Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• wickichickwickichick Posts: 11,130 Member
    edited April 2014
    nik: Lucky Palms is so pretty!
    You probably sent him to the beach to fish because although he hates the
    outdoors he is an artist and the view is breathtaking. I am just guessing
    LOL!
    Money may be tight for Darren, but he is fortunate to have a lovely home.
    Oh how fun, my bakery made it into LP....is that great or what?
    I'm thinking having a bakery so close would be pretty tempting...all that
    yummy stuff so close...I could jog over (exercise incentive) something tells
    me that one would outweigh the other.
    I love romance. The first date. So exciting. Darlene looks very pretty, she
    must've primped quite a bit to look her best. I think she is pleased with
    Darren's attention.
    Darren gets so involved in her charm he almost forgets to invite the poor
    girl in...but she doesn't appear to have noticed either. Darren has mad
    kissing skills? Darlene is a most fortunate girl.
    I think most women would be impressed with mac&cheese...a man who cooks...anything...
    is impressive. It shows he has survival skills.
    He cooks and is a good kisser. These are impressive skills. Darlene might be
    thinking she hit the jackpot in the living room of Darren Dreamer.
    awwww, isn't Cassius a little cutie. Of course the dog is gonna approve of
    Darlene....more attention. She's a nice lady! Dogs are smart about things like
    that.
    Oh no, not a fire. Oh, impressive. Darren doesn't panic he just takes control.
    Whatta man he is! If he wasn't sweeping Darlene off her feet before this he
    certainly has now.
    Looks like all the charm paid off and Darren felt so brave he got down on one
    knee and popped the million dollar question. Darlene says yes. LOL, she was
    saying yes in her heart for a long time.
    She looks positively gorgeous in that dress and classy hair style.
  • wickichickwickichick Posts: 11,130 Member
    edited April 2014
    XKidsInLoveX: Hi...this is exciting! I enjoy getting to know new simmers and am thrilled you joined in! I shall look forward to your posts. Thanks for posting!
  • CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    edited April 2014
    @Colorist: I am going to say Trey's mother is Antonia
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,102 Member
    edited April 2014
    wickichick wrote:
    Colorist: I don't think I missed posting for an entire day, did I?
    LOL, ya know it is nice to be missed. I have tomorrow off very pleased.
    I have to clean my car....ewwwwww, it hasn't been cleaned all winter.
    I just cannot do it when it is cold and I have to take it into the shop on Friday and I don't want Chris (my mechanic) to think I am messy.
    I also have to take my vacuum into the repair guys. I think it might
    be clogged but I can't figure out where. It is only 2 years old so
    that better be all that is wrong.
    It's time for me to get my new license plates, I have to stop off at the bank and then I have to go over to the medical clinic cuz they sent me a bill and I thought that was paid.
    Why is there always so much stuff on my "to do" list? I just want a quiet day! LOL....cuz I'm lazy...heheheeh!

omg my mechanics name is Chris as well lol. :shock:

I cleaned out my car before taking it into the shop for the same reason as you. As far as cleaning on the outside where hubby works the car gets dusty and dirty after 2 days lol.

I would just buy another one if it was my vacuum. I think to repair it might be more expensive lol.

You can get your license plate online so that you can be spared a trip to the dmv at least lol.

Well going to the bank shouldn't take too long. Mine never do. lol As far as the bill I would myself just call and try to resolve it that way. lol Lazy too as you can see ha ha ha.

Wow we have more in common. This is too freaky.

