Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thread Obsolete - link for new thread in first post

Comments

• flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited April 2014
    (Runs into the thread, slides in, windmilling arms and all to keep her balance!)

HI!

I'm here! (pushes hair out of eyes, waves.)

Marit has it right! I am working on the new ZOO U lesson that Zoo ( the Slave-Driver) foisted on me...err...asked me so nicely to teach... :lol: :oops: It will be April 19th and is about how to raise, lower, paint and landscape your terrain to add interest and drama and naturalness to your builds. It's going to be called "MOOve Your Grass". (Yes, there will be some MOOing in our landscaping, after all, it IS me...) There will be a sign-up soon, when the Slave Driver gets to it. :shock: Did I say that last part outloud?! So Please come join us and don't let me sit up there behind the teacher's desk all alone. That would make me feel very awkward and sad and lonely and blue....

And Yes! I have claimed(Super-hero Pose) Marit's build. DaTahDAAaaH!

I had come to catch up on my teammates creations and admire them, when I saw Cynth's query and Marit's comment.

So yes. Where were we? Oh ys...Recing all new creations...

Kaz..Monte Coaster Festival Fair! What a marvel! You have puzzled together such a glorious labyrinth of community goodness, I don't even know how you did that! I am speechless!

Glenkarri - Winslow Housed- ooooh my...that is one lovely home...and now everyone can have the fun of customizing it! That is one beautiful house!

Romagi! The Landrums! That is a fun a and wonderful and ever-so-good looking family! I just want to squeeze the twins!

Rec'd all!

Much love, T

(rushes behind Taryn to catch her if she falls)... "whew nice recovery"

I really need to catch up on the ZooU stuff if I want to learn to get better at building lots so T you may just see me in this class I think that is one of my biggest weaknesses in lot building is the exterior landscaping and sculpting.

Kaz - omg! wait....OMG!!! :shock: How in the world did you create such a wonderful lot! that is so awesome!
    Romagi - the family looks totally cool! tremendous job on them!
    GK - another wonderful and beautiful build!

Rec'd all now I need to get back to our world and start giving the lots addresses and add some more of the small deco items. ( WAVES and slides out the back door)
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    edited April 2014
    I would like to claim this one next please if I may.

Date: March 5, 2014
    Username: Nilesse
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern Three Bedroom House With Crafting Room
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
  • ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited April 2014
    (Runs into the thread, slides in, windmilling arms and all to keep her balance!)

HI!

I'm here! (pushes hair out of eyes, waves.)

Marit has it right! I am working on the new ZOO U lesson that Zoo ( the Slave-Driver) foisted on me...err...asked me so nicely to teach... :lol: :oops: It will be April 19th and is about how to raise, lower, paint and landscape your terrain to add interest and drama and naturalness to your builds. It's going to be called "MOOve Your Grass". (Yes, there will be some MOOing in our landscaping, after all, it IS me...) There will be a sign-up soon, when the Slave Driver gets to it. :shock: Did I say that last part outloud?! So Please come join us and don't let me sit up there behind the teacher's desk all alone. That would make me feel very awkward and sad and lonely and blue....

And Yes! I have claimed(Super-hero Pose) Marit's build. DaTahDAAaaH!

I had come to catch up on my teammates creations and admire them, when I saw Cynth's query and Marit's comment.

So yes. Where were we? Oh ys...Recing all new creations...

Kaz..Monte Coaster Festival Fair! What a marvel! You have puzzled together such a glorious labyrinth of community goodness, I don't even know how you did that! I am speechless!

Glenkarri - Winslow Housed- ooooh my...that is one lovely home...and now everyone can have the fun of customizing it! That is one beautiful house!

Romagi! The Landrums! That is a fun a and wonderful and ever-so-good looking family! I just want to squeeze the twins!

Rec'd all!

Much love, T

Ha, ha, how CHARMING Taryn is today! (said in a fake-amiable voice as I start wettin' the Sour Babies)

P.S.
    LOL! I am picturing the randomness that this seems to anyone who wasn't in the MOO U class and it is giving me a giggle!

P.P.S.
    I have learned that if I put the Zoo U thread up too soon people get confused as to which Saturday it is, I am thinking I will put it up tomorrow or Thursday. THANKS, T!

oow785m
    edited April 2014
    AWESOME new builds, GK and Bree! Off to Rec!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited April 2014
    Bree! How beautiful your home is! Rec'd!

