Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥♥ Sims 1 and 2 thread for those interested ♥♥♥

Comments

• JonchuableJonchuable Posts: 321 Member
    edited May 2014
    mcrudd wrote:
    Puddinroy wrote:
    Awesome pictures.

Can you show some from House Party I think it was! Tehehee

mmm will have a look what came with house party and get you some pics :)

I remember throwing the most epic party on TS1. I think I was able to invite 30 or more sims (no exaggerating) to a party. The stuff that came with House Party was cool too.
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,008 Member
    edited May 2014
    Thank you for the pet pictures. So fun! They got the dalmatian. :-)
  • LBellLBell Posts: 3,511 Member
    edited May 2014
    Great pics. Reminds me of having to wait forever on those darn loading screens on my first ever family PC. :lol:
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited May 2014
    Mcrudd, I would love to see those gigantic vegetables Sims could grow in their gardens. I can't remember if Sims needed a wheelbarrow to carry them in, as they were so huge. :P Giant carrots and tomatoes would bring in a lot of money when sold at the garden center. You had to give them booster fertilizer or something to get them to grow so big. It was funny seeing the size of those vegetables! :mrgreen:
  • CHELSA185CHELSA185 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited May 2014
    This has nothing to do with Sims 1 even though i liked playing it, i need friends for sims3 so i can use my simport for some of my characters, so if anyone is willing to add me as a friend please do. I cant wait til sims4, i have most of the sims3. Thanks Chelsa185
  • zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited May 2014
    I loved looking at your sims 1 pics OP. Your video card is better than mine. I have sims 1 complete collection installed. The game looks good, but my photos quality doesn't look so great.

Love House Partay! AND Superstar! I love them all actually. I love the complete collection because it comes with that "sim creator" and I can create clothes for the "fat" Mesh (Betty Newbie), had fun creating my own clothing recolors.

And discovered so much custom content for sims 1 still out there, it's almost a career just downloading it all :wink: Fun times!

How about the Hicks, do you have any pictures of them?

How about the mansion in neighbood 1 at the top that is for sale.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited May 2014
    Its a pleasure Jonchuable, I don't mind your long post at all lol, I use to love Superstar, used to sit with pen and paper to work out which steps to take and so on, it was not easy.

Hi Lanlyn yes they did get a dalmation, her name is Dotty LOL, but I think I will try again to start a single sim, its hard keeping these sims happy, OMG they are hungry all the time and their bladder need goes down as quick as they have to eat.

LOL LBell, I used to get up and have a cuppa, or clean the dishes or do something while they loaded on my windows 95 pc, but now its so quick I hardly had time to take a print screen of the taxi's

Aww I think I remember them mmm have to go shopping for seeds, but I think I will try to start a single sim again, I tried last night and failed, think I was just too tired.

Welcome to the forums Chelsa, its ok, I am sure someone will add you, unfortuanatly I am not accepting friend requests unless I know the simmer from the forums :)

Hi Zorba I will see if I can get pics of the Hicks (don't remember them lol) and oh my the mansion, used to love it, will see what I can do about that one too.

Thanks all for your input and comments in my sims 1 thread, please be patient and I will try and post pics of all your requests, I will start a single sim today, its so hard keeping two sims happy, I wanted a baby but these two are so redicilous they break up for the silliest reason, not even married yet, sims 3 relationships are much easier LOL
    edited May 2014
    Here is the mansion, it was an easy one to get pics off and then I finally figured out how to move in a single sim although the others are still there, don't worry she is off to old town soon to buy a pet :mrgreen:

1_zps930d8ee7.png

2_zps14202a0a.png

3_zpsc1455eca.png

4_zpsc57b9276.png

5_zps4d6570c6.png
    edited May 2014
    Here are the Hicks family and my sim Clarissa is off to the old town to buy seeds (hope its there other wise its google time LOL) and a pet. Please let me know if I miss anybodies requests, I think I am still on top of it :mrgreen:

6_zpse19a7e94.png

7_zps5779ac2c.png
    edited May 2014
    Ok Pet and seeds are sorted, it will be a cat because the gardener advised me to get a cat to keep bunnies and gophers at bay, I named the cat Hunter LOL

8_zps0985f5b0.png

10_zpse9446a80.png

11_zps303e2cc5.png

9_zpsdfd509f3.png

12_zps30fb0aab.png

13_zps4eb09a91.png
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited May 2014
    aw. Cute kitty!

:) Smile!

edited May 2014
    Phew house clean and I finally did a filter maintanance on my fishtank now I can sim :D

As Clarissa got home I got her to garden quickly so we can get those big veggies
    1_zps9cc5bcae.png

2_zps9d8dcc9d.png

She also got a gardener to attend to her other plants, I forgot that you have to water these ones being so used to the sims 3 plants just blooming LOL
    4_zpscf0d0c96.png

Hehehe cats boxing each other
    6_zps73ab84ab.png

Poor Clarissa, had a burglar and fire in one day
    5_zps83ff2f7d.png

3_zpsf3665ff3.png
  • zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited May 2014
    I don't remember how it is exactly in sims 1 as far as adopting a stray?

But in sims 2 it really bothers me that the strays show up and your sim can interact with them but there's No Way to adopt that stray (unless your sim has tons of time and energy to get a Really high relationship with the pet that same time and day).

So the stray leaves and there is no way to contact it or find it again :cry: .

I know they can adopt from a store or the phone but it isn't the strays. That just bothers me!

