Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thread Obsolete - link for new thread in first post

Comments

• SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hello all the builds are still so amazing you guys love them will rec them all. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited April 2014
    priscapup wrote:

I have a saying I try to live by:

IMMATURE: a word boring people use to describe fun people. :mrgreen:

LOL! I may have to embroider that on a pillow!

oow785m
    edited April 2014
    Hello all the builds are still so amazing you guys love them will rec them all. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Thanks SSD!
    oow785m
  • DubkipzDubkipz Posts: 424 Member
    edited April 2014
    I placed a request a long time ago, but due to some things that were thrown my way IRL I did not have time to access the internet/make contact. I am back though, and ready to place a request.

Request Form (Residential Lot)

Username: Dubkipz
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Futuristic/Modern. Something fit for Oasis Landing.
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Generations, Showtime, Seasons, Island Paradise, Into the Future, Diesel, 70's, 80's, 90's stuff.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited.
    Lot size (dimensions): 30x30+. This is up to the builder in the end, though.
    Number of bedrooms: 5 bedrooms.
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One bedroom must be a master bedroom, including a ensuite bath. There must also be a bedroom aimed as a nursery. The other two bedrooms need to be neutral. The last but not least needs to be made specifically to cater to plumbots.
    Number of bathrooms: 3+, including the ensuite bathroom. I'll leave this up to the builder however.
    Favorite color schemes: I love simple, neutral hues as well as pastel colours. I also love deep colours, and I really love dark reds and greens. Browns are OK, as long as they are not too deep (preferably on the lighter end of the colour spectrum.)
    Colors you dislike: I really don't like orange, but if you can work with it by all means do so! I'm not really picky. I'm not a big fan of unnatural/unrealistic colours/patterns.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Furnished and decorated please. :)
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? I prefer not.
    Please list the Store content that can be used: I have lots of scattered store content, so it's better safe than sorry to not use it. If you cannot resist using an item or two though, just ask me and I can probably buy it (if I don't have it.)
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N/A
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Oasis Landing.
    Link to specific house or plan: No specific plan. The homes in Oasis Landing should give you an idea of what I'm looking for, of course.
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I'd like a pool, as well as some areas with the grass carpeting. I love landscaping, so that's a plus. I need a study room in the home. I also need a bot workshop/studio somewhere in the home.
    Additional instructions? Although it may seem like I have a lot of requirements, it's really up to the builder as to how they want the home to look! The builder is spending their precious time to create something as such. :)
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited April 2014
    Claim this one thanks :D

Date: March 1, 2014
    Username: Cribbet
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern but Homey house with 6 bedrooms
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Friend request sent April 12, 2014

Cribbet please contact me here and let me know you have accepted friend request, thanks http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/225/643860.page

Sorry Wallawalla322 I feel your build might be a bit big for my PC to handle at present. :cry:
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited April 2014
    Bree and Glenkarri....your builds are BEAUTIFUL,!! Good golly! Rec'd!

.....I am watching you, Prisca and Zooey...........
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited April 2014
    :mrgreen: Thanks to all, for your kind words on my latest builds, I am glad everyone is enjoying them and that my Requester's are happy. :lol:

Thanks Taryn, yes, :shock: watch those ladies, if we can call them that, :wink: fancy them playing up already and class isn't even in yet.....gosh......... :roll:
  • pixsidust2pixsidust2 Posts: 330 Member
    edited April 2014
    priscapup wrote:
    LOL! P-Pup, you need to sit in the front row with Cath and I. I am planning to blame all my bad behavior on Cath, who likely will cause no trouble on her own as she is both a lady and a grown-up (which doesn't seem that appealing to me, but to each her own). We can put her between us and see if Taryn will buy it that Cath is the one doing it all.

*sits beside Cath and practices pointing at her* :lol:

Are you kidding? I'm sitting in between the two of you, and copying off of your papers! I know where the talent is!!

I have a saying I try to live by:

IMMATURE: a word boring people use to describe fun people. :mrgreen:

*Strateigically chooses spot in middle of the room*
    So I have the best view of the crazy, whilst staying out of trouble, and being able to learn! :P
    Origin ID: pixsidust
    Find me on FB: Pixsi Sims

