Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

aMAYzing Homemade Gift Exchange ~ GIFTING NOW OPEN ~ YAY!!!!! : )

Comments

• ladydarkmoon24ladydarkmoon24 Posts: 1,252 Member
    edited May 2014
    Bookworm742,
    Thank you so much for the new family. I can not wait to see what wonderful adventures they will go on. The mermaid and plant sim, I am sure are going to go on some wild and crazy adventures in the near future. Exploring the waters of different worlds.
    I have recommended, downloaded and added them to my favorites. :)

Mermaid_Thank_You_Notes_copy.gif
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited May 2014
    Erja888 wrote:
    Erja, i know you through GG Forums but haven't gotten chance to know you better, so with this aMAYzing Gift Exchange i finally sneakpeaked ur views/likes/dislikes which made me happy! :D

Hope you will enjoy ur gift fullest!! :mrgreen:

I also apologise in advance that i was unable to prepare another gift for you! :oops:
    If i had chance to create, i wanted to make some simmies that fit the house! :roll:

But maybe later i will write here what i had imagined abt them :)

Here we go!
    Pls visit for more details: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/752507.page

Not so Usual Student Home

No CC or CAP! Only Recoloured EA Patterns! Everything is upgraded as "unbreakable"
    Game prooved too! :))
    Lot Size: 30 x 20 - but has large empty area,so house itself not big!
    Lot Description: Created at SV for 3 single students and 1 couple! At ground floor, there is entrance,living/study room with open kitchen,bathroom that attached to laundry and sport room where you can find running band,dart game and Foosball maschine! There is also lovely space at garden that allow you camp around pitfire!
    First floor contains 3 single bedroom and 1 bathroom! Single rooms are suitable for artistic simmers,virtuoso simmers who want to have a music carrier and simmers interested in business major! There is a small balcony for breathing! :)
    This house is classy and yet so comfy!

For Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8218661
    More Pics: http://s1315.photobucket.com/user/missyangel87/library/Not%20so%20Usual%20Student%20Home

General view and floor plans

Thank you very much for the gift. I already rec'd it. The house looks the way many of my Sims will enjoy staying there during their university time! THANKS!!!

YAY!!! :mrgreen: Sooo happy that you like it!! Hope you can use it fullest!! Hope i didn't miss any beat right? Try to use min store content and many ep&sp which i believe you have it! :lol:

If i managed to prepare my second build i would create students for the home!

The couple lives in the ground floor will be newly wed house Owns. The wife Barbara is newly graduated self registered author and her hausband Christian Schulz is sport instructor at University :)

The artistic and rebelious Alexandra(her friends call her ALEX) Stein is first year art major. She loves to create protests about important topics about ecology and society! Her traits: Rebelious,Artistic,Eco-Friendly,Night Owl

The virtuoso Hans Zimmer is second year student who majors in Music.His dream is to form a band and perform and live from town to town! He is free-spirited! Traits: Virtuoso,Adventerous,Diva,Genius

The last year business major student Moritz Schweiz is really level headed and ambitious sim. His traits: Savvy Seller,Ambitious,Charismatic,Disiplined

Maybe you can use my plans/dreams and apply it somehow? ^^

PS: If you want anything for me to change,pls let me known :)

• ladydarkmoon24ladydarkmoon24 Posts: 1,252 Member
    edited May 2014
    jennytru,
    I hope you enjoy your new garden. I wanted to make you something that would fit into your Neo-Dragon World and that all sims could enjoy. This little 20x30 Garden/Park should fit in perfect there. There is even an area for you plant what plants you want in it.
    I do have another gift coming your way so be on the watch out for it.

holiday_gift_purple.jpg
    CLICK GIFT BOX TO DOWNLOAD or CLICK HERE

LINK TO SLIDE SHOW - It was raining in the sims the day I took the pictures.
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited May 2014
    DUYGUUGUDUR

I read through your letter, and discussed with myself what I would like to make for you and I decided, a café would fun. So I present to you the Desert Heat Café. (its probably more of a diner but café sounded better with the name)

Desert Heat Cafe

Screenshot-195_zpscdc49f93.jpg

(Nevermind the Volkswagen in the pictures. It is not included in the download, that was just my sim testing the lot for routing issues.)

