Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

aMAYzing Homemade Gift Exchange ~ GIFTING NOW OPEN ~ YAY!!!!! : )

Comments

• tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited May 2014
    I missed this one. Well hopefully I can get back in on the next one. I should have checked after I came back from my time away. All the gifts are truly unique and creative. :)

I hope you can join us for the next one too!! :D
    edited May 2014
    Dayshatw wrote:
    I love all the feedback. CSIMSIE, I'm still working on your final gift so be patient with me. I meant to finish it today but came home and slept for 10 hours.

You must have needed it!
    edited May 2014
    My dear buddy....I was hoping to be typing up the post to share your first gift but I spent the entire afternoon in the er and am still dealing with the issue. I should hopefully have it up for you tomorrow or if I end up getting to see my doctor tomorrow, Saturday night . I am so excited to share it with you!

Ashley I hope that you're ok and whatever is bothering you goes away quickly. I'm sending you positive healing energy!
    edited May 2014
    There are some just some fantastic gifts added since I went to bed last night! ~

SciFi ~ I am so happy you were able to rcall.....ummm...remember who your buddy was! :lol: Love the fountain in the middle of the home and can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve! And Wow when you do someone a favor you really go all out! Thank you for making Port Wilson for Addy! I happen to know that's the hood she's playing right now! :mrgreen: Looking forward to more there too! You're awesome!

Potterphyle ~ I really like Winston! I can't wait to find out more about his story as your gifts unfold!

Corbetta ~ Chase and Ethan are adorable and I have a feeling will be very busy in more than a few games! The Cornflower and The Landing are wonderful homes!!

Bookworm ~ The line "and her newly picked baby" cracked me up!! It was creative to combine both the mermaid and plantsims in one family.

Skye ~ Cherry is a very pretty sim who will make some male sims swoon! I can't wait to get the Bakery in game and look it over more. It looks so cute!!!

ALL GIFTS TO THIS POINT HAVE BEEN CUSTARD CHECKED AND ARE CLEAN :mrgreen:
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited May 2014
    It is so nice to see we get more and more gifts on our gift pile :D

dancing-gifts1.jpg

I know many will end up in my game :D
    edited May 2014
    illusie wrote:
    It is so nice to see we get more and more gifts on our gift pile :D

dancing-gifts1.jpg

I know many will end up in my game :D

Mine too! :lol:
    edited May 2014
    Leep I'm so happy they uploaded for you! I Love the house to go with Drew and Zenon! It's such a cool mix of styles! I love how you used Scifi's banner behind titles!!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited May 2014
    Yah, now I could rec them :D Thanks for the links, leep45508!
  • mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited May 2014
    Lusie, it is so sweet to see how you are taking the time to say something about everyone's gift. Now it is time to see yours. :) (Well your first one lol). :)

I was so happy to receive you as my buddy, you are an excellent friend and I felt honoured to do something for you. :)

I hope you like it. :)

Lots of love and hugs. :)

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/752621.page#12023444
  • BrightyBrighty Posts: 6,453 Member
    edited May 2014
    SciFiWarlock - The Calming Gyser Starter fits in perfectly with Lunar Lakes! Fantastic job! And the port for Addy is fabulous!

potterphyle - Winston Bailey is great! I love artsy Sims. :D

Coretta - Chase and Ethan are wonderful Sims! Shame they wouldn't cooperate for the photo shoot! :P Cornflower Traditional is beautiful! I love the colour palette! I love the bright colours of The Landing! And the gorgeous landscaping!

Bookie - I may have to borrow the Marino family, I've never played a mermaid either. :P Love their story!

skyegiovanni - Cherry Baker is beautiful! Her eyes are mesmerizing! The Beach Side Bakery is stunning! And perfect for a beach retreat!

Mc - Dragon Nest is an adorable little starter, and fits into Dragon Valley so perfectly! The garden and patio are fantastic!
  • BrightyBrighty Posts: 6,453 Member
    edited May 2014
    illusie wrote:
    Brighty, Coretta's Coffee Connection looks perfect for lucky palms, but I am going to put in in RH if I can find a nice spot for it :D I love it! I added it to my favourites.
    Aw, thank you very much Lusie! I hope you enjoy using it. :D
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited May 2014
    Yay, still more gifts from people coming in I see! :mrgreen:
  • potterphylepotterphyle Posts: 3,659 Member
    edited May 2014
    CelestiAliCat,

I have updated your gift, to include Winston's lovely wife Bridget.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/855/746406.page#12022677
    edited May 2014
    Thanks so much Brighty for the wonderful comment. :) Lots of love and hugs. :)
    edited May 2014
    Mcsnjb ~ Dragon's Nest is a great little starter home and lucky for me there is the download button right next to the recommend button!

