Family Funds

Family Inventory

- MinusOne Kelvin Refrigerator
    - Food Replicator
    - Six nectar racks full of perfect quality nectar (90 bottles, worth 45,954 simoleons in total)
    - A Chinese treasure chest containing the complete Chinese Vase Relic Collection, the complete Chinese Zodiac Animals Relic Collection, and the complete Chinese Tombs Symbol Relic Collection
    - A French treasure chest containing the complete French Tombs Signet Relic Collection, the complete Dangerous Creatures International Relic Collection, and the complete Dropa Stones International Relic Collection
    - An Egyptian treasure chest containing the complete Tombs of Egypt Sigil Relic Collection, the complete Caponic Jars Relic Collection, and the complete Egyptian Gold Figurines Relic Collection
    - Five further Egyptian treasure chests, CASted to represent brown pottery, red pottery, bronze, gold, and stone, each containing 10 wide-necked vase, 10 narrow-necked vase, and 10 bowls in the corresponding material

This relic collection is worth 113,734 simoleons. If you include the fridge, food replicator, and nectar, the family inventory is worth 173,688. However, if you want to sell the nectar or relics, make sure to take them out of their containers first, or you will only get the sale value of the containers.

CSAll.png

Fayvel, Thérèse, Isidore, Achille, and Piao Chevalier-Shahi

CSHeads1.png

CSHeads2.png

Top Right: Fayvel Chevalier-Shahi (née Newfold-Shahi)

Fayvel is of mixed Egyptian, Italian, German, Scottish, and Polynesian descent, but until he met his wife Thérèse had never set foot outside of his home town of Riverview. Now with Thérèse and their son Isidore, he's visited Shang Simla, Champs Les Sims, and his grandad's birthplace of Al Simhara, and attended his sister Asra's wedding in Aurora Skies. He's really enjoying making new friends from all over the world, and learning about different art styles and philosophies.

The birth of Fayvel and Thérèse's second son Achille has put their travelling on hold for a little while, so Fayvel is focusing on spending time with his family and doing well at his job as a video game executive. Fayvel got offered a position in this career track almost straight out of high school, so never went to university, but he hopes to one day, maybe when the boys are a little older.

Traits: Genius, Artistic, Neat, Clumsy, Social Butterfly, Computer Whiz
    Hidden Traits: Egyptian Culture, Immune to Fire, Rocker, Wished for Long Life
    LTW: Reach Max Influence with All Social Groups (Achieved)
    Job: Game Studio Head (Video Game Developer - Game Artist - Level 10)
    Maxed Skills: Athletic, Charisma, Logic, Painting, Writing, Photography, Martial Arts
    Completed Challenges: Historical Hoarder, Relic Collection Connoisseur, Brushmaster, Proficient Painter, Master Painter, Timber Terminator
    Inventory: High School Diploma, Collection Helper, 2 Heart-Shaped Cut Pink Diamond, 1 Woohooium Ingot
    Origin: Born in game

Top Left: Thérèse Chevalier-Shahi (née Chevalier)

Fayvel's wife Thérèse had wanted to travel the world ever since she was a little girl. Every day after school she would go exploring the tombs hidden under her home town of Champs Les Sims, and piece together pictures of lost civilizations from the beautiful relics she found there.

But Thérèse lived with an elderly aunt who ran a struggling hotel, and who needed all the assistance she could get. So, as soon as she was old enough, Thérèse had to dedicate most of her spare time to helping out behind the desk, cooking the meals, and cleaning the bedrooms. She even attended a local university so that she could stay nearby and help out.

When Thérèse's aunt passed away, she left the hotel to her own daughter Maria, who sold it on as quickly as she could. Thérèse didn't mind being left out of her aunt's will - she was finally free to live the life she'd always wanted.