FlstRider..Come join us..please! Someone has to keep an eye on Zoo when my back is turned!

Zoo...Put awaaaay the Sour babies...Put 'em away!!!! :lol::lol:
  • CmnshtrCmnshtr Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited April 2014
    Glad to see so many awesome builds from this team and to be a part of it, an active part again!
    h2xmsbl
    edited April 2014
  • priscapuppriscapup Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited April 2014
    GK: anytime I play in an EA home, I have to redecorate. This house is prettier than EA houses, and it is ready to deco any way I might want to! Pretty!

Bree: your house is beautimous all on it's own, and I don't have to do anything to play in it... just move in!

Rec's on both, ladies!

Taryn, I will be in the front row, throwing sour patch babi.... er, um... providing you with all sorts of yummy candy. Yeah, that's it. *shifty eyes*

• krimsonnoxkrimsonnox Posts: 6,143 Member
    edited April 2014
    Oh wow the lots i have seen look terrific. I just had to download the amusement park. You all take my breath away.

Hello DNA team, I haven't been in for awhile, I got a home made some time back which was wonderful so i come again for another request. Just wanted to say hi first and know if it would be a problem to offer as reference material , a home i already built. Basically i have a lot I love but i have added to it in pieces and it is really poorly routed at this point. I do not feel like rebuilding it myself though because i have a ton of other stuff i want to build first, and i love the work here i thought someone would be able to do an amazing job with it. So are ya'll ok with that idea? I would be taking pics of what i have now and saying" do what you will".

Im in the process of filling the form out and getting my pics togethor for reference. Looking forward to submitting my request!.
  • KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited April 2014
    Okay - real quick - while the 5 holy terrors are STILL asleep (wore 'em out real good yesterday - yaay!)...

Romagi - adore the Landrams! I just want to squeeze those two adorable toddlers (wouldn't mind "squeezing" the man of the house either - lol)! Beautiful family and have rec'd and downloaded for future use in my game :)

Vicki - Winslow house is gorgeous dearest friend! I adore the architecture of this build! Rec'd and downloaded :)

Bree - WOWZA!! You had me at the exterior!!! Hawthorne is gorgeous - love, love, love it! Rec'd & downloaded :)

On a side note - thank you to everyone for all the lovely comments re: Monte Coaster Festival Lot :) Y'all rock!

Yikes!! I just spied a couple of holy terrors exiting their sleeping chambers! Must get going and make sure the kitchen survives the onslaught of the upcoming weet-bix, cornflakes, milk and sugar invasion!!

Wishing everyone a glorious day and / or evening!

xx *hugs* xx
    edited April 2014
  • WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited April 2014
    Madame Secretary!

Please place my request on hold. (Claimed/Contact made on the 2nd April.)

Thank you!
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited April 2014
    :mrgreen: Thanks my friends and teammates , glad you like Winslow House, she does look pretty in Island Paradise.

Yes, I have been working in Island Paradise and Chillwaves, your seaside home is now ready to enjoy.

You will need to demolish the home, Seaside Retreat on Sandy Shore, Surf Island, Island Paradise, a 30x 40 lot and place this one there.

BLUE WATERS
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8152763

Screenshot-532_zpsacb467c2.jpg

Screenshot-50_zpsc2e0e62b.jpg

Screenshot-23_zpse73e8069.jpg

Screenshot-30_zps6bfcd94f.jpg

Screenshot-27_zps133be73f.png

Screenshot-40_zps6d714b90.jpg

Screenshot-41_zps43e1b3ef.jpg

More photos at http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/720/581206.page

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited April 2014
    Bree, Hawthorne is just beautiful and clearly a family friendly home. My Favorite is the boy's room.

Glenkarri, Blue Waters looks like a relaxing place to live. I love how you managed to use those crate chairs as a stylish accent rather than an ugly necessity.

Great Job Ladies!
    SLpPUp.png
    edited April 2014
    krimsonnox wrote:
    Oh wow the lots i have seen look terrific. I just had to download the amusement park. You all take my breath away.

