Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fire Island Modern by kimwriter75

kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
Fire Island Modern

fi1_zps3b19ca38.jpg

A luxury modern with some classical features. All modern comforts. 2 bedrooms, office, music room, spacious seating and plenty of wonderful views. No third party custom content. Built on Fire Island in Isla Paradiso by kimwriter75.

Download Here

Media

Screenshot-1164_zpsdec6ac3e.jpg

Screenshot-1176_zps29b92ffa.jpg

Screenshot-1180_zps80724c04.jpg

Screenshot-1194_zps69ce8bce.jpg

You Tube

Thanks for having a look and I hope you like it!
Imagination > Knowledge

Comments

• follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi Kim
    A wonderful modern build beautifully furnished in a minimalist style, crisp and light. Loved the walk through on You tube:D Left a rec. xox Folly
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    edited April 2014
    Fire Island Modern is a very nice home :) Very nice exterior of it! It looks great how you have used the glass windows. The front steps pathway looks great ! Very nice front rocks water fountain feature! Very nice furnishing of the interior. Great design of the kitchen, The kitchen wall tiling and the patterning of the floor looks nice. Great eat in bar stool counter. The type of bar stools you have used look nice. Nice shades of blue and green that you have used through the home. Nice living room area for sims to relax on the casual looking sofa or beanbag style chair there and watch tv or listen to music from the stereo. Nice pattern that you have used for the double bed. The picture on the wall behind the bed looks nice and suits the modern type of the home. Nice dining table area. Sims will enjoy eating their meals with the sunlight coming in through the nearby windows. The dining seat types look nice. Great placement of the plants through the home. They are nice green touches. Very nice curved sofa seating area where the sofas are placed facing each other. The plant themed table that you have created and placed between them looks very nice. Very nice outdoors pool area! The rock water fountain on the side of the pool is nice for sims to see when swimming or relaxing poolside on the loungers.
    I am sorry but I can't watch the YouTube link because it is not enabled for the device I use to connect to the internet. I also get error messages when I try to click through to the photobucket pictures .
    It is a very nice modern home :)
  • saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited April 2014
    Oh my, the house is gorgeous :shock:
    Modern exterior is beautiful, and tropical plants/bamboo looks perfectly fit with scenery. I really love the cool color you chose for inside too. Left you a rec!
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited April 2014
    Beautiful home, Kim! I love te soft pastel colors! It is so refreshing! Rec'd!
  • ItzmeeItzmee Posts: 2,729 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi Kim,

Such a nice modern build. It looks like a very fun place to live. The colours are so calm and relaxing which really compliment the great amount of natural scenery coming through the abundance of windows. Rec'd!

Itzmee
  • kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi Folly! Thank you, dear! So glad you like the video as well.

Rose, you have to be the sweetest person here! :D I'm sorry the video didn't work for ya, but so thrilled about your wonderful comments. Thank you!

Saitouamy, the colors seem to be a hit! :D Not expected in a modern tho, but so glad you like it. Thanks!

Thanks so much, T! :D

Hey Itzmee! It's so much fun to play, lol. I cannot stop playing it. Thank you! :D

Imagination > Knowledge