Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

aMAYzing Homemade Gift Exchange ~ GIFTING NOW OPEN ~ YAY!!!!! : )

Comments

• tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited May 2014
    I love my plantsim, Alizatina! She's beautiful! Downloaded her already, just need to find the time to boot up my game and enjoy her...family time this weekend with my mom and brothers (including the one who flew in to visit over here in GA from Colorado...don't get to see him much at all!) and the hubby and hyper puppy, of course. ;) But I brought the laptop and sims, so maybe later tonight after things get quiet and people start getting drowsy. :lol:

My husband and his family are from Colorado also :D Enjoy the visit!!
    edited May 2014
    suepea wrote:
    fission and all: Part one of part two of my gift is up here!

Gotta get away from my computer for a bit so stay tuned for more!

Very intrigued :D
  • thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited May 2014
    GIFT #1 - Alitoni!

original.jpg

A retro family stuck in the past, Janet and Bill are the laughing stock of the 2048 town of Urbania.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8222691

The house will be up tomorrow!
    edited May 2014
    SciFi! Holy Moly you've outdone yourself once again! I commented on the threads! :D :shock:
    edited May 2014
    jennytru wrote:
    nepz5cy"width=450"

Jenny so nice of you to have gifted him from the wishlist! Looking forward to seeing what you have for him tomorrow! :D

And might I just add the twins now live in my game and as soon as I can I will be adding the beach lot! Love them!
    edited May 2014
    GIFT #1 - Alitoni!

original.jpg

A retro family stuck in the past, Janet and Bill are the laughing stock of the 2048 town of Urbania.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8222691

The house will be up tomorrow!

Harry the Platts look like a very interesting couple. Sometimes introducing those who are stuck in the past to the future can be a lot of fun!!
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited May 2014
    Nice couple Harry! I rec'd them for you :) I like the description :D
    Then because I was in your studio... I rec'd er.. Several. More thing :lol:
    edited May 2014
    :lol: Thanks YJ and Tanu!
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited May 2014
    suepea, I'm loving the story!

SciFi - Great new presents... a futuristic home and a genie. I bet you've been having lots of fun.

Jenny - That was super sweet. I know you made Harry very happy.

Harry - I love the couple and their story!
    edited May 2014
    ALL GIFTS TO THIS POINT HAVE BEEN CUSTARD CHECKED AND ARE CLEAN 8)
    edited May 2014
    tanubanue wrote:
    Thank jeebus. I have so much CC I was afraid some of it would become... clingy. 8)
    edited May 2014
    tanubanue wrote:
    Thank jeebus. I have so much CC I was afraid some of it would become... clingy. 8)

Nope you're clean Harry :D
  • jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited May 2014
    tanubanue wrote:

Jenny so nice of you to have gifted him from the wishlist! Looking forward to seeing what you have for him tomorrow! :D

And might I just add the twins now live in my game and as soon as I can I will be adding the beach lot! Love them!

That is awesome =) I hope they get into many adventures!
    Moonstone.jpg

• ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    edited May 2014
    Dayshatw - NEAT idea for an entire skill-building floor! The circular window by the bed is GREAT, especially with that lovely winter view! I really like how the pool can be enjoyed year-round due to it being indoors.

Skymyst - Sassy Lagina is a fun name! Great little story you have started... looking forward to reading more :D

SciFiWarlock - Cosmic Overlook is out of this world! Sorry, I couldn't resist saying that :lol: LOVE the design, layout, architectural elements of this futuristic build! Great choice of colors throughout, bold but not brash. That red marble in the bathroom is especially nice. The roof top area has plenty to see and do... Sims won't want to leave home.

Another gift for me?! I'm a lucky gal indeed. Posted more thoughts on the thread itself.

thesims3boy - Janet and Bill seem nice. Looking forward to seeing their house and perhaps learning a little bit more about them.
  • AlizatinaAlizatina Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited May 2014
    @_@ I'm not having the best luck with uploading today, but I FINALLY got Bookworm742's second gift uploaded! :D
    It is available here:

GiftTag_zpse6cd36a4.png

Thank you to everyone for nice comments about my plantsim! She turned out way better than I thought she would! :D
    200.gif
    cFVKsID.png
    “It’s very dangerous,” she said, “falling in love with someone’s flaws.”
  • ladydarkmoon24ladydarkmoon24 Posts: 1,252 Member
    edited May 2014
    Bookworm742,
    Thank you for Blue Bay Bungalow. I have it download into my game right now and am going to place it over in the Island Paradise world. It will fit in great there.
    I was playing with the family you gifted me and just love them. They are right now living with one of the main sims I normally play with.
    When they moved in the mermaid immediately found the crib on the second floor and put her little boy in it before she started to become best friends with the fairy and her kitty. The four of them are great together and just fit in so well together.
    Both women adore the little plant sim who is a toddler right now and both the mermaid and fairy treat him like both of them are his mum. The kitten I have been playing with just adores the mermaid.
    It is like one big happy family and all getting along so well. The little plant sim and kitten now have two mother figures in their lives and they love their two mother figures. :)
    Thank you again for them they are beautiful and I can not wait to try out the new home. It is going to look beautiful when placed into Island Paradise world.
  • AlizatinaAlizatina Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited May 2014
    I recommended all of the gifts so far on the main page! They all look great! :D
    200.gif
    cFVKsID.png
    “It’s very dangerous,” she said, “falling in love with someone’s flaws.”
  • SciFiWarlockSciFiWarlock Posts: 5,267 Member
    edited May 2014
    Paging AdWilson again!

<a href=http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/752587.page#12022691>AdWilson’s own Gift Thread!</a>

Here is why

Screenshot-2836_zpse2235e7f.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    edited May 2014
    The Platt sims are very nice thesims3boy ! :) Great background details of them! Nice shades of green that you have used for their clothes.
    edited May 2014
    LOVE that Waves Cinema Alizatina!
  • SciFiWarlockSciFiWarlock Posts: 5,267 Member
    edited May 2014
    ciane wrote:
    LOVE that Waves Cinema Alizatina!

I agree I'd love if there was a Cinema that looked like that in real life near me. I'd go everyday just admire the décor inside and out :mrgreen:
    edited May 2014
    Very cool cinema Liz! I love that it's on a 15 x 15 too so it fits nicely in so many worlds!

SciFi ~ Commented on the thread again ~ Thank you!
    edited May 2014
    A truly great build, SciFi!

Sorry I didn't see it drop in as I was typing before.
    edited May 2014
    ALL GIFTS TO HERE CUSTARD CHECKED AND CLEAN 8)

Good night everyone! It's been another aMAYzing day! :lol:
  • ladydarkmoon24ladydarkmoon24 Posts: 1,252 Member
    edited May 2014
    jennytru,
    I just finished testing your second gift tonight. I am presenting you with a brand new one bedroom/one bathroom home. The home is great for a single sim or for a sim couple that wants to start out in life and have some extra income or for that sim or sim couple that are thinking of retiring and no longer need a big household since all their children have moved out.
    You have a nice size backyard that gives your sim(s) a chance to sit outside or to crawl up and relax or to hide out in the family size tent.
    There is a small shed that your sims can work on their chemistry or inventing love in.

violet-gift-box-3311643.jpg

2nd Gift Down Load Link Click Here or Gift Box

Slide Show Click Here