Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CLOSED! DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Started 1 April; Ended 21 May

Comments

• Shogo_YahagiShogo_Yahagi Posts: 838 Member
    edited April 2014
    (We'll ignore the Sims 3 game I have alt+tabbed at the moment :P)

Stay on target.
    Stay on target.
    :)
    Gold Six?

stay+on+target.jpg
  • pangolin22pangolin22 Posts: 250 Member
    edited April 2014
    I got this information in the thread I started.
    yukimoda wrote:
    Before I bought the Stone's Throw the CYS for the 2012 Compilation for me was 3,255 SimPoints (I'd already bought all the India Inspiration items) and afterwards I got the download button.

That gives us a lower bound of 3255/.9 = 3617 as the CYS value for the Greenhouse Venue--that is to say, the Greenhouse is counted as being the equivalent of at least 3617 SP worth of items.
    That's quite a nice discount, of course my CYS on Best of 2012 is still 5105 so who knows what would happen, plus I can't remotely afford the greenhouse at this moment.

MeldisElvellon, looks like it's poised to go the whole time or nearly that. Maybe you can play your game for a bit after all. I probably will play mine as I just got almost hit by a meteor for the first time and I want to investigate. :P Plus the Sims has a great way of keeping a person wide awake in the wee hours of the morning.
  • XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited April 2014

Stay on target.
    Stay on target.
    Gold Six?

stay+on+target.jpg

:thumbup: :thumbup:
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
    edited April 2014
    Also Shogo, it's probably important to note whether the person already had either of the PC items from the greenhouse before buying the greenhouse as this would probably affect the discount. A lot of people probably have the sunflower as it was free a while back, even if not many are as silly as me to have both.
  • kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited April 2014
    Alright, I got some work to do (and maybe a little nap to have), so here's what I've got recorded for the deals since page 49:

Street Couture sold out with 1 hour, 14 (or 15) minutes left on clock.
    Indulgent Living sold out with 35 minutes left on clock.
    Bargain Lamp sold out with 1 hour, 38 minutes left on clock.

Safari Living: Table Top Baobob sold out with around 40 minutes left on clock.
    Tiki Outdoor Party sold out with 32 minutes left on clock.

Top of the Tower by Castle Kits, Inc. sold out with 40 minutes left on clock.

*I believe deals #63, #66, #67, #68, #69, #71 have all gone the full time

61 ) Indulgent Living / 350 / 1000 / 65% / 2 hours
    62 ) Bargain Lamp / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    63 ) Locks & Keys / 29 / 75 / 61% / 2 hours
    64 ) Safari Living: Table Top Baobob / 9 / 25 / 64% / 1 hour
    65 ) Tiki Outdoor Party / 464 / 1600 / 71% / 2 hours
    66 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- Self Reflection Wall Mirror / 45 / 75 / 40% / 2 hours
    67 ) Zen Again / 493 / 850 / 42% / 2 hours
    68 ) Scene in Four Parts / 27 / 100 / 73% / 2 hours
    69 ) Africa Inspiration Collection / 333 / 1190 / 72% / 2 hours
    70 ) Top of the Tower by Castle Kits, Inc. / 6 / 25 / 76% / 1 hour
    71 ) Cushy Cushion Sofa / 46 / 100 / 54% / 2 hours
    72 ) Stones Throw Greenhouse / 988 / 1900 / 48% / 2 hours
    73 ) The Gentlemen’s Lounge Collection / ? / 1310 / % / 2 hours
    74 ) Le Cirque Nouveau- Diva Plava Hairstyle / ? / 100 / % / x hours

Keep it up guys! :)
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • GeorgaholicGeorgaholic Posts: 112 Member
    edited April 2014

Stay on target.
    Stay on target.
    Gold Six?

stay+on+target.jpg

YES!!! I am truly among my own. :D
    Loosen up!!!
  • MeldisElvellonMeldisElvellon Posts: 72 New Member
    edited April 2014
    Well so much for the Greenhouse selling out early.

Anyway, I have to get up tomorrow so I no longer have Sims 3 running in the background, though my architect wants to know why it's always the people with tiny houses on small lots that want huge expansions. I still love the guy in a tiny 2-room cabin who wanted about a dozen windows installed. :shock:
    edited April 2014
    Well so much for the Greenhouse selling out early.

Anyway, I have to get up tomorrow so I no longer have Sims 3 running in the background, though my architect wants to know why it's always the people with tiny houses on small lots that want huge expansions. I still love the guy in a tiny 2-room cabin who wanted about a dozen windows installed. :shock:
    Let him live in a greenhouse? :)

Yes they have some difficult requests. Also I have no idea why the lifetime goal asks you to do 100 great remodels or whatever. That's insanely too many!
    edited April 2014
    pangolin22 wrote:
    Let him live in a greenhouse? :)

Yes they have some difficult requests. Also I have no idea why the lifetime goal asks you to do 100 great remodels or whatever. That's insanely too many!