Well I hope you have time to relax sometime over the next few days lol.

edited April 2014
    wickichick wrote:
    Missing List:

1. Samr883
    2. Simmelina1
    3. LunBeauty
    5. Painterly27
    6. Dreamerz
    7. Baker9793
    8. Puddinroy
    9. Goth4113
    10. Simlish1
    11. 25bunna
    12. hamburgerfaye

Zabeth0 is missing as well.
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    edited April 2014
    I'm still here! I'm just catching up on some updates that I might have missed and I'm also uploading pictures for my own update. ;)

Colorist40: Thank you so much, but since I've already been gifted by you, please choose someone else. :)

I'll comment on updates and post my own update in my next post.
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    edited April 2014
    *Moving over to new thread*

Woohoo! Hello! Just starting off in a new world with a new self sim :) Pics going to be uploaded soon! :mrgreen:
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

edited April 2014
    Celiria: I think I already posted a comment in the last thread. But I'll post one here as well. :) I do like Kyrie's new look. I understand that she's trying to get past what happened, but I don't think she'll be able to forget that easily. There are people who won't let her.

Nik24X7: The house looks so amazing! I love Darren and Darlene! The Dreamer family was one of my favorite pre-made families in The Sims 2 and I'm glad we get to see Darlene in this game. :)

rednenemon: Locke is such a little cutie, lol. Mignon always makes me laugh. :lol: Locke has such great grandparents. :)

MayaRose1138: It's nice to see people using the Movie Stuff Pack on their sims. A superhero family would be interesting. :)

Unlockedinferno: I like Charlotte's new look. :) I think that Gus is leading her on in my opinion. But that's just me. :?

Colorist40: Shrek wonders why Fiona hates him so much. If he didn't behave like such a stereotypical ogre, there might be a chance for them. But he doesn't understand what she's been through. I'm trying not to take sides here, but I think Shrek is missing the bigger picture here.

Colorist40: I'm going to say that Trey's mother is Antonina. :)

My update will be in the next post!
  • Painterly27Painterly27 Posts: 177 Member
    edited April 2014
    I'm here and so are my simmies ... just a little snapshot though since I don't have much time to play them today :)

Screenshot-16_zpse89feef5.jpg
  • XKidsInLoveXXKidsInLoveX Posts: 4,910 Member
    edited April 2014
    Im going to be writing a little story about my current household, I dont have pics from the beginning cause a lot of its made up, but yea, i hope you guys dont mind!

Franchesca is "new" to Moonlight falls, having moving here on her own after her great aunt passed away and left her her trailer. Chessie quickly got the highest paying job in town she could find as a snitch for the police department. Snitch, why did they call it that, she wondered as all she did was paperwork! Her first day on the job, she spied a young guy with curly dark hair, probably 23 or so, filing away some manilla folders. Hes really really cute, she thought to herself. As the days passed by, she learned as much as she could about him, Andrew Lucero, was his name. He was somewhat new to town too, having moved here last summer from Monte Vista. Italian, nice, sunkissed skin and gorgeous, did she mention how gorgeous, gorgeous, curl hair, and the most beautiful dark brown eyes she had ever seen. Andrew Lucero was a sight for Franchescas sore eyes.

"Oops im so sorry!" said the brunette as she bumped into him.

Andrew looked up from his work, almost startled. "Oh its okay, no problem" he said, looking back down at the files on his desk.

"Im Franchesca, but most people call me Chessie, or Chess." She stated, standing over his desk. He looked up at her, for real this time, and noticed just how pretty she was.

"Hiimandrew" he said in one breath, before realizing how quickly that came out. "haha, sorry, Hi, Im Andrew. You can call me Andy, Drew, Andrew, anything that suits your fancy."

"Hi Andrew" she replied, smiling. "Im new here, can you suggest anything fun to do tonight? Im so sick of staying home every night!"

"Well, theres the park," he suggested, "the town is hosting the summer festival there this week... I could take you, show you around if youd like?" he offered, not wanting to sound over excited.

