The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuff pack on sale?

I was wondering if this stuff pack was ever on sale. The last time i checked the stuff packs were still full price even though some stuff packs are pretty old by now. Or maybe have a stuff pack bundle.

Comments

• loobylou1985loobylou1985 Posts: 2,125 Member
    edited October 2013
    this stuff pack I actually on sale now and it is cheap for the digital download
  • organgrinder20porgangrinder20p Posts: 479 New Member
    edited March 2014
    Target had it on sale.
  • DivinylsFanDivinylsFan Posts: 1,278 Member
    edited April 2014
    EB Games, which is Australian but is affiliated with GameStop globally except for the US, are selling all the stuff packs for $9AU online at the moment and the expansion packs for $19AU. I went in store the other day and they had them all on the sale table with '2 for $20' marked on the stuff packs and '2 for $40' marked on the expansion packs. I was trying to choose between a big bunch of them and asked the lady at the counter which one's had more hair and clothes and other questions and she looked into her computer and said I could get all of them for $85, which was 6 stuff packs and 2 expansions. That's brand new, proper and retail etc. So that worked out to even less each. Needless to say I did buy them all. This is a link to EB Games https://www.ebgames.com.au/ if you're not in the US but also not in Australia, then look up GameStop.
    I remember you from university, I still have your story.