Potterphyle ~ Bridget is a beautiful sim and I can't wait to see what these two get into in my game!

• cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited May 2014
    SciFi - Great looking starter with awesome geyser! And the port is very nice looking and a great idea!

Potter - Very nice couple with interesting bios. I am looking forward to the household upload!

coretta - Love the Tyler twins! Opposites are such fun. Cornflower Traditional and Landing are both awesome! You build very, very nice houses!

Bookworm - How lovely to have a plant baby and a mermaid to play! Awesome!

Sky - Great job on Cherry. Love her eyes! And that bakery... Oh my! It's so perfect! Love it. (And I agree with everything illusie said!)

mcsnjb - Love all the pretty wood and the outdoor garden area!
    edited May 2014
    I'm glad that you both like it ciane and Tanu. :)

Lots of love and hugs. :)
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    edited May 2014
    Busy, busy, in a tizzy and getting ready to go
    However, there is one thing SciFi really must know...

[img]http://www.mmatko.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/say-what.jpg "width=350"[/img]

As soon as I saw his post I actually exclaimed out loud (with only a sleeping cat serving as "witness"), "Why is my name here? I'm not participating in this exchange!" :lol:

Then I saw what you've done (with a bit of behind-the-scenes help from Tanu).
    Oh. My. Goodness. Thank YOU, both!! I left a comment on the thread.

Now I'm running behind schedule and must scoot out the door
    I'll return later to custard check, compliment gifts, and so much more!
  • Ra345Ra345 Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited May 2014
    gift_guide_photo.jpg

My buddy, you should click on the photo above to see your gift! In case you can't make the photo work, here is another link to it.

By the way, I really hope you enjoy your gift suepea! :wink::mrgreen::mrgreen::wink:
    edited May 2014
    That is a great house Ra. I love the colours you have used in it. :) Lots of love and hugs. :)
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited May 2014
    Erja, i know you through GG Forums but haven't gotten chance to know you better, so with this aMAYzing Gift Exchange i finally sneakpeaked ur views/likes/dislikes which made me happy! :D

Hope you will enjoy ur gift fullest!! :mrgreen:

I also apologise in advance that i was unable to prepare another gift for you! :oops:
    If i had chance to create, i wanted to make some simmies that fit the house! :roll:

But maybe later i will write here what i had imagined abt them :)

Here we go!
    Pls visit for more details: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/752507.page

Not so Usual Student Home

No CC or CAP! Only Recoloured EA Patterns! Everything is upgraded as "unbreakable"
    Game prooved too! :))
    Lot Size: 30 x 20 - but has large empty area,so house itself not big!
    Lot Description: Created at SV for 3 single students and 1 couple! At ground floor, there is entrance,living/study room with open kitchen,bathroom that attached to laundry and sport room where you can find running band,dart game and Foosball maschine! There is also lovely space at garden that allow you camp around pitfire!
    First floor contains 3 single bedroom and 1 bathroom! Single rooms are suitable for artistic simmers,virtuoso simmers who want to have a music carrier and simmers interested in business major! There is a small balcony for breathing! :)
    This house is classy and yet so comfy!

For Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8218661
    More Pics: http://s1315.photobucket.com/user/missyangel87/library/Not%20so%20Usual%20Student%20Home

General view and floor plans

Thank you very much for the gift. I already rec'd it. The house looks the way many of my Sims will enjoy staying there during their university time! THANKS!!!
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • CelestiAliCatCelestiAliCat Posts: 1,191 Member
    edited May 2014
    illusie wrote:
    CelestiAliCat, beachy keen modern looks great. I love the kitchen.

Thank you very much illusie. ^_^
    CelestiAliCat,
    I have updated your gift, to include Winston's lovely wife Bridget.
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/855/746406.page#12022677

Oh, she's very lovely! I'll have a lot of fun gardening and taking pictures with her. I wonder what kind of predicament her family is in? I look forward to learning more. ^_^ Rec'd, and added to my favorites. Thank you!<3
    If I don't respond tomorrow it's because I'm at Disneyland! :D
  • angeliii82angeliii82 Posts: 2,042 Member
    edited May 2014
    I updated my thread with the link to the skilled version of Alysa since she didn't properly upload yesterday. In case you don't want to go to the thread, here's the link to that specific sim... http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8220513
    edited May 2014
    Ra ~ Very nice house! I like the use of the lights and the colors are ones I really like too. I really must play in Roaring Heights one of these days

ALL GIFTS TO THIS POINT ARE CUSTARD CHECKED AND CLEAN 8)