Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Glenkarri's DNA Builds, complete list and links

Comments

• NiLLANiLLA Posts: 514 Member
    edited April 2014
    yeah it can be 40x40
    Been playing The Sims since 2001. Mother to a beautiful girl.
    scdwkk.png
  • chillwaveschillwaves Posts: 17 New Member
    edited April 2014
    hi! just checking in, thanks for claiming my request :)
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited April 2014
    :mrgreen: NiLLA, your home is finished, hope you enjoy it

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8148180

Hello Chillwaves, thanks for contacting me. I'll be starting your build today sometime. :mrgreen:
    edited April 2014
    ok cool! just to update really quickly, i like the layout of the first floorplan, which has 3 bedrooms although i requested a 2 bedroom house. you can include that third bedroom and make it into a girls nursery
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited April 2014
    :mrgreen: Will do Chillwaves.

Making a start. I see you would like a dock, boat and a stilted home. I have started to work on one on the main Island in IP on an already created 30x40 lot, I demolished an exisitng EA build for it. I am using the first home pictured, but due to the set up the front will look a bit different, still a square Cape Cod type but built on the dock foundation. Will this be OK...
    edited April 2014
    Glenkarri wrote:
    :mrgreen: Will do Chillwaves.

Making a start. I see you would like a dock, boat and a stilted home. I have started to work on one on the main Island in IP on an already created 30x40 lot, I demolished an exisitng EA build for it. I am using the first home pictured, but due to the set up the front will look a bit different, still a square Cape Cod type but built on the dock foundation. Will this be OK...

yes i figured it would look different, that sounds great, i'm so excited!
  • NiLLANiLLA Posts: 514 Member
    edited April 2014
    thank you glenkarri!!! I love it!!! sorry for the late response, ive had to deal with a family problem. But thank you! :) I added it to my game!
    Been playing The Sims since 2001. Mother to a beautiful girl.
    scdwkk.png
    edited April 2014
    :mrgreen: Thanks NiLLA, hope you enjoy it and have fun with the decor won't you. :lol: Vicki
    edited April 2014
    :mrgreen: Finished your build Chillwaves

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8152763

Will place more photos online tomorrow. Enjoyed the build a lot, it is my type of home for IP.... :lol:
    edited April 2014
    Glenkarri wrote:
    :mrgreen: Finished your build Chillwaves

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8152763

Will place more photos online tomorrow. Enjoyed the build a lot, it is my type of home for IP.... :lol:

thank you so much! i love it
  • SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hello sorry for late reply been busy but i want to thank you for creating my lot. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    edited May 2014
    :D Thanks Summerskydreamer, for contacting me. I'll get started on your build now. Thanks Vicki :mrgreen:

edited May 2014
    Your so welcome can't wait to see the ranch it will be awsome i just know it. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    edited May 2014
    :D Build moving along well Summerskydreamer, it won't be too long before it is done........ :lol:
    edited May 2014
    Sqeee can not wait to see it still.the waiting is driving me crazy lol.No joking i know very well that patients and time are very good when it comes to making something.
    edited May 2014
    :D All done. I have not decorated your 3 other bedrooms with anything in particular as you specify the home is for a single female to start with, so the good sized rooms can become anything you want with your Story in Game. There are 6 stables, the wash bay is actually a room, as I have used the home idea from the link you shared, hope you like it. :mrgreen:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8214847
    edited May 2014
    Oh thanks so much love it down loading it right now. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    edited May 2014
    :D Great to hear Summerskydreamer, have fun in your new home..... 8)
  • CandyCat12CandyCat12 Posts: 20
    edited May 2014
    Hey there! If you have any questions about my build, I'll be here~
    edited June 2014
    :D Hi CandyCat12, I am looking into the inspiration for this build. The photo you linked is a very large home. I will post a few photos of some I like that seem smaller and then you can decide what you like.

Also what kind of interior do you want, very old Tudor style or something more updated but keeping the Tudor look???

The photos are on Page 1 of this Thread, looking forward to your decision ... thanks, Vicki
    edited June 2014
    I love the ideas you have for the exterior, but I especially like the third & the fourth picture.

For the interior, probably something new, but still in an old-fashioned way(do you know what I mean?).

Thanks! :)
    edited June 2014
    :mrgreen: Thanks CandyCat12, I will make a start now. I do know what you mean about the interior, good choice. Take Care :D
    edited June 2014
    No problem :D
    edited June 2014
    :D Hi CandyCat12, All done. There are 3 bedrooms, I did not specify a Nursery in any of them, but there is plenty of room for you to use whichever you wish, the children's room has been catered for. Thanks for the Request it was good fun, hope you enjoy it. :lol:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8281430
    edited June 2014
    :O Sorry I'm so late! Wow, that house is amazing! Thank you so much!