tumblr_m6rsylPvKg1rziwwco1_500.gif
  • roni1029roni1029 Posts: 13 New Member
    edited April 2014
    Username: roni1029
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank): If their happy to build for me, I'm happy for them to build for me.
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern, or something that would fit in Starlight Shores.
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Supernatural, Showtime, University Life, and Town Life.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): Something that would fit on a lot in Starlight Shores
    Number of bedrooms: 5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?1 master with en suite bathroom and a dressing room, A unisex nursery, A teen boys bedroom, A teen/young adult girls bedroom, A child boys room.
    Number of bathrooms: 5 including the end suite
    Favorite color schemes: Grey, White, Purple, Red, Blue. Sorry!
    Colors you dislike: Green, Yellow, Girly pink
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes, please!
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? No.
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Anything free, and I have the happily hippie seat thing and the hanging seat from the bohemian set.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used? None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Starlight Shores
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? A greenhouse, a pool, and a hot tub
    Additional instructions? I would like it to be a family home please.
    Thank you so much, Roni xx
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited April 2014
    BLUE WATERS beach house.... that house is just... relaxing....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • chillwaveschillwaves Posts: 17 New Member
    edited April 2014
    thanks again for building blue waters for me, glenkarri! i played it for a while yesterday, ti's a wonderful house and perfect for my family!
  • wallawalla322wallawalla322 Posts: 42 New Member
    edited April 2014
    Glenkarri wrote:
    Sorry Wallawalla322 I feel your build might be a bit big for my PC to handle at present. :cry:

No problems, I did wonder :D I've waited almost two months a little while longer won't hurt!
    edited April 2014
    Glenkarri wrote:

No problems, I did wonder :D I've waited almost two months a little while longer won't hurt!

Hi, Walla!

I know very little (almost nothing) about computer specs. Did you post yours because you were concerned that your machine won't handle a house that is as big as in your request? If in doubt, I suggest that you grab one of the really huge builds (one of the ones that have a lot of stuff on the lot) and see if you get performance issues.

You have waited so long that we certainly want to make sure that you can actually USE the house we build for you.

Another point: I looked at your request and I think you should expect a maximum of 8 bedrooms. I know that you listed about four bedrooms and then said "6ish" guest rooms, but we are usually unwilling to build houses that are bigger than you would need if you aren't using a MOD. Since eight is the number of Sims you can play without a MOD, generally the builder isn't willing to go over that limit.

I am listed as a preferred requester for someone who has been waiting even longer than you have, so I am going to claim hers.

SOMEONE is going to claim you soon! Thanks for your patience!

Zoo
    oow785m
    edited April 2014
    Madame Secretary, I am claiming this one:
    •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• ••
    Date: February 21, 2014
    Username: AmaraRena
    Description: Victorian, Gothic, Queen Anne
    Preferred Creator: ZooProfessor3, or TarynTempestwind, or gngrsnp, or WrathofCath
    Claimed By:

•• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• ••

AmaraRena,

Hi! Please use my Contact Thread or my Sim Page to talk to me. I will be posting on your Sim Page right now. Since there is a Zoo U course next Saturday (and also Easter), I won't get much done on your build this week. I WILL likely post questions on my Contact Thread this week.

Zoo

Contact Thread:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/559434.page
    oow785m
    edited April 2014
    Glenkarri wrote:

Hi, Walla!

I know very little (almost nothing) about computer specs. Did you post yours because you were concerned that your machine won't handle a house that is as big as in your request? If in doubt, I suggest that you grab one of the really huge builds (one of the ones that have a lot of stuff on the lot) and see if you get performance issues.

You have waited so long that we certainly want to make sure that you can actually USE the house we build for you.

Another point: I looked at your request and I think you should expect a maximum of 8 bedrooms. I know that you listed about four bedrooms and then said "6ish" guest rooms, but we are usually unwilling to build houses that are bigger than you would need if you aren't using a MOD. Since eight is the number of Sims you can play without a MOD, generally the builder isn't willing to go over that limit.

I am listed as a preferred requester for someone who has been waiting even longer than you have, so I am going to claim hers.

SOMEONE is going to claim you soon! Thanks for your patience!

Zoo

I thought I would add my PC specs in for good measure, when I bought my computer (a year ago) it was above average so I don't anticipate any issues with the sim's, I've played on some big lots with no issues :)

I don't play the game with any mods, and I know as you're only allowed a maximum of 8 sims in a household you wouldn't want a house with say for examples sake 15 rooms, what I'm after is a master bedroom for Scott, if he gets married naturally his wife will stay there, if they decide to have kids, chances are it will be one, so I'm after the rooms for the child to use as they progress. the remainder of the guest rooms I have will be filled with roommates, if how ever, with the design of the build it means I have a couple of guestrooms, I am fine with that. I use the roommates for easy social bar raising, not the rent. (as at this stage in the game, I have various businesses/resorts)

Any other questions please feel free to ask, I check this topic several times a day :)

edited April 2014
    Madame Secretary, could you please put this contest in the announcements post:

T-Shirt Design Contest for a Zoo U Class T-Shirt:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/748195.page

Here's Fairy Taryn (Taryn's Tester Sim) and Magical Fatty (Annin's Tester Sim) both wearing a Zoo U T-Shirt and Julianna Tester (Zoo's Tester Sim) in a D.N.A. hoodie

Screenshot-371.jpg"width=650"

oow785m
    edited April 2014
    What's that you say? You love the D.N.A. Team and would like to show your support? HOW can you do that? Why there could be nothing so simple, just WEAR A FRIEND SIGGY of course!

