Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Double Dates

I was just playing ts2 and thought, "you know what would be neat? DOUBLE DATES." I was thinking then you could have romantic group hangouts or "couples friends".
Could go on romantic vactions together, and when one of the couples break up, the other couples feel sad about it. maybe they have to choose friends? k probably not that far lol but yeah.

dont have much more to go on. i just thought double dates would be a good idea. :)

Comments

• SimpLyAngeLicSimpLyAngeLic Posts: 153 Member
    edited May 2014
    That would be fun ... dating is much the same as it has always been ...

how about the option to set up your friends on a blind date? I can see that going both ways, and a disastrous blind date would be hilarious to watch with the new emotions system.
  • thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    edited May 2014
    speaking of the sims 2... do you remember the dating service? if you called fro a date , a sim would drop from the sky?
  • bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited May 2014

how about the option to set up your friends on a blind date? I can see that going both ways, and a disastrous blind date would be hilarious to watch with the new emotions system.
    Omg that would be priceless! Especially if we have turn ons and turn offs again. Itd be fun to find a sim with the right stuff to make your friend satisfied. or you could find someone completely opposite and watch it unfold, muaha. :twisted:
    speaking of the sims 2... do you remember the dating service? if you called fro a date , a sim would drop from the sky?
    ive wanted that 🐸🐸🐸🐸 lady to come back to ts3.. but i guess it would be better now sicne the sims are better looking. i loved spending like 3 thousand to get your perfect match, and they always looked good :P
    i think this time around, it should be an actual dating service instead of the 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    edited May 2014
    bosslaydee wrote:

Omg that would be priceless! Especially if we have turn ons and turn offs again. Itd be fun to find a sim with the right stuff to make your friend satisfied. or you could find someone completely opposite and watch it unfold, muaha. :twisted:
    ive wanted that 🐸🐸🐸🐸 lady to come back to ts3.. but i guess it would be better now sicne the sims are better looking. i loved spending like 3 thousand to get your perfect match, and they always looked good :P
    i think this time around, it should be an actual dating service instead of the 🐸🐸🐸🐸.

I agree ... we could have so much fun with that feature ... -runs to twitter- Maybe we can get them to add it in an expansion.
  • KyliesThoughtsKyliesThoughts Posts: 698 Member
    edited May 2014
    I love the idea of double dates, and setting up blind dates! I think I would purposely setup bad dates just to see the different emotions. :lol:
    edited May 2014
    Haha I would too! I think it would be hilarious.
  • moo11xmoo11x Posts: 1,155 Member
    edited May 2014
    Yeah! That does sound fun~~~!!! :mrgreen:

They said that a Sim can host a 'singles night' for other sims to hook-up as it were, so I think maybe this idea could already be a possibility (really hoping!!!) who knows, if they are a super flirt and the chemistry is right... They may end up having a romantic rendezvous with the other sims date too!!! :shock: hehehe
  • bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited May 2014
    moo11x wrote:

They said that a Sim can host a 'singles night' for other sims to hook-up as it were, so I think maybe this idea could already be a possibility (really hoping!!!) who knows, if they are a super flirt and the chemistry is right... They may end up having a romantic rendezvous with the other sims date too!!! :shock: hehehe

oh yeah i forgot about that!!
    man.. i cant wait to play this one...
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited May 2014
    If we get double dates I think they should code it to were the sim and his date you are playing are making out the ones your not playing will do the same. Eg Hottub makeout or car makeout with double dates.

I've done that before but I had to cheat in TS2 and make the other sim couple playable.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited May 2014
    moo11x wrote:

And they also said even if your sim didn't know them they'd still more likely show up. :D

Incidently I wonder if teens will have that option.
  • celeste821celeste821 Posts: 543 Member
    was about to ask could we go on double dates, I have two siblings with the same aspiration go on two dates
  • ebomb23ebomb23 Posts: 242 Member
    I love the idea of blind dates, I think it would be cool if they did a hot date ep much like ts1.
    UhDsviD.png