"Id love that!!"
    Chess waited for Andrew at the summer festival, snow cone in hand, on the edge of the fountain
    Screenshot-201_zps86218823.jpg
    "Hey Chessie" he said, laughing as he watched her enjoy her grape snowcone

"OH! Hi!" she said, quickly throwing th esnow cone in the trash as she walked over to him. The night progressed, everything went great. Before either one knew, they were cuddling under the stars, Franchesca didnt want this to end, she really liked Andrew. And truth be told, Andrew really liked her too.
    Screenshot-211_zps6199b0b7.jpg
    Screenshot-210_zps2294d50c.jpg
  • GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    edited April 2014
    I'm still here too, I just found this thread again. So I'll be posting updates again. :)

Update: Jack is doing great in the medical career, he's already to lvl 5 or 6. As for Jill she's been too busy with the kids to do much with the cooking career. She just had her 2nd child a baby boy named Travis. So now Jack and Jill have 2 kids (Nicholas and Travis) and Jack wants to have another kid. I just recently re-installed ambitions since i haven't played it in over a year and am really enjoying it. Since it's been so long since i've played with ambitions, it's like I'm playing it for the first time. I forgot about doing extra things in the medical career while working. I thought that it was an opportunity for Jack so I didn't have him go to the medical meeting and so he didn't get as much job experience as he probably could of. I was surprised when the medical meeting option disappeared after he got off work. :lol: Jill is already looking for Mrs. Right for her son Nicholas even though he's a toddler still. While dinning out at the bistro, Jill ran into Lisa Bunch and began trying to befriend Lisa to set her up with her son Nicholas. I've also remodeled the Johnson's house a little bit since they can't afford to move and they can't really add onto their current house. It's amazing what removing a wall and closing off the living room will do for a floor plan of a house. Now they have a larger kitchen, a bigger living room, and a nursery that can fit two cribs instead of only one. :) Jack's LTW is to get to the top of the medical career and Jill wants to get to the top of the culinary career. As for Nicholas he's probably become an inventor and I don't know about Travis yet. Will Jack get to the top of his career, will Jill get to the top of her career, and will Jill really find Mrs. Right for her son Nicholas? Stay tuned for the next update, where some or none of your questions will be answered. :D
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited April 2014
    Colorist40 wrote:
    Kind of sad the other thread glitched, but hopefully now we will get even more new people. Sometimes joining a long term thread is intimidating, and stops new people from jumping in like Fuzzy.

That is exactly how I feel. I like to post about things that happen in my games that are surprising or amusing, or just interesting, because there's nobody else I know interested in hearing about my games. Sometimes I feel like I should post those things in one of these thread that are all about sharing what happens in your games, but they grow so fast, it's overwhelming to even think about getting involved. I know there's no way I could possibly read everything that gets posted on a thread like this, and I'm afraid I'd lose track of which page I last read. Would I be considered a bad participant if I joined, skipped the longer stories I don't have time to follow, and the comments, unless I were to see something directed at me, and only commented on some of the stories and pictures?
    edited April 2014
    After a very long period, I finally managed to sit down and play my game and get enough pictures ready for an update!

g9ZfLKS.png
    Olivia and James enjoy a bit of time in the sauna where they try for a baby girl. This will be their last child, by the way.

lRHbIVm.png
    Jake gets a head start on his writing skill. I figured it was much better than cooking. :) He seems to skill up pretty fast as well.

vn6yCAY.png
    Uh-Oh! We can probably guess what's going on here. ;)

SJAQzTY.png
    Olivia practices a trick shot. :)

ekTJfgZ.png
    The kids struggle through their homework. I remember those days back then, sitting at the table and being forced to spend an hour on my homework. Good times, good times. :lol:

ksyKmK5.png
    The family sits down for their evening meal. Olivia isn't feeling too well. She is held up in the bathroom vomiting her brains out and therefore can't join at the moment.
    Robin: Dad, are you excited about having a new son or daughter?
    James: Why wouldn't I be excited?
    Harmony: I hope it's a girl. That way I can have a little sister.
    Robin: No way, it'll be a boy!
    Jake: Maybe it'll be a boy and a girl, that way you both get what you want.
    James: Jake, son, please don't jinx daddy. He doesn't think he'll be able to handle twins.

