Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❗❗ Wait... HE'S BACK?! (it's been 3 years in the making) - New Lot: Hotel Paradiso p. 30 ❗❗

1242526272830...Next

Comments

• WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited April 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    The new shell is looking great! :) enjoy doing the build!

I am rather enjoying the build now, considering the trepidation I was feeling at the start. Thanks, Rose!
    GreenCats wrote:
    It looks even more beautiful than the last you showed us! I love the softer colours :-)

If I may say so myself, I agree! I think the building is much more suited to Isla Paradiso than to St. Claire, where in was building previously.
    Wibbs, it looks FANTASTIC! Like a RL photo :shock: ;)

Too kind, too kind! *bows*. Thank you, Cath. :)
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    edited April 2014
    It looks amazing Wibbs. Still can't wait till it's finished..
    edited April 2014
    Introducing...

Radley North
    Telescopic in form and microscopic in detail: capture every aspect through impressive picture windows on each side of the house, and enjoy the apex of desert living. Features include double height kitchen, guest bedroom and interior planted courtyard.

tumblr_n4ls604qd11sj5eh5o9_1280.jpg

[img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/9faa52e8a8ed6d9e01da14595d91f52a/tumblr_n4ls604qd11sj5eh5o7_500.jpg "width=348"[/img] [img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/e34361a24d1fe49e73f754457dbdea76/tumblr_n4ls604qd11sj5eh5o4_500.jpg "width=348"[/img]

.DOWNLOAD. | .PICTURES.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    edited April 2014
    Radley North is very nice :) Great exterior of it! It looks great how you have done the steps and the terrain/levels of it! The type of windows you have used and the exterior wall structure looks great. Great type of and placement of the plants to suit the type of home. Great modern furnishing of the interior. The tree print on the study desk wall looks nice. The flowers on the counter in the kitchen look nice. Nice patterns that you have used for the bedrooms wall. The dining room looks greatl The type of dining table and chairs looks nice, and it looks great how you have done the wall of bookcases. Nice shades of colour you have used through the home. Great modern designed and furnished home. :)
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited April 2014
    Radley North is sooooo beautiful!! I'm a huge fan of your builds :D
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited April 2014
    Beautiful, Wibble! Just beautiful!

Your skyscraper is :shock: :shock: :shock: ,!!!
  • ItzmeeItzmee Posts: 2,729 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi Wibble!

Love, love, love your WIP. It looks so nice and I could definitely see myself putting it into my game and using it as a resort. Can't wait to see more!

Your build Radley North looks so bright and fun. Absolutely love it. Rec'd of course. I checked out the pictures and really like the amount of colour you used. It keeps the home lively and would definitely be a very nice place to live.
    edited April 2014
    Rita – That's lovely, thank you! :D

Rose – Thanks for the in depth feedback as ever. It was my first time using the wall sticker and I really like it! I also wanted to do something unique with the walls outside so I'm glad it caught your eye.

GC – You're too kind ;) Nice to know I have a fan though!

Taryn – Thanks, Miss T! You may be glad to know that the skyscraper is very nearly finished, so give it a few weeks and I'll be ready to upload :D

Itzmee – I really love using colour. I look back on my old builds and get all nostalgic for how I used to work, but whenever I try I just can't stop myself using bright hues! I'd love to see the tower as a resort! That would be really cool. I'd love to stay in the penthouse!
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited April 2014
    Wibbs, I just love the way Radley looks so blended into its surroundings. Beautiful work with the landscaping and terrain. The structure in back is very cool. Rec'd :D
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    edited April 2014
    :shock: Ooooh so beautiful! Great work Wibble, REC'D! 8)
    Somehow "a few more weeks" turned into just over three years but better late than never! (Does anyone even play TS3 anymore ??) In any case, I am very excited to present a new lot:

Hotel Paradiso - 4br, 3ba

35938685080_edc7ec86b4_c.jpg

35526745903_09a1a1118b_c.jpg

35526746913_101d2641f1_c.jpg

35526741983_3e7c0dfa10_c.jpg

35526742543_153082233a_c.jpg

You can see a few more photos here and the download link is in the title above.

It's been an awfully long-time coming, I know, but I wanted to get this out before the summer is over. I took a break playing TS4 for a bit and I did a bit of building there a few summers ago, but now that I've finished school and I have some more time on my hands I decided to finally get this monster packaged and uploaded. Perhaps this is my farewell gift? I'm sure there's another lot in me in some form or another :wink:

Cheers,
    Wibble

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    Hello :) Welcome back to simming and the forums! Congratulations on completing your school studies!
    The exterior design of Hotel Paradiso looks very nice! :) The hotel building looks very great! Very nice outdoors living pergola beside the pool! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the seating there in the outdoors air. The kids playground area is great for sims to have fun playing in the play equipment there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the hotel rooms! The corner sofa seats sitting area is very nice for sims rest there and look out through the windows at the views. The flowers on the dining table are pretty for sims to see when eating meals. The green plants either sides of the bed are calming touches of nature for sims to see when going to bed. The furnishing of each of the bedrooms looks very nice. Very nice music nook, for sims to enjoy relaxing on the armchairs listening to the piano music being played.
    It is a very nice Hotel for sims to stay at! :)
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Hi Wibble, it's great to hear from you! You have outdone yourself. Hotel Paradiso looks amazing!
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    Wow, that is gorgeous! Welcome back. Lots of people still play Sim 3, and we're getting more every day as evidenced by all the noobs in the General Discussion. :)
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    Absolutely gorgeous Wibble! So good to see you over in Twitterville!
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited August 2017
    This looks amazing, @WibbleLikeAJelly! It's so good to see you around! I have always been such a big fan of your builds! <3
    MeaganJo wrote: »
    Absolutely gorgeous Wibble! So good to see you over in Twitterville!

Wibble is on twitter? :mrgreen:
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Wibble! It's good to see you! I'm in love with your hotel, you've created amazing rooms and grounds (as if any alternative is possible lol). Rec'd and fav'd from me!

Lissykin
    SLpPUp.png
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    Wibbs! So excited to see you again. Your hotel is equisite! HUGS <3
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    WIBBLE!!! *races over and kisses cheek like over-enthusiastic aunt of young nephew who isn't a little boy any longer*

How are you doing, Wibble?? I'm so happy to see you again (so to speak)! I have been lurking the D.N.A. thread and am considering going active (I have to get my builder chops back--- WAY too slow right now).

Your new hotel build is awesome! Stop by the D.N.A. Thread to say hello, your D.N.A. family misses you!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Hi Wibble!!! Welcome back <3 Your hotel is amazing and soooo perfect. Great lines and stunning textures and décor. I miss the color wheel soooo much. Yes, I moved on to Sims 4. Sorry :( I recently downloaded the entire Sims 2 Ultimate Collection and I must say.....Sims 2 is kinda cool. The graphics are sooo funny but I am having fun.

Toddles and don't be a stranger <3
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
    Thank you all for your welcoming comments; it's nice to see some familiar faces once more! I'm glad I decided to finally share this lot. It's kickstarted a little building streak in me once more... (just another excuse to inflate my ego with praise no doubt!)

I've started a new WIP in TS4 that I've posted over on the other side of the forums. Here's a link if any of you are curious:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/923058/mid-century-wip-by-wibblelikeajelly/

Cheers,
    Wibble