Hope you like it! Enjoy! ♥♥♥

I absolutely adored my cafe/restaurant!!! :D Thank you very much for creating this lovely lot which i will happy to include my game!! :)Do not know why but i am planning to place it AP(Pets town) !!

Plus or my other gifts, that was realy unnecesary you know it right? :oops: Thank you very much, everything you did is more than what i want! :) Thank you agin from my bottom of heart!! :)
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited May 2014
    Ladydarkmoon ~ The Inspirational Garden is very pretty. I love how you've decorated with the different trees and the sunflowers while leaving room for skill building!

• jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited May 2014
    m3tf8lw
    Moonstone.jpg

• jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited May 2014
    jennytru,
    I hope you enjoy your new garden. I wanted to make you something that would fit into your Neo-Dragon World and that all sims could enjoy. This little 20x30 Garden/Park should fit in perfect there. There is even an area for you plant what plants you want in it.
    I do have another gift coming your way so be on the watch out for it.

Yay!! Thank you so much for my first gift! I absolutely love my new garden and I do believe it will suit my world well! In fact I know just where to put this- next to my sims that need a garden nearby (a witch of course!)I actually liked that it was raining while you took the pictures- Dragon Valley is such a killer world and the dreariness adds to the mood! It my cup of tea for sure. I will download this weekend! =)
    Moonstone.jpg

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    edited May 2014
    I have been enjoying looking at the very nice gifts that simmers have been posting on threads that they have set up for their gifts or on their showcase threads, and posting about them there on those threads . I will post here now about some of the gifts that are on this thread and then come back later and enjoy looking at more gifts! :)

JJ's Jym is a great gym build Ciane! :) Very nice exterior of it! The textures that you have used for the exterior look great! It looks great how you have used the greenhouse roofing. The cornices look great. Nice side outdoors sitting alcove for sims to enjoy resting outdoors on the seat in the sunshine. Sims will have fun playing basketball or doing rock wall climbing at your lot. Great outdoors pool area. Sims will enjoy watching tv or listening to music from the stereo whilst keeping fit using the treadmill. It is great that sims can enjoy dancing at your gym. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub, It is a great build and a special gift! :)

Victorian Villa is a very nice home Erja 888:) Very nice exterior of it! The roofing is great!