Ha, if only I'd had the greenhouse. Such a missed opportunity! :lol:

I tend to avoid certain LTWs for that reason. I can still have fun with the career without having to worry about whether or not it's physically possible to do that many in a Sim's lifetime, assuming they want any kind of life outside their job at least. I'm starting to think part of it's the fault of putting my architect in Hidden Springs since I feel like that world has more small houses than normal, though that may just be me. Oh well, if they're so desperate for that new exercise room they don't mind stashing it in their bedroom, then all the better for my Sim's paycheck. 8)
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited April 2014
    Ugg :cry: Everytime I play that career the sims never seem to like my work.I am thinking "ok lady your house is a dump you have 2 kids no husband and only 1 bed in your house and if it wasn't for my fabulous laundry room you asked for,your place would look triffling".LOL That career always makes me mad and I know you have had it too to when your done you know you were under budget gave them all needed items and made fantastic recolors and they get friggin upset. :lol:
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited April 2014
    I haven't yet, though my Sim is still early in the career, and I do admittedly play a bit cheaty and peek at their traits before beginning. I'm sure it's just a matter of time though. My stylist has gotten it a few times. I'll pick out an amazing outfit that's perfect for their personality, only for the client to get mad because how very dare I make them wear their favorite color. :P
    edited April 2014
    The great military genius SunTzu once said "Regard the full as empty, and the empty as full" that pertains to this moment.By not posting you people are giving away the fact that tons of you are waiting on the Gentlemans Lounge but are being quiet about it.Time to go prepare for war.Victory is mine!! :twisted:

DfydFiZ.gif
  • TaheraTahera Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited April 2014
    72) Stones Throw Greenhouse / 988 / 1900 / 48% / 2 hours
    This item has gone the full time, 71% claimed

73) The Gentlemen’s Lounge Collection / 380 / 1310 / 71% / 2 hours
    must have gone in seconds! I was able to get it free :mrgreen:

74) Le Cirque Nouveau- Diva Plava Hairstyle / 39 / 100 / 61% / 1 hour
    75) Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer / ? / 500 / % / ? hours
    76) Hewnsman Outdoor Set / ? / 450 / % / ? hours
    Have a nice day!
  • charmyvalcharmyval Posts: 195 New Member
    edited April 2014
    71% 380

I didn't see the time but it wasn't look to be sold out.

look? no. long. wasn't long.
  • Shogo_YahagiShogo_Yahagi Posts: 838 Member
    edited April 2014
    Free downloads are the very best discounts. :)
    edited April 2014
    Wow, The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection sold out in less than a minute! So glad I managed to snag it for just 70 SPs. :D

The Gentlemen’s Lounge Collection / 380 / 1310 / 71% / 2 hours (sold out within a minute)
    Le Cirque Nouveau- Diva Plava Hairstyle / 31 / 100 / 69% / 1 hour
    Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer / / 500 / / 2 hours
    Hewnsman Outdoor Set / / 450 / /
  • kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited April 2014
    Stones Throw Greenhouse went the full 2 hours.

73 ) The Gentlemen’s Lounge Collection / 380 / 1310 / 71% / 2 hours

Coming up --
    74 ) Le Cirque Nouveau- Diva Plava Hairstyle / ? / 100 / % / 1 hour
    75 ) Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer / ? / 500 / % / x hours

What is this Deep Fryer I see? :shock:

It seems awfully familiar... but that could just be because it's like the Uber Sani-Sim Toilet, and seems to pop up in every list. :P

EDIT: Gentlemen's Lounge sold out in less than a minute.

74 ) Le Cirque Nouveau- Diva Plava Hairstyle / 31 / 100 / 69% / 1 hour

Coming up --
    75 ) Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer / ? / 500 / % / 2 hours
    76 ) Hewnsman Outdoor Set / ? / 450 / % / x hours
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    edited April 2014
    Gentlemen's Lounge lasted, what, 5 seconds? :) I hope everyone got it who wanted it!
    edited April 2014
    Got the green download button on the gentlemens lounge :mrgreen: grats to all who got this in the few seconds it lasted.Victory. :thumbup:

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited April 2014
    LOL @ Shoho :lol: I must agree those discounts do take a weight off the ole wallet.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • yukimodayukimoda Posts: 22
    edited April 2014
    Apparently going from the DD page to The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection took long enough that I missed it :(
  • wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    edited April 2014
    :( With CYS, Gentlemen's Lounge would have been 45sp for me, but my browser took about 30 seconds to refresh so by the time I clicked the Buy button it was no longer available.
  • FryeGuy24FryeGuy24 Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited April 2014
    Whew, woke up and managed to grab the Gentleman's lounge. The deep fryer and Hewnsman Outdoor Set are both from the "March list with guest appearances," but they weren't one after another, so I don't think we're in rotation yet.

:waves hi to everyone:
    :back to sleep:
  • HolleramaHollerama Posts: 652 Member
    edited April 2014
    If you did manage to snag The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection, make sure to check out Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study) to see what your CYS discount is! The set is on sale this week and a number of the items from The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection originally come from Club Vaindenburger Relaxation.
  • XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited April 2014
    I managed to get the Lounge for 25sp <not free but still a fantastic price> Sorry to those who missed it! I barely got it in time. Moment I clicked and accepted it was changing over.
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!