Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥~Romagi's Sims 3 Creations~♥♥~Bahama Breeze~♥♥

Comments

• WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited April 2014
    Romagi!!!! Incoming!!!!!

kittenflyingtacklehug_zps68aac2e4.jpg

Thank you soooooo much!!!

But you better be careful, cause you never know when I will sneak up you and I promise I will get ya! Hugs! xxx
  • chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
    edited April 2014
    The Landram are such a nice farmers family! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • kclaytonwhitekclaytonwhite Posts: 12
    edited May 2014
    hi, i'm just checking in! i hope the build is going ok
    edited May 2014
    cool! what you're doing sounds really great, i'm very excited! i do have that dining table, feel free to use it. garden is fine by me too!
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited June 2017
    kclaytonwhite, Prestige Sorority is Ready!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8217323

Slideshow: http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/romagi/library/Prestige Sorority?sort=9&page=1

Luxury Sorority House. Room for 8 students. 7 bedrooms each with own bath. (The Artist w/DB, the Bookworm w/DB, the Nature Lover w/SB, the Cheerleader w/SB, the Jock w/SB, the Rebel Rocker w/DB and Medical/Science Nerds 2 singles ) Library w/ computers, Weight room w/ tanning booth, Great Room, Kitchen, Dining w/ snacks, Music room, Recreation Landing w/ TV, Party room w/ karaoke, pool, Hot Tub, bonfire, garden and parking for 8. ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

roof_up_original.jpg

Post edited by romagi1 on
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited May 2014
    nice... is it created to fit in the old soroities place? as that have some serius routing issus.... I like how you used difretn EP's... even the dress up chest from generation... nice tutch
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited May 2014
    Wow! Absolutely stunning! Drf'ing :-)
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
    edited May 2014
    Thanks anettesb, it was built up the hill from the one in game but it is the same size lot. I play tested it with 2 of my simmies so there was 6 room mates. Wanted to make sure no one was stomping their feet over something. Played it for a semester so I hope I would have caught anything.

Greencats! Thanks for stopping by and the drf! You know I'm grabbing your latest too for my BB!

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited May 2014
    Prestige Sorority House is very nice ! :) Very nice exterior of it! The front entrance porchway looks very nice! It looks great how you have used the pillars there. The flowers look very nice how you have placed them along the front edge of the porch. It looks great how you have done the windows. The trees look nice placed either side of the front area of the build. Sims will enjoy sitting on the bench under the tree in the sunshine,. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers around the base of the street lights. The front area of the sorority home is nice for the students to see when coming home after studying. Very nice backyard pool area! Sims will enjoy relaxing on the loungers there in the sunshine and outdoors air. It looks great that you have a canopied bar area there for sims to get a drink from to have poolside. It looks great how you have done the steps on this outdoors living area! It looks great that you have done steps down to a bonfire area. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub or have fun sitting chatting around the firepit, toasting food and keeping warm.. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the house! The living room looks very nice. Nice type of comfortable armchairs and sofa that you have placed there for the sims to sit and relax in front of the fireplace or on the side wall sitting area and have a read. It looks great how you have placed a bookcase either side of the fireplace. The flowers on the fireplace ledge are a nice sight for sims to enjoy seeing whilst they are sitting there. The lamps on the tables behind the sofa and on the table between the armchairs are nice touches and will look especially nice at night time when they provide light for sims if they are reading there. Sims will have playing dominos in the corner nook area. The pictures on the wall look nice and create a a nice atmosphere for the room. Nice music room. Sims will enjoy playing the grand piano or bass there, or just enjoy listening to other sims playing the instruments. The floor standing candle lights are elegant and nice for sims to see when playing the piano. . Very nice sitting room for sims to relax on the sofa and armchairs and have a chat. The plants and the floral picture on the wall add a nice look and restful natural feel to the room. It looks very nice how you have furnished the library study room! The wall of bookcases looks great. It looks great how you have done the study desk tables! It looks how you have done the two tables with a space in between. It looks great that you have set up 3 chair spaces for each table, having computer places for two of the sims that are sitting there, and the other sim can sit in between and study using a book. It looks great how you have placed shelves onto the wall and the globe map pictures suit the room very well. It is a nice touch that you have placed fruit bowls either side of a lamp on the table behind the sofa. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the chairs there reading a book, and the fireplace will keep the room warm whilst they are studying. The books on the floor beside the armchair is a nice touch,Very nice dining area. Sims will enjoy getting food or a drink from the barista bar and eating it together with the other students at the tables there. The scenic picture on the barista bar wall is nice for sims to see when coming to get food or a drink.. Nice comfortable type of dining seats that you have used, It looks nice how you have done the curtains either side of the fireplace. Very nice corner sitting nook. The way you have done the plants there looks nice for sims to see when dining.Great design of the kitchen. The tiling pattern on the kitchen walls looks great. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! It looks great how you have furnished and themed each bedroom to suit a different type of sim. Very pretty pattern and colours that you have used for the bed and curtains in the artistic sim's room. The hanging plants there look very nice. Great study desk area in the bookworm's room. It looks very nice how you have done the curtains in all the bedrooms! The green leafy pattern you have used for the furnishings in the nature lovers room looks very nice ! It is great that they can enjoy growing their own harvestable plants in the planters you have placed there. The bedside table lamp type suits the room well. Great fire flames themed pattern that you have used for the bed in the rebel room! The skeleton looks great in the brainiacs room! Great sports themed items in the jocks room. The sports wall decor looks great. It looks great how you have placed the sports trophies on the wall shelves.The basement level looks great! Great fitness room. Great variety of different gym equipment for sims to like being able to choose what type of fitness equipment or training that they would like to do. Sims will have fun karaokeing or playing table tennis in the middle area for the basement level. Great upper landing area for sims to have fun playing foosball and get a drink or snack from the vending machine. It looks nice that you have placed armchairs beside the balcony for sims to sit and look over at what is happening downstairs. Great layout of the levels of the home! It is great that you have the various themed bedrooms on different levels.
    It is a very nice sorority home! :)
    edited May 2014
    oh my god it is beautiful!!! thank you so much it's absolutely perfect
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited May 2014
    Ro, Prestige Sorority is Absolutely Gorgeous! It just oozes wealth and sophistication. Such gorgeous landscaping and the interiors are beautiful! I guess there won't be any toga parties at that house, lol! Rec'd and Faved :mrgreen:
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited May 2014
    Prestige Sorority is a great stately build so beautifully furnished. Left a rec
    Hugs Folly
    edited May 2014
    oh my god it is beautiful!!! thank you so much it's absolutely perfect