All the cool kids are wearing them (they are so slimming for your avatar) and you can get yours here:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/746790.page#11904364

What's that? You say your SIMS love the D.N.A. Team, too, and THEY would like to show that? NO PROBLEM!

You can have D.N.A. posters on the wall of your Sim's house if you download this pattern and then take an in-game photo using the "Large Portrait" size on the camera (or the camera in your smart phone) and then hang it on the wall. Two different poster versions are available.

Patterns are here:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7560294
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7559919

Screenshot-320-1.jpg"width=650"

You can ALSO make your Sims a nifty D.N.A. T-Shirt. Just download the pattern below and use the base game T-Shirt (also works well on the hoodie and some other shirts). There are two different T-Shirt patterns, too.

Patterns for T-Shirt:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6173907
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6627059

Screenshot-117.jpg"width=650"

Screenshot-118.jpg"width=650"

Screenshot-114.jpg"width=650"

oow785m
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited April 2014
    Woo! Thread is up to date!

SLpPUp.png
    edited April 2014
    ZooProfessor3

:lol: wouldn't mind the DNA poster in some of my builds...

would be a cool thing to spot when going around your buildings
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • CmnshtrCmnshtr Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited April 2014
    ThankUcatgod has reached out to me so I will keep this build and begin asap!
    h2xmsbl
  • Kaitieee_macKaitieee_mac Posts: 508 Member
    edited April 2014

Username: kaitieee_mac
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): modern or traditional
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? WA, Supernatural, University, Ambitions, Generations, Pets, Late Night, Seasons, Island Paradise, Showtime, Into the Future; High-end Loft, Outdoor Living, Town life, Master Suite
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? I think basic or Limited...
    Lot size (dimensions): 30x30,or bigger if needed for landscaping
    Number of bedrooms: 4-5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? a baby's nursery, also a playroom in addition - using Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes or Wilderness store set. Master suite and nursery on first level, other bedrooms on second. princess theme or pirate theme for one room
    Number of bathrooms: 2.5
    Favorite color schemes: earth tones, neutral
    Colors you dislike: neon, multicolor patterns
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes please, using some store sets!
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? nothing too out there, sure, for accents
    Please list the Store content that can be used:

Collectionne Stancke
    Bohemian Garden
    Business as Usual Bistro
    Deliciously indulgent Bakery
    Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining
    Contemporary Comfort Living
    Bayside kitchen set
    Forest bedroom
    critter comforts
    prism art studio
    grandpa's grove
    roaring heights
    kitchen cage hutch
    romantique dresser
    glitter and glam bedroom
    skylight studio
    edwardian expression kitchen
    bayside laundry
    panda & friends
    animals abound
    wilderness dreaming
    full ultra lounge set
    stones throw greenhouse
    man cave compilation
    hacienda luxury
    fowl and feathers chicken coop
    grandma's pantry
    gothique fireplace
    lullabies and nursery rhymes
    haute hip floral painting
    oceania orb lantern
    monte vista
    mid century fantasy
    plants in grass
    Two Scoops of Sun Wall Lamp
    Tea Time In Disguise Table Lamp
    Too Literal Tea Ceiling Light
    White Rabbit Mirror
    Caterpillar Wall Hooks
    Modern HDTV by Webbsta Industries
    Porcelain Tub

Probably other things... just add it in if you think it fits and I wont mind :)

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N/A
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Sunset Valley
    Link to specific house or plan: http://www.ultimateplans.com/Plans/321054.aspx
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? vegetable garden, fruit garden, playground, landscaping in front yard
    Additional instructions? Spacious Kitchen with an island and double stove for professional chef. Fireplace in house. laundry room/basement

Thank you :lol:
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    edited April 2014
    My dear Sectary please put this request on hold! The Requester has not checked in. Friend Request sent on 4/8/2014.

Date: March 5, 2014
    Username: Nilesse
    Description: Modern Three Bedroom House With Crafting Room
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
    edited April 2014
    question:
    does any of you use the mod that unlock hiddenstencils? or is willing to downloade the items to be able to use them?
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    edited April 2014
    I would love to give this Manor a Try..

Date: February 26, 2014
    Username: wallawalla322
    Description: Large Manor Home
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

PLEASE CHECK IN HERE: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/698523.page

wallawalla322 I have never done a Manor, so if you don't mind I would like to give this one a try for you. It may take me a bit to get it finished.
    edited April 2014
    BreeMiles wrote:
    I would love to give this Manor a Try..

Date: February 26, 2014
    Username: wallawalla322
    Description: Large Manor Home
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

PLEASE CHECK IN HERE: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/698523.page

wallawalla322 I have never done a Manor, so if you don't mind I would like to give this one a try for you. It may take me a bit to get it finished.

You've got me as excited as a kid on Christmas eve :D I look forward to seeing the finished lot, I've bookmarked your thread and I will keep an eye on it :)