Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Celebrity Realism

Hey guys! I've been trying to get into playing The Sims 3 lately, and figuring out how to use the new features that come with Create A Sim. I'm trying to create a realistic Sim based on a celebrity. This one is based on Jessica Lange, can you guys tell me how I did and give me some advice for creating realistic Sims without having to download a lot of stuff?

o7udmc.jpg
11sko77.jpg

Comments

• lydiad206lydiad206 Posts: 3,747 Member
    edited April 2014
    Welcome to the forums! Your picture isn't working. You'll need to upload it to an image hosting website like tinypic.com
    er0s4g.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited April 2014
    Welcome to the forum :D

I have recently started making celebrity look-alike sims and I find an image editing program to be very helpful to see if I am on track and what needs to be tweaked further. Although I use CC, I make all sims CC-free and only add CC once I am almost satisfied with my results.

Here is an early look at my Jensen Ackles sim while I was still making adjustments.
    693qc7.jpg"width=500"
  • Slippy64653Slippy64653 Posts: 464 Member
    edited April 2014
    I have also been wanting to create Jessica Lange because I am a huge American Horror Story fan and Cordelia is having a party in my studio. I don't think your sim looks like her too much though. I think your sim should be an adult instead of a young adult and for eyebrows to be a light brown instead of blonde.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    edited April 2014
    Ohh cool :-) I agree she needs to be an adult.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited April 2014
    If you want to make her as young adult, it would be easier to tell how close you are if you had a picture of her as a young adult.