Traits: Irresistible, Genius, Adventurous, Avant Garde, Charismatic, Nurturing, Natural Cook
    Hidden Traits: French Culture
    LTW: Private Museum (Achieved)
    Job: Five-Star Chef (Culinary - Level 10)
    Maxed Skills: Athletic, Charisma, Cooking, Fishing, Gardening, Logic, Photography, Martial Arts, Nectar Making
    Completed Challenges: Historical Hoarder, Relic Collection Connoisseur, Rubble Excavator, Well Spelunker, Menu Maven, Amateur Ichthyologist, Botanical Boss, Master Farmer, Chess Grand Master, Proficient Painter, Gem Collector, Metal Collector, Martial Arts Grand Master, Master of Meditation, Sim Fu King, Timber Terminator, Mix Master
    Inventory: High School Diploma, University Diploma, Certificate of Partnership with China, Certificate of Partnership with France, Certificate of Partnership with Egypt, Death Flower, Hikon QX40di Gladiator Camera, Moodlet Manager, Legendary Axe of Pangu, Master Thief's Coin, Tear of Horus, The Sultans' Tabernacle, Left Eye of Horus, Right Eye of Horus, 10 Perfect Frogs, 10 Perfect Salmon, 20 Perfect Bananas, 20 Perfect Garlics, 10 Perfect Potatoes
    Origin: Randomly generated, edited in CAS

Bottom Left: Isidore Chevalier-Shahi

Fayvel and Thérèse's son Isidore is a very well traveled little boy. He spends most of his time in foriegn lands, meeting new friends, learning local songs, fishing, and being tutored by his dad in painting, chess, and photography. He enjoys it all, but what he's really looking forward to is being old enough to play an instrument.

Isidore understands that the family will have to remain in Riverview under his baby brother Achille is old enough to travel, and he doesn't mind. On their last trip to China, his parents allowed him to adopt a little puppy, and he is very excited to be able to stay at home for a little while with his new friend.

Traits: Virtuoso, Dog Person, Adventurous
    Hidden Traits: French Culture, Rocker
    LTW: Master of the Arts
    Maxed Skills: Fishing, Chess, Painting
    Completed Challenges: Historical Hoarder, Amateur Ichthyologist, Commercial Fisherman, Brushmaster, Proficient Painter, Master Painter
    Inventory: Homework

Bottom Center: Achille Chevalier-Shahi

Isidore's brother Achille loves making friends, spending time outdoors, and sharing his mum's fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches with his dad.

Traits: Friendly, Loves the Outdoors
    Hidden Traits: French Culture, Rocker, Immune to Fire
    Inventory: Empty

Bottom Right: Piao Chevalier-Shahi

Isidore's puppy Piao was an ophaned stray all alone in Shang Simla until the Chevalier-Shahi family found him and took him in. He loves to bark, but is otherwise very well-behaved and good-natured.

Traits: Noisy, Non-Destructive, Friendly
    Life State: Dog
    Inventory: Empty
    Origin: Randomly generated

CSEverydayFormal.png

CSSleepAthletic.png

CSMartialSwim.png

CSWorkOut.png
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited May 2014
    Richie is a very nice sim :) It looks great how you have done his face. It sounds like he will stay in Barnacle Bay and take up a new smuggling career!
    Your family of sims looks very nice! :)
    edited May 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    Richie is a very nice sim :) It looks great how you have done his face. It sounds like he will stay in Barnacle Bay and take up a new smuggling career!
    Your family of sims looks very nice! :)

Thank you, Rose! Yes, he will definitely be staying in Barnacle Bay :-)

I have updated the post above with information about the family now. Happy Simming! xxx
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited May 2014
    I just love your stuff GreenCats! I love seeing when you post something new! I always rec'd them for you and I apologize for not always taking the time to let you know how much I enjoy them. :D
    edited May 2014
    The Chevalier - Shahi family are very nice! :) I always enjoy reading the background details that you write for each of the sims. It is great all the items and relic collections that you have placed into their family and individual inventories ! It is great to have them! Thank you so very much for sharing these items with us! :)
    edited May 2014
    tanubanue wrote:
    I just love your stuff GreenCats! I love seeing when you post something new! I always rec'd them for you and I apologize for not always taking the time to let you know how much I enjoy them. :D

Hi there! It's really sweet of you to stop by :-) I'm so glad you enjoy my sims!

rosemow wrote:
    The Chevalier - Shahi family are very nice! :) I always enjoy reading the background details that you write for each of the sims. It is great all the items and relic collections that you have placed into their family and individual inventories ! It is great to have them! Thank you so very much for sharing these items with us! :)

Thanks so much, Rose! xxx
  • JodiRebbyJodiRebby Posts: 1,649 Member
    edited May 2014

Hi, GreenCats!