Yay! I'm happy you like it! :D

rosemow, you have a beautiful soul and see so much! Thank you for the wonderful review! :D

Cath! Thanks so much for stopping by! Haha, they will have to go elsewhere for the toga parties! :lol:

follyfoot, Thanks for stopping by and leaving the rec! Much appreciated! :D

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited May 2014
    Amazing dear romagi1. Left you a well deserved Rec'd sweetie.
    edited August 2014
    Thanks so much sweet Bree! :D

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited May 2014
    WOWZA Romagi! :D The architecture is so impressive! Love the beautiful, classy interiors too. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited June 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    WOWZA Romagi! :D The architecture is so impressive! Love the beautiful, classy interiors too. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks Yanti!
    edited June 2017
    My latest for Sky's contest here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/180/750300.page

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8261669

Description: Vintage Victorian ~ This charming home has 4 bedrooms, 6 & 1/2 baths, a sunroom for the artist, an attic with magic, jewelry and glass designing, Gem cutting and Toy making. The basement has a full spa including a pool, hot tub, sauna and massage table. The lot has parking for 2, play area, rec area and a Greenhouse. Under the Greenhouse is a nectar cellar and proof of an ancient yet advanced civilization. Has all alarms and upgraded to fireproof and unbreakable.

roof_up_original.jpg

More pics: http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/romagi/library/Vintage Victorian?sort=9&page=1