edited May 2014
    Pinewood Cabin is a very nice home Brivenes! :) It suits Hidden Springs world very well. Very nice exterior of the house! The texture that you have used looks great. Very nice porches! Great roofing! The pond area is great! The lily pads in the pond look nice, and it looks great how you have done the trees. Child sims will have fun playing on the playground equipment. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The home looks very warming. Very nice living room! The leather seating looks very comfortable for sims to enjoy sitting and relaxing on, having a chat and a read of a book. Nice corner armchair sitting nook area. Very nice patterning of the floor mat there, and the sunflowers on the coffee table are a cheery touch. Great layout of the home! The upstairs balcony area looks great. Sims will enjoy playing dominos there whilst looking over the railings to see what is happening downstairs. The fish tank there would be restful to look at. Very nice dining room! The floral picture on the wall and the plants on the side table are nice sights for sims to see whilst eating their meals. The type of ceiling light that you have placed over the top of the dining table looks nice. Great design of the kitchen! The island counters look great! Nice patterning on the kitchen floor. Nice colours and texture that you have used for the kitchen furnishings. The fruit bowl on top of the counter and the hanging mugs shelf are great homely touches. Very nice sunroom where sims can enjoy resting on the sofa or arm chairs, and enjoy the sunlight coming through the windows as well as looking out at the outdoors views. It looks nice how you have placed the flowers in the corner of the room and have placed the sunflowers and plant on the coffee table for sims to enjoy seeing when sitting there. The floral mat there looks nice. Sims will have fun playing the arcade machine games , hoops and foosball in the games and tv room! The posters and decor on the wall look great! The mitt themed chair there looks great too! Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofa watching tv. Very nice indoor pool! It looks great how you have placed a rock water fountain on the side of the pool , and the greenery and plants at the back of it looks very nice! Sims will enjoy relaxing poolside on the lounger there. Very nice master bedroom! The shades of brown that you have used there looks very nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the dome type mirrors either side of the bed. The picture on the side wall would be nice for sims to see when waking in the morning. Very nice master bathroom! The triangular bath tub looks very nice, and it looks nice how you have placed the fans on the walls there for sims to seed whilst bathing. Very nice greenhouse! Sims will need to be wary of the cow plant there though and be cautious of eating from the jelly bean plant! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the greenhouse. It looks great how you have planted the plants for sims to enjoy harvesting to use in cooking. It is a great home and a special gift! :)
    edited May 2014
    Desert Heat Cafe is a great place for sims to enjoy visiting for a meal baxter_milo :) The water fountain feature at the side of the building looks very nice ! Great texture of the exterior of the cafe. Very nice furnishing of the interior. The pattern on the bar stool counters and kitchen area furnishings looks nice. Sims will enjoy ordering food from the bistro oven and get it delivered to their dining table. The serviettes and condiments are great touches on the tops of the tables. The black and white floor tiling looks great and suits well a cafe. Great placement of the dining seats and tables. The teapot themed ceiling light looks nice . Sims will need to be wary about eating from the jelly bean plant! Sims will like having sweets from the gumball machine though! Sims will enjoy listening to music from the jukebox whilst dining there. They will have fun playing the claw machine.
    It is a great gift! :)
  • Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited May 2014
    Bookworm742,
    Thank you so much for the new family. I can not wait to see what wonderful adventures they will go on. The mermaid and plant sim, I am sure are going to go on some wild and crazy adventures in the near future. Exploring the waters of different worlds.
    I have recommended, downloaded and added them to my favorites. :)

Glad you like them! Got your second present all finished, hope you like it! :mrgreen:

Blue Bay Bungalow

Screenshot-17_zps3b11c480.jpg

Screenshot-24_zpsb99c5508.jpg

Screenshot-25_zpsca1e1273.jpg

Screenshot-23_zps9f0380cb.jpg

Screenshot-21_zps30f68b6e.jpg

Screenshot-22_zpsbb1a5e71.jpg

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8220958
    edited May 2014
    Winston and Bridget Bailey are very nice sims potterphyle! :) Very nice background details that you have written for them. The traits that you have given to them are great.

Bianca and her little plantsim baby Flora are very nice Bookworm742! :) It is great and will be fun to play a sims household where one sim is a mermaid and the other a plantsims!

Both of these sims households are very special gifts! :)
    edited May 2014
    Inspirational Gardens is a very nice place for sims to enjoy visiting ladydarkmoon24 :) It looks very nice how you have done the flowers and plants around the edge of the pond and throughout the build.! The fantasy trees look very nice. The lily pads in the pond are nice. Sims will enjoy using the spell book at the gardens It is great that you have placed the fountain of youth there for sims to come and drink from. Great nook area where you have placed the big green leaves sculpture and the frog statue.
    Very nice gift and it will suit Dragon Valley world well :)
    edited May 2014
    Jennytru ~ I love the idea of the surfers beach! So original and different. I can't wait to see how my sims do competing!

