Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

aMAYzing Homemade Gift Exchange ~ GIFTING NOW OPEN ~ YAY!!!!! : )

Comments

• suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited May 2014
    Oh, my! There are so many amazing creations here and I have barely had time to get my gifts done and posted. :shock:

I wish I could acknowledge each one of your fabulous builds and Sims and thank all of you for the lovely comments. I may not have been posting but I have been rec'ing and fave'ing as fast as I can!

There is so much gifting goodness here -- thanks to the Amazing Addy and the Tanu the Terrific for pulling of yet another magnificent Gift Exchange!

tumblr_lkke77Wv6Q1qafrh6_zps064a4b37.gif
    h2xmsbl]
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    edited May 2014
    suepea wrote:

Tanu is indeed Terrific!!

I call dibs on the more subdued pony!
    :lol:

~ the Amazing Addy ~
    (only because you say so!)
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited May 2014
    ADWilson wrote:
    suepea wrote:

Tanu is indeed Terrific!!

I call dibs on the more subdued pony!
    :lol:

~ the Amazing Addy ~
    (only because you say so!)

Wait! You are definetly the one with the rockets on your back! :lol:
    edited May 2014
    Scifi ~

hugs.gif

hugs05_xlarge.jpeg
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited May 2014
    jenny, You have certainly spoiled Harry. Bakeries are such fun and being on the water at a bakery just doubles the fun. Very nice job. Love it.

Bookworm, The sisters and their home are gorgeous. What a lovely household to play. I love, love, love the great shape, texture, and color to that home! It is aMAYzing!

:D
    edited May 2014
    Brighty~ as I said in my thread I love this coffee house too! Great lots to add to my...ummm...Corbettas neighborhoods!

Jenny ~ That's a great beach house and I happen to have some furnishings that will go very nicely with it! I love the floating bakery! Very pretty and creative!

Ra ~ What a cool place to hang out. I love the lighting and the dive feel to it. I know a few places that have that feel to them! :lol:

Bookworm ~ The Dubois sisters look like a lot of fun to play and I absolutely love their home! So cute! and I agree that picture of it snow covered is so pretty!
    edited May 2014
    tanubanue wrote:

Nuh uh, don't think so. I know stuff.
    Like a really cool build that you made from scratch - top to bottom & fully decorated - in ONE day! If that isn't rocket-powered, what is?!
    YOU have rockets strapped to your back, for sure.
    edited May 2014
    A LITTLE OVER 24 HOURS AND STILL 5 PEOPLE LEFT TO GIFT THEIR HOMEMADE GIFT 8)
    edited May 2014
    Brighty wrote:
    Are you quite sure about that fact though? I seem to recall you replying to a certain sneaky email I sent to you about 10 days ago. ;)

I sit corrected :lol:

Went back through my email (really need to sort through that and organize it a bit)(adds to to-do list)
    and
    AHA... there it is! A couple of nice pictures, too.

No matter... it will find its way into my game so I can peek at it all I want :wink:
  • friendsfan36friendsfan36 Posts: 6,715 New Member
    edited May 2014
    I know addy and tanu are probably ready to drop from exhaustion. but when is the next exchange?
  • Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited May 2014
    ADWilson wrote:
    tanubanue wrote:

Nuh uh, don't think so. I know stuff.
    Like a really cool build that you made from scratch - top to bottom & fully decorated - in ONE day! If that isn't rocket-powered, what is?!
    YOU have rockets strapped to your back, for sure.

...personally, I think both of you are the one with the rockets. :lol:

And ty for all the lovely words about the Dubois sisters and their house everyone...that darn roof took me forever to get right! :lol:
    edited May 2014
    I know addy and tanu are probably ready to drop from exhaustion. but when is the next exchange?

Perhaps not drop from exhaustion, but we need to get through this one first before even thinking about the next one. There WILL be another one, but the logistics are not a priority at this time.

[img]http://www.bubblews.com/assets/images/news/303717504_1382091400.jpg "width=150"[/img]
  • SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    edited May 2014
    Heheh! I'm delivering my gift right... NOW!