I have a question about the default skin: am they just there for the photos? :) What are they and how do they work? I read it twice (maybe more) but I'm still clueless. :oops: xD
    edited May 2014
    Hi Jodi! How are you doing?

Default replacement skins are custom skins that change how the default skins appear in CAS and in game. They are not a separate skin that you can select and they don't transfer with sims you upload - if you install them, they just change how your skins look in your own game.

So, yes, they are just for the photos and my own game play. I use them because I can't stand to look at the EA skins. If you put my sims in your game, they will have whatever default replacement skin you have installed or, if you don't have one installed, the EA default skin.

I also use default replacement eyes, default replacement eyebrows, and a default replacement skin map, which work in similar ways.
    edited May 2014
    Unfortunately aspiring master thief Richie made a bad impression on his scary vampire boss Rhoda :lol:

Screenshot-4.jpg"width=640"
    edited May 2014
    The Lobos Family

Retired athlete, ex-con, and family man Angel Lobos is head of a large and chaotic household. Daughter and son-in-law Carlotta and Pietro are trying for a baby, daughter Anita is recovering from a messy divorce, and son and daughter-in-law Donato and Tomika are working hard at their jobs. With so much going on in each of their lives, can they still find time to spend together as a family?

Family Funds: 1,063,301
    Family Inventory: Empty

LobosAll.png

Angel and Anita Lobos

LobosHeads1.png

Right: Angel Lobos

Angel got into some trouble in his youth, but he put that all behind him as soon as his first children, twin daughters Anita and Carlotta, were born. Not long after came son Donato and daughter Sabina. To support his growing family, Angel directed all of his strength and ambition into rising up the ranks of the athletic career to become a superstar athlete.

Angel's wife Marisol passed away several years ago, and Angel now lives with Anita, Carlotta, Carlotta's husband Pietro, Donato, and Donato's wife Tomika. He has recently retired, and with so much free time to spare he is eager for the grandchildren to start arriving!

Traits: Friendly, Athletic, Schmoozer, Family-Orientated, Kleptomaniac
    LTW: Become a Superstar Athlete (Achieved)
    Job: Retired
    Maxed Skills: Athletic
    Inventory: High School Diploma, Unbreakable Umbrella
    Origin: Riverview premade, edited in CAS

Left: Anita Lobos

Angel's shy, artistic daughter Anita likes to lock herself away in her studio and paint, sculpt, or write. Family is very important to her, so her recent divorce hit her particularly hard, but fortunately she finds her work very therapeutic.

Traits: Artistic, Savvy Sculptor, Clumsy, Loner, Bookworm, Family-Orientated
    LTW: Illustrious Author
    Job: Avant Garde Poseur (Painter - Level 5)
    Maxed Skills: Painting
    Inventory: High School Diploma, University Diploma, Unbreakable Umbrella

LobosOutfits1A.png

LobosOutfits1B.png

LobosOutfits1C.png

Carlotta and Pietro Lobos-Shahi

LobosHeads2.png

Left: Carlotta Lobos-Shahi (née Lobos)

Anita's identical twin sister Carlotta loves her work, her friends, and her family. She is Anita's best friend, and shares her love of art, though not her introverted disposition.

Traits: Athletic, Absent-Minded, Artistic, Good, Social Butterfly, Irresistible
    Job: Sports Legend (Sports - Level 10)
    Maxed Skills: Athletic, Charisma

Right: Pietro Lobos-Shahi (née Newfold-Shahi)

Pietro is strong, kind, and creative; he excels at every sport and can play any tune on his guitar. He has many friends and even more fans. He and his wife Carlotta met as children the day he moved to Riverview with his family, and dated all the way through their teen years. Now they're grown up and married, they want to start a family of their own.

(An earlier, child version of Pietro can be downloaded as part of this household.)