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited June 2014
    With this being your showcase thread, I will repost here what I wrote in the contest thread
    Vintage Victorian is a very nice home ! :) Very nice exterior of it! It looks great how you have done the roofing! It looks nice how you have done the pond.The bridge over the pond is nice! The water lily lights in the pond and the rocks and plants waterfall fountain feature looks very nice! The white flamingos in the pond look great! Sims will enjoy playing horseshoes and doing archery and at their home.The greenhouse is great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The shades of colours that you have used are very nice! Great layout of the levels of the home! Nice front entrance foyer. The type of front door that you have used looks nice and suits the type of home. The jackets on the side wall look great. It looks nice how you have placed mirrors either side of the front door. Very nice study room! The shade of blue that you have used there looks nice. Great window area for sims to have fun playing chess and enjoy the sunlight coming through the window. The blue sculpture head on the corner looks nice there. Sims will like sitting at the study desk having a read of a book from the bookcase or using the computer there. Nice comfortable armchairs that you have placed there for sims to sit and chat on. Very nice living room! The shade of purple that you have used there is very nice! It looks nice the type of armchairs and sofa that you have placed and how you have placed them, for sims to sit and chat, warmed up by the fireplace , and enjoy a nice cup of tea from the tea set that you have placed there. They will enjoy listening to the piano and guitar being played as they are sitting there. Great creating of the piano! It looks nice how you have done the floor mat. The flowers on the fireplace ledge and the pictures that you have placed on the walls are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. The candle wall lights look nice and suit the type of home. Very nice family room. The blue shades of colour that you have used there look very nice. The floral mat is nice. Sims will enjoy resting on the sofas watching tv. The framed pictures on the wall either side of the fireplace look nice there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofas there having a drink from the bar. The decanter and glasses on the tray on the coffee table and the bottle and glasses on the bar counter are great touches. Very nice dining room! Nice shade of purple that you have used there! The type of high dining chairs that you have used looks nice. The nice floral and scenic pictures on the wall create a nice atmosphere for sims when dining there. It looks great that you have placed the plates display cabinet beside the side wall. The cake stand and tea set there on the cabinet table are nice touches . The candles on the dining table add a very nice touch for sims to see when enjoying eating there. Very nice light filled art sunroom! The type of windows there look nice. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel or sketching on the drafting table with the sunshine coming in and at the same looking out at the outside views. Great design of and furnishing of the kitchen! It looks great how you have done the woodstove oven area! It looks very great! Very nice fireplace section too! It looks great that you have placed chilies either side of the kitchen window. The attic area looks great.. Great alchemy room! Sims will enjoy brewing up elixirs on the alchemy station. It is great that you have stocked the display cabinet with elixirs. It looks nice how you have done the curtains behind the spell book stand. The way you have sectioned off the spell book section using the half walls looks great.. Great basement level! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool or relaxing poolside on the loungers or in the hot tub. It looks nice that you have placed towels either side of the hot tub. The plants and water jet fountain feature behind the tub looks very nice! Sims will like seeing this when resting in the tub. The flowers either side of the pool water fountain looks very nice. It is great that you have placed the sunlit tides shower in the corner. Sims will like keeping fit using the chin up equipment. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the sauna or having a massage on the table..Great nectar cellar area under the greenhouse for sims to have fun making their own nectars using the nectar making machine, then storing them in the racks. The plants feature there looks great. Very nice furnishing and colours of the bedrooms! The pink coloured bedroom is very nice! It looks nice that you have placed a table at the foot of the bed and placed books decor on it. Nice green colour of the table and the recolour of the books looks nice with the pink colour of the walls and bed. Nice bedside lamps. The floral patterning of the curtains looks very nice! Nice armchair sitting area there. Very nice shades of blue and pattern that you have used in the other bedroom! Nice bedside lamps there too. It looks great that you have placed a sofa at the foot of the bed for sims to sit and relax on. Very nice window vanity table in the room! The yellow rose on the table and the jewellery and beauty products looks nice for the sim to see whilst sitting there.. The sim will,like checking there appearance in the corner mirror. Very nice girls bedroom and nursery! The butterfly themed patterning of the curtains and bed looks very nice! It looks nice that you have placed the trellis over the top,of the cot. The butterflies on the bedhead wall look pretty. Parent sims will like sitting on the rocking chair with their child sim on their lap or in their arms. Great blue coloured pirate and dragon themed boys bedroom! The dragons on the floor and dragon picture on the wall looks great! The ship shaped bed and the boat themed pattern on the bed and curtains looks great! The boat decor and boat picture on the wall adds to the great theme of the room. Child sims will have fun playing with the toys in the pirate chest. Great attic area! It looks great how you have done the curtains where the fortune ball is! The shade of purple that you have used for this area and the purple tapestry looks very nice. Sims will like doing glass blowing on the skill item or have fun making toys in the toy making machine, There are lots of great things for sims to enjoy doing in their home! Great modern plumbot and science area ! It is great that you have placed the bot workshop and plumbot recharge stations there, Sims will like doing research experiments on the science machine. The grey colour and the pattern on the walls suits the type of room. Very nice outdoors areas. Nice wishing well area, It looks great that you have a market stand in the build. Very nice balcony area for sims to enjoy relaxing on the hanging chairs enjoying the outdoors air. Child sims will have fun playing on the swings and seesaw. All sims will like playing with the chickens or collecting eggs from the coop.
    It is a very nice home ! :)
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited June 2014
    Gosh Romagi dear. I saw Vintage Victorian this morning and I looked all over for you thread to leave you a comment dear. Now I have found you. It is stunning dear I love every part of it. The colors you picked are so warm and inviting and yes they are some of my favorite colors dear. I gave you a big well deserved Rec'd dear. It's beautiful.
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited June 2014
    Wow!! What a BEAUTIFUL Victorian. I love the roofline, the wallpapers, the cute little bridge - everything about it is absolute perfection! Good luck in the contest xx
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hi romagi :).

Vintage Victorian has got to be one of the most romantic looking builds I have ever seen. It made me feel like I had gone back in time, to when life was simpler. Stunning build!
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2014
    WOW! :D That is a stunning victorian! LOVE the architecture and the landscaping! The greenhouse and the interiors looks lovely too. Good choice of patterns and colours! Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited June 2014
    Rose, You beautiful soul! You see everything, even my tiny white birdies! Thank you so much for your review!
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Gosh Romagi dear. I saw Vintage Victorian this morning and I looked all over for you thread to leave you a comment dear. Now I have found you. It is stunning dear I love every part of it. The colors you picked are so warm and inviting and yes they are some of my favorite colors dear. I gave you a big well deserved Rec'd dear. It's beautiful.

You are such a sweetheart Bree! So sorry, but I was rushing to get it finished so I uploaded it and went to bed. Didn't have time to post here until today.

GreenCats wrote:
    Wow!! What a BEAUTIFUL Victorian. I love the roofline, the wallpapers, the cute little bridge - everything about it is absolute perfection! Good luck in the contest xx

Thanks so much GC! :D Those cute lil bridges just fit with that style of home!