Bookworm ~ Blue Bay Bungalow is adorable! I think it will look perfect down the road from the surfers beach :D
    edited May 2014
    Blue Bay Bungalow is a very nice home Bookworm742! :) Nice shades of colour that you have used for the exterior and the roofing. It looks great how you have done the trees. The orange yellow flowers look nice how you have placed them on the front edge of the home. Very nice outdoors canopied sitting area for sims to enjoy relaxing on the lounger with the nice fruit sculpture on the table beside them. The water fountain is a nice touch in the front garden. Nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home. Great texture that you have used for the interior walls. The shades of blue that you have used through for the furnishings looks nice. Great window dining area for sims to enjoy eating their meal with the sunlight coming in onto them through the window. Very nice living room area. Sims will enjoy sitting and relaxing on the sofa there, having a read of a book from the bookcase. Nice patterning of the sofa and the floor mat. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the coffee table and the fish bowl would be restful for sims to sit and watch the fish. Sims will have fun playing chess at the side wall chess table. The pictures on the walls are nice for sims to see whilst they are sitting there. The outdoors produce garden is great! Sims will enjoy harvesting the plants to use in cooking. Sims will enjoy sitting out in the sunshine on the chair on the front porch. The hanging baskets either side of the front door look nice there.
    It is a nice home and a great gift! :-)
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited May 2014
    Ra - Great job! People need more Art Deco homes, I mean Suepea does. ; 0

ladydarkmoon - Oh how pretty! With interesting sculptures as well as flowers, pond, trees, and the essential bathrooms!

jenny - Great spot for surfing and hanging out! Nice.

Bookworm - Love the look of Blue Bay bungalow. It's just the perfect size and it has a great garden too.
    edited May 2014
    ALL GIFTS TO THIS POINT HAVE BEEN CUSTARD CHECKED AND ARE CLEAN 8)

KEEP HAVING FUN EVEYONE I'LL SEE YOU IN THE MORNING!! :D
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited May 2014
    Ra345 wrote:
    gift_guide_photo.jpg

My buddy, you should click on the photo above to see your gift! In case you can't make the photo work, here is another link to it.

By the way, I really hope you enjoy your gift suepea! :wink::mrgreen::mrgreen::wink:

What a lovely surprise to find you are my aMAYzing Buddy!

I am off to see what special treat you have in store for me!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Ra!
    h2xmsbl]
  • DayshatwDayshatw Posts: 5,948 Member
    edited May 2014
    I am almost done with my buddy's final gift. Just got to do the top floor and wait til spring for pictures.
  • DayshatwDayshatw Posts: 5,948 Member
    edited May 2014
    I am almost done with my buddy's final gift. Just got to do the top floor and wait til spring for pictures.
  • AshleykaymayAshleykaymay Posts: 1,524 Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm hoping to have the first gift photographed tonight but it may not be till tomorrow night buddy. My er issue got under control with their treatment but it picked back up today so I spent most of the afternoon and evening resting.
  • AshleykaymayAshleykaymay Posts: 1,524 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hi Ashleykaymay, please come over here to see your gifts :mrgreen:http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/752605.page#12023167

Monty-Python.gif

I'm so excited! Off I go!
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hello to my aMAYzing Gifting Buddy, fisssion63! Here is your first present!

Water's Edge Cottage
    a cc free build by suepea

Screenshot-147_zpse4ea910c.jpg

I do hope you like it! I still have to make a few edits to this thread and then get to working on your big prezzie! Hope you enjoy Water's Edge in the meantime.
    h2xmsbl]
  • SciFiWarlockSciFiWarlock Posts: 5,267 Member
    edited May 2014
    Idontrcall you simply must return to your own gifting thread

<a href=http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/752581.page#12025508>Idontrcall’s Personal Gift Thread</a>

Here is a preview as to why

Screenshot-2838_zpsf2f53fb5.jpg

These two really want to meet you! 8) :wink:
  • AlizatinaAlizatina Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited May 2014
    WHEW! Man today was crazy, I was hoping to get my first gift for Bookworm742 uploaded HOURS AGO! @_@

ANYWAY! :XD:

First Gift is found here!
    gifttag_zpsbfed3cff.png
    200.gif
    cFVKsID.png
    “It’s very dangerous,” she said, “falling in love with someone’s flaws.”