Traits: Friendly, Virtuoso, Loves to Swim, Star Quality, Athletic, Irresistible
    Hidden Traits: Immune to Fire, Rocker
    Job: Sports Legend (Sports - Level 10)
    Maxed Skills: Athletic, Charisma, Guitar, Photography, Piano, Mixology, Drums
    Completed Challenges: Body Builder
    Inventory: High School Diploma, Unbreakable Umbrella, Iconic Jam Guitar, Marvin Beats Drum Kit

LobosOutfits2A.png

LobosOutfits2B.png

LobosOutfits2C.png

Donato and Tomika Lobos-Fae

LobosHeads3.png

Left: Donato Lobos-Fae (née Lobos)

Anita and Carlotta's younger brother Donato is an aspiring politician. During his communications degree at university he developed a love of photography, which he likes to practice in his spare time. He met his wife Tomika when she was catering a fundraiser for him at city hall. In a classic meet cute, she spilled a tray of dips all over him, he made a joke of it, and they've been madly in love ever since.

Traits: Loves the Heat, Clumsy, Good, Great Kisser, Good Sense of Humour, Photographer's Eye
    LTW: Leader of the Free World
    Job: City Council Member (Politics - Level 5)

Right: Tomika Lobos-Fae (née Riggins-Fae)

Tomika is a quiet, well-meaning sim who loves to cook and appreciates a good joke. Until recently, she was the only one of her cousins not to inherit their grandma's fairy powers, so she never really felt like she fitted in at home. But her husband Donato's family have opened their arms and welcomed her into their home. Now she feels a bit more at ease with herself, she can focus on her dream of becoming a successful chef.

(An earlier, child version of Tomika can be downloaded as part of this household.)

Traits: Lucky, Good, Great Kisser, Natural Cook, Shy, Good Sense of Humour
    LTW: Celebrated Five-Star Chef
    Job: Ingredient Taster (Culinary - Level 4)
    Inventory: High School Diploma, Unbreakable Umbrella

LobosOutfits3A.png

LobosOutfits3B.png

LobosOutfits3C.png
    edited July 2014
    I dug out some old photos of the Lobos family :-)

They are mostly of Carlotta and Pietro, as he is one of my legacy children so I have played them more than the others.

Baby Pietro.
    Pietro.png

At his mum and dad's wedding.
    MarcusWeddingKids.png

Hugging his big sister Asra.
    AsraPietro.png

Pietro and Carlotta as children.
    PietroCarlottaKids.png

And as teenage sweethearts.
    PietroCarlotta.png
    PietroCarlottaFlowers.png

Pietro growing up into a young adult. The teen in the purple dress is Anita and the lady in the red cardigan is her mum, Marisol. (Carlotta was there too but she must have been just out of frame.)
    PietroYABirthday.png

At his sister Asra's university graduation, with their parents and grandparents.
    AsraGraduatePhoto.png

Sharing a meal in the family breakfast room with his grandma, sister Asra, brother-in-law Daniel, and little brother Makaio.
    NSMeal.png

Donato and Tomika hang out in the park.
    NSfDonatoTomika.png

Pietro and Carlotta with his family at his grandad's funeral.
    NSkFuneralMourn.png

Angel stops by the wake to offer his condolences. (That's Pietro's brother Makaio's hand he's shaking...I accidentally gave them the same hair cut, so it's kind of confusing!)
    NSkAngelCondole.png

Pietro and Carlotta at Asra and Daniel's wedding. Pietro was best man and Carlotta was a bridesmaid.
    AsraWeddingGroup.png

Pietro's dad passes away.
    MarcusDies.png

Anita has an emotional break up with her husband.
    Screenshot-3.jpg"width=640"

Pietro impresses Donato and Carlotta with his mixology skills.
    Screenshot-2.jpg"width=640"
    Screenshot.jpg"width=640"

A picture of Pietro and Carlotta I took for my heir vote.
    HEIRPietro.png"width=640"
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited May 2014
    GreenCats wrote:
    anettesb wrote:
    look like huts to me....

:lol: You are so right! Of course it is - silly me :oops:

still on fire... still a dramatic painting....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