Anyhow the Hicks are - well, hicks! They have 3 dogs! It's always a mess and a pain! I always build additions to their house. And one of those "No Strays" sign helps.
    edited May 2014
    mcrudd wrote:
    Phew house clean and I finally did a filter maintanance on my fishtank now I can sim :D

As Clarissa got home I got her to garden quickly so we can get those big veggies
    1_zps9cc5bcae.png

2_zps9d8dcc9d.png

She also got a gardener to attend to her other plants, I forgot that you have to water these ones being so used to the sims 3 plants just blooming LOL
    4_zpscf0d0c96.png

Hehehe cats boxing each other
    6_zps73ab84ab.png

Poor Clarissa, had a burglar and fire in one day
    5_zps83ff2f7d.png

3_zpsf3665ff3.png

Awesome pictures. Aw. The burglar scared me in the sims1.

edited May 2014
    Zorba I feel the same way, I usually use the cheat to add to household with simms 3, but it looks as if with sims 1 so far as if you can feed and love and bath them but not adopt them. I also have no , no stray sign.

Puddinroy I got a huge fright too, then I quickly wanted to buy a burglar alarm and realised I could not, woke Clarissa and told her to phone the police but they were too late. No insurance pay out like in sims 3 too :(

Well the seedlings are becoming more plant like and isn't little Hunter so cute, she is teaching him to dance.

Looky what I found, now that looks familiar now does it not :lol:
    a_zpsbc3ece03.png

My first sighting of a child sim
    b_zps181e4e0f.png

g_zps90e52f6f.png

c_zpsf3f93fb8.png

f_zps47e2b8b1.png

e_zps0761d7fe.png

d_zpsfc68d1dd.png
    edited May 2014
    After having a nice day at the beach Clarissa came home to find that bunnies had attacked her carrots and tomatoes, so now I tried building a fence around them, hope that works. Silly Hunter is not a good hunter at all, should change his name to bunnyfriend instead, he did attack the bunny once but not all the other times.

1_zpsd2ea09b5.png

2_zps8e311934.png

3_zpse2b7c21d.png

4_zps73eac0cd.png

5_zpse65e9c6e.png

6_zpse1a715df.png

7_zpscd5688fb.png
    edited May 2014
    Mcrudd: I know right? I remember me and my sister used to argue over who's turn it was because we had half hour each on it. By the time my game loaded it was almost her turn!! :lol:
    edited May 2014
    mcrudd wrote:
    After having a nice day at the beach Clarissa came home to find that bunnies had attacked her carrots and tomatoes, so now I tried building a fence around them, hope that works. Silly Hunter is not a good hunter at all, should change his name to bunnyfriend instead, he did attack the bunny once but not all the other times.

1_zpsd2ea09b5.png

2_zps8e311934.png

3_zpse2b7c21d.png

4_zps73eac0cd.png

5_zpse65e9c6e.png

6_zpse1a715df.png

7_zpscd5688fb.png

Awesome pictures. Giggles, Hunter is so cute. Yes, I remember the bunnies and gophers and I wanted to put scarecrows on the land.

edited May 2014
    Wish we could get bunnies in Sims 3. :( they're my favourite animal!! :D I mean... We can have squirrels as pets why not bunnies. :P
    edited May 2014
    LBell wrote:
    Wish we could get bunnies in Sims 3. :( they're my favourite animal!! :D I mean... We can have squirrels as pets why not bunnies. :P

That would be awesome as long as they stay away from our crops LOL
    edited May 2014
    I have a bunny :3 would be the icing on the cake to complete my real life sim family haha.

Edit: forgot to ask! Can you try get Frankenstein (or is it a zombie?) I remember it's either something to do with the genie or chemistry table (one of the potions) or maybe that weird clown that was unhappy? Haha.
    edited May 2014
    Clarissa needed a day of time out, so I sent her to studio town for a spa treatment :)

a_zps4ecc693a.png

b_zpsc6d29d93.png

c_zpsc63f2552.png

d_zps25d12fa7.png

e_zpse478823b.png

f_zpsc65e17fd.png

Aww my daughter wants a bunny, but I am afraid my cat will terrorise it, she even tried to attack big ducks and goose, she is a mad one LOL

edited May 2014
    LBell wrote:
    I have a bunny :3 would be the icing on the cake to complete my real life sim family haha.

Edit: forgot to ask! Can you try get Frankenstein (or is it a zombie?) I remember it's either something to do with the genie or chemistry table (one of the potions) or maybe that weird clown that was unhappy? Haha.

OMG I will have to google for info on that one and then work at it for you :wink:

hahaha found it http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Frankenstein
    Clarissa will buy a chemistry set and make potions for a while ;)
    edited May 2014
    mcrudd wrote:
    LBell wrote:

OMG I will have to google for info on that one and then work at it for you :wink:

hahaha found it http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Frankenstein
    Clarissa will buy a chemistry set and make potions for a while ;)

Hehe, me and my sister had some fun times with that Chem set!!
    edited May 2014
    Phew I did it, got about 5 fines too and Clarissa has four evil clones that she will run into while going to town LOL. It looks like your logic needs to be maxed before you can make the purple potion, and gosh did she break everything since I did not give enough easles to draw on :shock: Oh and Bella is not going to be impressed because Mortimer is so in love with Clarissa now :lol:

1_zpsa25f6c6d.png

4_zpsfe8a8bd8.png

5_zpsd61e8b4d.png

6_zpse1d81ef1.png

7_zps4d5d4740.png

2_zps8a2e71cf.png

3_zps40b07219.png

8_zps44726eb3.png

9_zpscc8f217d.png