Hello DNA team, I haven't been in for awhile, I got a home made some time back which was wonderful so i come again for another request. Just wanted to say hi first and know if it would be a problem to offer as reference material , a home i already built. Basically i have a lot I love but i have added to it in pieces and it is really poorly routed at this point. I do not feel like rebuilding it myself though because i have a ton of other stuff i want to build first, and i love the work here i thought someone would be able to do an amazing job with it. So are ya'll ok with that idea? I would be taking pics of what i have now and saying" do what you will".

Im in the process of filling the form out and getting my pics togethor for reference. Looking forward to submitting my request!.

Hey There Krimson! Looking forward to see what you have for us.
    SLpPUp.png
    edited April 2014
    DON'T FORGET:

Registration for ZOO U course 13: "MOOve Your Grass!" is now open!

The lovely TarynTempestwind will be the Guest Lecturer and the course will focus on terrain manipulation and landscaping effects.

Class begins on Saturday, April 19, 2014 at 4:00PM EDT in the US.

SLpPUp.png
    edited April 2014
    priscapup wrote:
    GK: anytime I play in an EA home, I have to redecorate. This house is prettier than EA houses, and it is ready to deco any way I might want to! Pretty!

Bree: your house is beautimous all on it's own, and I don't have to do anything to play in it... just move in!

Rec's on both, ladies!

Taryn, I will be in the front row, throwing sour patch babi.... er, um... providing you with all sorts of yummy candy. Yeah, that's it. *shifty eyes*

LOL! P-Pup, you need to sit in the front row with Cath and I. I am planning to blame all my bad behavior on Cath, who likely will cause no trouble on her own as she is both a lady and a grown-up (which doesn't seem that appealing to me, but to each her own). We can put her between us and see if Taryn will buy it that Cath is the one doing it all.

*sits beside Cath and practices pointing at her* :lol:
    oow785m
    edited April 2014
    Glenkarri wrote:
    :mrgreen: Thanks my friends and teammates , glad you like Winslow House, she does look pretty in Island Paradise.

Yes, I have been working in Island Paradise and Chillwaves, your seaside home is now ready to enjoy.

You will need to demolish the home, Seaside Retreat on Sandy Shore, Surf Island, Island Paradise, a 30x 40 lot and place this one there.

BLUE WATERS
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8152763

IMAGES

More photos at http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/720/581206.page

WOW!!! I really love this one GK! You will find this beauty in my Favorites.

Zoo
    oow785m
    edited April 2014
    DON'T FORGET:

Registration for ZOO U course 13: "MOOve Your Grass!" is now open!

The lovely TarynTempestwind will be the Guest Lecturer and the course will focus on terrain manipulation and landscaping effects.

Class begins on Saturday, April 19, 2014 at 4:00PM EDT in the US.

Thank you, Madame Secretary!
    oow785m
    edited April 2014
    LOL! P-Pup, you need to sit in the front row with Cath and I. I am planning to blame all my bad behavior on Cath, who likely will cause no trouble on her own as she is both a lady and a grown-up (which doesn't seem that appealing to me, but to each her own). We can put her between us and see if Taryn will buy it that Cath is the one doing it all.

*sits beside Cath and practices pointing at her* :lol:

Are you kidding? I'm sitting in between the two of you, and copying off of your papers! I know where the talent is!!

I have a saying I try to live by:

IMMATURE: a word boring people use to describe fun people. :mrgreen:
    edited April 2014
    GK, Blue Waters is gorgeous, love where it is situated, and I have to agree with OS... This is the first time I have ever seen the milk-crate furniture look cute! :D
  • SandraKBSandraKB Posts: 385 Member
    edited April 2014
    This text is to certify that I have read the OP and will follow the rules of the thread as stated under the Guidelines heading.
    equest Form (Sim)

Username: SandraKB
    Preferred creator* (if none, leave blank):
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): human
    Skin color: light tan
    Hair color: blonde
    Traits: Athletic, Brave, Disciplined
    Favorites: Blue, country music, love egg rolls.
    Sign: Taurus
    Lifetime Wish: Martial Arts Master
    Name desired (optional): Sandra Hollingshead
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all except the Midnight Hollow
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic and Katy Perry
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: any store content .
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    Link to reference pics (optional): a replica of me, i have a picture, but not on a website.
    Additional instructions? eyes are blue. :D
    edited April 2014
    GK your Blue Waters is amazing dear. We could all go there and hang out..

Thank You Madame Sectary for the lovely comment..