Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

70's, 80's & 90's Stuff pack

I just received an email from The Sims3 thanking me for downloading 70's, 80's & 90's Stuff pack:
Thanks for installing The Sims 3 70s, 80s & 90s Stuff Pack! Make your experience even better with these awesome in-game items from The Sims 3 Store

Why should I spend my money to buy Sims points when I cannot download anything that I bought previously???

Comments

• Options
    10eliblue10eliblue Posts: 2,280 New Member
    edited March 2013
    MarlaM57 wrote:
    I just received an email from The Sims3 thanking me for downloading 70's, 80's & 90's Stuff pack:
    Thanks for installing The Sims 3 70s, 80s & 90s Stuff Pack! Make your experience even better with these awesome in-game items from The Sims 3 Store

Why should I spend my money to buy Sims points when I cannot download anything that I bought previously???
    Yes, very true. EA is basically the Money Hooves of the World. All they just want it Money, and they have lots of it, but for what? You know, maybe EA bought Roblox?
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    edited March 2013
    Well EA IS a business so of course they want money :lol: it's what keeps them in business and able to provide us with games and content (like The Sims 3 :wink: )

That ad is a part of all their emails. You definitely don't have to buy sim points, but if you can't go into your purchase history and redownload content that you bought than I would definitely recommend having them looking into the problem so that you are able to do so.

I find calling them the better option as you actually get to talk to someone instead of a robot (hate their online tech support with a fiery passion :evil: But that's not always an option for everyone.

Have you tried redownloading in-game or online?
  • Options
    MinDtriKzMinDtriKz Posts: 5,441 Member
    edited March 2013
    MarlaM57 wrote:

What are you talking about? You can download things you bought previously by going to your Purchase History. :?
  • Options
    MarlaM57MarlaM57 Posts: 27 Member
    edited March 2013
    Sorry MinDtriKz. . . I AM UNABLE TO DO SO!!!! Game freezes EVERYTIME!!!!!
  • Options
    MinDtriKzMinDtriKz Posts: 5,441 Member
    edited March 2013
    MarlaM57 wrote:
    Sorry MinDtriKz. . . I AM UNABLE TO DO SO!!!! Game freezes EVERYTIME!!!!!

The game doesn't even need to be open. You do this through the website, and the Launcher opens.
  • Options
    Romy67203Romy67203 Posts: 22 New Member
    edited May 2014
    i have uninstalled all the packs and reinstalled them 3x over and it gave me everything eventually.. stuff i bought with my sim pooints but i don't know if i would actually purchase the points or not its up for debates.. i would like a lot more haircuts and stuff but not gonna go out of my way to get it...