Dear Blacksheba!
    I never really knew you before this exchange, or during it, but making this sim for you really was a great thing! This male sim has a troubled past, but he's trying to make up for it in his future...

PRESENTING;

Angelo Alferi!

Angelo1_zps5d9a0e8f.jpg"width=342""height=342"Angelo2_zpsdb194841.jpg"width=342""height=342"

The exiled Duke of Fairyland has been living in a new town in the same home for five years now and he hasn't left except to get the essentials. Also, he's finally beginning to grasp what life can actually be as a human being. Although still being shy towards others, Angelo tries to express his emotions through his artistic sculptures, and pieces of artwork. Any work Angelo submits is clearly marked anonymous and the work is praised by many, but Angelo isn't ready to face the world yet.
    But, with his dream goal set in his eyes, Angelo may start to confront his fear of disappointment and try to reach out to other people, both revealing his fairy secret and conquering his shyness. But can Angelo do it?

You decide since you're playing him :D

I hope you do like him! You can download Angelo here :)
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8227989

~Summer
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited May 2014
    Lusie, your second gift is up. :) I am just uploading your last two now as well. :)

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/752621.page#12035428

Lots of love and hugs. :)
    edited May 2014
    I have put my third (sort of) and fourth gift up. :)

My third gift is being a little bit slow to upload, but as soon as it does I will update the post and let you know here. :)

Third:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/752621.page#12035468

Fourth:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/752621.page#12035481

edited May 2014
    Summerfalls ~ Angelo is a great looking sim! I like that he's a little shy and needs a bit of a nudge to get going!

Mscnjb~ I have never tried to place a houseboat in a different world but now I have an excellent reason to do so! The Viking Barge is very cool and very imaginative! Cora is a very pretty water fairy! Awesome job!
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited May 2014
    Summer, great sim. I really like his looks! And you put a lot of thought into a backstory! I really like that too!

mcsnjb, You did a great job on a complete package for your buddy with a house, port, boat, and sim! Awesome!
  • Ra345Ra345 Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited May 2014
    Just a reminder to suepea that her third gift is already up. I haven't seen her comment on either thread - just worried she missed it.

I'll be putting your last gift up tonight after supper! :D
    edited May 2014
    SummerFalls - Angelo is an attractive fairy with an interesting bio.

mcsnjb - Viking Port is perfect for Dragon Valley! LOVE the placement of the torches and the way they glow at night.
    The Viking Barge is very nice and would make a great home for a seafaring Sim!
    Cora is a beautiful water fairy! LOVE her outfits!!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    edited May 2014
    Angelo is a very nice fairy sim SummerFalls :) Great background details that you have written for him! He has a very nice face. He sounds a nice artistic sim. He is a nice gift :)
    edited May 2014
    THOSE WHO STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED A GIFT ~

ALIZATINA
    DAYSHATW
    SKYEGIOVANNI
    RA345
    edited May 2014
    Just a quick update letting you all know that Lusie's gifts are now all up with their links.

AD/Tanu - If anyone is left without a gift in the end please let me know and I will work something out for them too. :)

Lots of love and hugs to both of you wonderful people for doing this for all of us. :)
  • tkbluebasketballtkbluebasketball Posts: 4,495 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hi there! I already notify my buddy about my progress :) but I should be done by tomorrow or Thursday! :)
  • Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited May 2014
    Buddy, I am so, so, SO sorry about not having a gift to you yet :(

I PROMISE it will be up sometime tomorrow. Probably in the afternoon or night, but I'll try for as early as I can!
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited May 2014
    Ohmyra_zps43416098.gif

The Capitol is just fabulous! I don't know how I missed seeing it until now. I'm so sorry I made you wait!

Love the lighting, the fog and the bubbles! It's got that perfect mix of dive bar and hip hangout all in one.

Can't wait to get to explore it in game.

Thanks so very much!

:mrgreen:
    h2xmsbl]