Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why won't my Sim see anything in a stakeout?

I don't understand this. My Sim got a job opportunity called "The Case of the Wayward Jalopy" and he has to stakeout Smuggler's Cove. Every time I go there to stakeout, he says he does not see anything. Is there a certain time of day that he has to stakeout to see anything? I don't understand this at all. Please help me.

Comments

• TillyToo59TillyToo59 Posts: 64
    edited June 2013
    Just so nobody asks, yes he is an Investigator.
  • pixel_leeepixel_leee Posts: 234 Member
    edited June 2013
    This should be under the Ambitions forum you will get more help that way. And I dunno ask this question under Ambitions ok.

Deb :mrgreen:
  • JoeyRafella7JoeyRafella7 Posts: 1
    edited September 2013
    Hey Everyone,

I know this thread was like 3 almost 4 months ago, but this might still help for people who are looking for help on the Wayward Jalopy case.

After 3 days of staking out, I came up with two things, you either have the wait for the right people to show up to catch them in the act which my sim manged to at around 3.30 p.m. - 4.38 p.m. or it depends on the location of where your sim is staking out. If it is the location it is the first group of bushes just next to the first tree to the entrance of the beach. If it is the right people you're looking for the Consignment Shop owner in order to proceed with this case.

I would say the best way to proceed with this case is to stake out at the first group of bushes past the first tree, in the corner area of the beach entrace, at around 3.30 p.m. to 4.38 p.m. because that's how I managed to proceed with the case. I hope this helps.
  • eberroneberron Posts: 11 New Member
    edited April 2014
    Thank you, JoeyRafella7!

I was having trouble with this case too and your advice helped a lot. It was truly the timing. When I went to the beach around 3pm, I managaed to proceed.

Thank you so much :)