Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Distant Terrain Issue In Game

Sammyseal127Sammyseal127 Posts: 14 New Member
Hi guys,

I've recently finished a world that contains the Egyptian distant terrain. It exports fine and when I load it for the first time in game the terrain is there, but as soon as I start to enter lots of even edit town mode, the terrain disappears. Not sure what could be wrong, have tried exporting and installing more than once.

Any help would be much appreciated because I can't find anything written on this specific issue :?

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hi :)

Do you have a picture or can show or share your world for others to see if/what happens?

I've not heard of this happening but that doesn't mean it doesn't, just that I'm not up on this problem.- Sorry. :(
  • Sneakfeline0Sneakfeline0 Posts: 1,235 Member
    edited May 2014

Not sure if this is your problem, but in CAW, click Move, then click on the DT, and find out where the axis is, the red, blue & yellow lines that you can use to move it. Is it situated close to or on a lot?
    In one of my worlds, it was right on a lot. Once I deleted the lot, it reappeared.

Good luck, and hope this makes sense, its early morning and my words are not all here yet.... :lol:
  • aaronrogers8i3aaronrogers8i3 Posts: 555 Member
    edited May 2014
    Make sure you're distant terrain isn't over a lot as it can cause it to disappear :)