5gqxOEa.png
    Harmony, our little artist, paints a picture for the baby's room.
    Harmony: It's definitely going to be a girl.

PmYv8rQ.png
    Olivia enters her second trimester. I usually stage pregnancies like this: No baby bump equals first trimester; first small bump equals second trimester; and bigger bump equals the third and final trimester.

HZoGtOW.png
    Qk2x81u.png
    The family takes a trip to the Winter Festival for the day. Unfortunately, Olivia can't participate in the snowball fight since she's pregnant and pregnant sims can't do anything that's remotely fun.

9xZxWxv.png
    She does, however, have no problem sitting on the sidelines and buying a steaming hot bowl of clam chowder.

oMbJ3eO.png
    There's nothing more romantic than a kiss under the mistletoe. :)

0wxZRAi.png
    James is asked out on a date, but like the good husband he is, he declines immediately.

v0FGx3M.png
    As you can tell by the little gift rug, the family is throwing a little Gift Giving party. :)

H6hYLlO.png
    This guy got a lamp I believe. Why someone would get so excited over a lamp is beyond me. It must've been a really expensive one, lol.

NljaScV.png
    Poor Olivia received a gag gift in the form of a gnome. I think Mr. Skeletor behind her is the culprit. I've got my eyes on him.

rAm1hUi.png
    James got a mistletoe.

y2fayr2.png
    Jake got a teddy bear!

9bo5Air.png
    Robin got a bike! :D
    Also, I forgot to take a picture, but Harmony got a dollhouse. :)

NGvYG0C.png
    Sugar was tired of getting no screentime, so she decided to get even with me by peeing inside while the party was still going. The little imp. :?

t9t5Sq9.png
    Olivia is tired, so she heads to bed early after the party dies down and the rest of the family enjoys a late night turkey dinner.

XavwkUJ.png
    I figured you all deserved some eye candy, so here is a picture of James scrubbing himself sensually in the shower. ;)

http://i.imgur.com/RZVfiId.png
    http://i.imgur.com/HkDe9Vu.png
    Nothing eases aches and pains like a nice bubble bath. :)

ofQevfw.png
    Clearly these two are very comfortable around each other. :lol: I guess after being married for a few years, you don't really care about modesty anymore.

xN5G8EW.png
    Olivia and James discuss baby names the next morning during breakfast.

e1BoiNH.png
    After breakfast, James goes to work off those added calories and Olivia sits down with a nice hot cappucino, which makes me want one as well.

DkdHapG.png
    The kids are back home from school and at "The homework table" once again! But this time they brought a friend. I can't remember what his name is since I don't pay attention to sims outside of my household. Harmony invited him over. ;)
    Harmony: He is not my boyfriend! D:
    Hey, you said it, not me. :lol:

KMqz9gX.png
    It's happening! I'm so excited! Please be a girl! Please be a girl!

n7FMzWQ.png
    Yes! It's a little girl! Meet baby Hadley! :D

ZRDk31F.png
    And because I hate taking care of infants, we age her up right away! Yes, she aged up with blonde hair and blue eyes! She has features from her great grandmother Felicia (hair) and her grandma Cherry! (eyes). I think she is the cutest thing ever and can't wait to spam pictures of her!

That's it for this update! I hope you all enjoy and the next one will hopefully be in a few days. :)

(Edited because of possible inappropriate pictures. >.<)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited April 2014
    IreneSwift wrote:
    Colorist40 wrote:
    Kind of sad the other thread glitched, but hopefully now we will get even more new people. Sometimes joining a long term thread is intimidating, and stops new people from jumping in like Fuzzy.

That is exactly how I feel. I like to post about things that happen in my games that are surprising or amusing, or just interesting, because there's nobody else I know interested in hearing about my games. Sometimes I feel like I should post those things in one of these thread that are all about sharing what happens in your games, but they grow so fast, it's overwhelming to even think about getting involved. I know there's no way I could possibly read everything that gets posted on a thread like this, and I'm afraid I'd lose track of which page I last read. Would I be considered a bad participant if I joined, skipped the longer stories I don't have time to follow, and the comments, unless I were to see something directed at me, and only commented on some of the stories and pictures?

