Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pictures of my World in Progress *Update*

Here are some pictures.

Here's sort of a general view of the whole thing..
20ksjyx.png

More of an overhead view
eitwcl.png

Some of the city, downtown area
2v01vfr.png

This gives a view of the criminal and science buildings
2z3w5li.png

And this is where the larger "legacy" house will be, with a private beach of course
fd8tv8.png

It doesn't have a name yet, I will probably get to that when it is actually finished :P

*Update*
Thanks so much to the people who've allowed me to use their lots, its really helped my world come together. Now all I need to do is finish the last 2 community lots, the rest of the apartment buildings, build a couple more houses of my own, place spawners, and add details like traffic signs, street lights, and the like. I'll be posting more pictures soon so stay tuned folks.

Comments

• poshiepie89poshiepie89 Posts: 111 Member
    edited May 2014
    It looks great! I love the city and suburb type towns. What other expansion packs are you going to use? I would love to see this with seasons! I'm bookmarking this thread!
  • LaramoonlilyLaramoonlily Posts: 199 Member
    edited May 2014
    It looks stunning so far! I will definitely be downloading this when your done! :)
    Ch%206%20Winning%20sig%20Laramoonlily.jpg
  • xxCupcakesplzxxxxCupcakesplzxx Posts: 13 New Member
    edited May 2014
    It looks great! I love the city and suburb type towns. What other expansion packs are you going to use? I would love to see this with seasons! I'm bookmarking this thread!

Thanks so much! I'll be using all expansions I have at my disposal which include late night, world adventures, seasons, supernatural, generations, university, into the future, pets, island paradise, and also my stuff packs town life and high end loft.
  • poshiepie89poshiepie89 Posts: 111 Member
    edited May 2014
    Can't wait to see more screenshots of your work!
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hi :D

It looks great~ I love all the trees and the city with the huge mountain in the distance- very nice! :thumbup:
  • Sneakfeline0Sneakfeline0 Posts: 1,235 Member
    edited May 2014

Agreed, very very nice :D
  • xxCupcakesplzxxxxCupcakesplzxx Posts: 13 New Member
    edited May 2014
    okay here's some more pictures, but more specific this time.

Here's one of just a floor of the city gym
    208wahh.jpg

Here's one of the more upscale apartments
    18onj7.jpg

And Here's the City park that will also hold the seasonal festivals
    296f5fr.jpg

Thanks to all the people supporting my work. This is the first world I've worked really hard on and actually plan to upload so I appreciate the feedback.