Not at all, just find a few stories you like and post when you can. We understand that life sometimes gets in the way and people have time limitations :)
    edited April 2014
    IreneSwift wrote:
    Colorist40 wrote:

Welcome first of all, and I would say join in and hang on lol. Just kidding. NO you would not be considered a bad poster at all. We understand we all have lives and are busy so all we ask is if you post, you post on those posts which you like, or want to follow. That is fine.

All we ask is that if you do choose a few posts to follow try to post something a little thoughtful such as " I love how that hair makes your sims face look slender" instead of great update or loving the pics. We feel everybody's sims are important to them and they appreciate real comments that show you actually read/or looked at their post. Sometimes if you can't think of anything specific a great update or loving the pics is ok. Something is better than nothing at times lol.

So no offense if you just follow a few select posts. The other longer stories are being followed by others and so they will be covered, and I having a longer story knowing you won't be following am ok with that, but I would love to comment on your story or pics and will do so like all the others.

Come back soon. Please.
    edited April 2014
    @XkidsinloveX Lunbeauty who won my contest requested I gift someone in her behalf and since you are new I decided that it would be a good way to welcome you to our thread.

I need you to put stuff on your wishlist that equals 2.00 so I can do so or I can try to randomly find things from the store to gift you. Whatever you prefer.

Let me know. :-)
    edited April 2014
    I'm here and so are my simmies ... just a little snapshot though since I don't have much time to play them today :)

Screenshot-16_zpse89feef5.jpg

I really love your sims attire! Are you playing a period game? Or are they dressed for something special? I think its awesome youve found a good use for the versallies set, Ive yet to use it in game! Cant wait to see more.
    edited April 2014
    Colorist40 wrote:
    @XkidsinloveX Lunbeauty who won my contest requested I gift someone in her behalf and since you are new I decided that it would be a good way to welcome you to our thread.

I need you to put stuff on your wishlist that equals 2.00 so I can do so or I can try to randomly find things from the store to gift you. Whatever you prefer.

Oh my goodness youre so kind! Theres only one thing i really want from the store, so ill put that on there, idk how to figure out how much 2.00 in the store is but its one CAS item do i dont think it will but im totally okay with that!
    edited April 2014
    @LunBeauty just saying you might want to change a couple of your pictures. EA might not approve of some of them :oops:
    edited April 2014
    Colorist40 wrote:

Oh my goodness youre so kind! Theres only one thing i really want from the store, so ill put that on there, idk how to figure out how much 2.00 in the store is but its one CAS item do i dont think it will but im totally okay with that!

100 sim points equals $1 U.S.
    edited April 2014
    Celiria wrote:
    @LunBeauty just saying you might want to change a couple of your pictures. EA might not approve of some of them :oops:

I changed two of the pictures to link form that I assumed were inappropriate.
    edited April 2014
    LunBeauty wrote:
    Celiria wrote:

Darn I missed the racy pics. :oops: :lol: Story of my life a day late, a dollar short lol.
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    edited April 2014
    MayaRose1138 I used a mod to get quads.

Comments from the other thread:
    Colorist40 Alejandro doesn't have any alien dna. He is son of Matteo Torres & Mira Song.

LunBeauty Thanks.

TadOlson Thanks.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
    edited April 2014
    Colorist40 wrote:
    LunBeauty wrote:
    Celiria wrote:

Darn I missed the racy pics. :oops: :lol: Story of my life a day late, a dollar short lol.

It's a good thing links are clickable then. ;)
  • Simmer999Simmer999 Posts: 863 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi everyone! I'm new here, and I'm gonna start putting something up...soon. Just need to like, start. Everyone's stories look great so far!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top