Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zoo U Course 13: MOOve Your Grass!-- Guest Professor TarynTempestwind-- links in post one

ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
edited March 8 in Nominated Threads
Sims3ZooUCourse13Banner.png"width=700"

Hi, Everyone! Welcome to Zoo U!

Course 13: "MOOve Your Grass!"

zoo_u_plumbobseal_Dividers.png"width=700"

Guest Professor: TarynTempestwind

Description:
This course will have a little MOO (the Move Objects On cheat) and a LOT of terrain manipulation. The course will talk about creating hills, valleys, and terrain effects using the terrain sculpting tools and it will also talk about terrain paints and getting landscaping effects with these that will enhance and compliment builds in any setting (from formal to natural).

Course Prerequisites: As always, it is very desirable to have a Builder's Blank Neighborhood and a quality Tester Sim, but neither of these is required. It is also desirable, but not required, that you visit the Zoo U Master Thread and find the links for Course 8, Landscaping from Start to Finish, and Course 10, MOO U. Going through both of these courses prior to the MOOve Your Grass first lesson will cause you to get more out of the lesson and keep your professor from having to cover things that were already covered in each of these classes.

Skill Level for Students: Beginning Builder

Required Supplies: Sims 3 base game and patches for each EP.

zoo_u_plumbobseal_Dividers.png"width=700"

Lesson 1 is here:
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/165/748005.page#11955557

Lesson 2 is here:
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/465/748005.page#11994910

Scroll Down to View the Blackcat Builders post and Visit the Homework Threads of Zoo U Students!

ZooU_HeraldicSeal_CAPSTOCK.png"width=400"

For Zoo U classes that are "live" a time and date will be given, but they may not be given using your time zone.

You can find out what time the class starts in your town using the World Clock site and their time zone converter. Here is a link:
http://www.timeanddate.com/

ALSO IN THIS THREAD:
POST ONE: Course Description and Lesson Links
POST TWO: Information for Zoo U Students
POST THREE: Class Roster for Each Lesson of This Course
POST FOUR: Student Showcase
POST FIVE: A Note From Your Teacher

ZOO U MASTER THREAD (This thread contains all links to Zoo U courses and bookmarking this thread will allow you to always find us), just click the banner below:

zoo_u_threadbanners_mainlogo_masterlink.png"width=700"

oow785m
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited April 2014
    zoo_u_threadbanners_mainlogo_studentinfo-1.png"width=700"

Zoo U students, after registration, please do the following (some things are marked optional, but if it is not marked that way, I will assume that you will do it before the next lesson).

1. Bookmark this thread so that you can find us for the next lesson. This is where the class will be taking place. IT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL, but not required, IF YOU WOULD REGISTER FOR EACH LESSON OF THIS COURSE. It keeps the thread bumped so that new students will see it.

2. If you have not accepted a friend request from me, please consider doing that. (this step is optional)

3. IMPORTANT: The class may involve moving back and forth between this thread and your game. You will be posting questions and comments as well as seeing the photo and description of the build step you are supposed to be doing. It is important that you can have the forum opened to this thread but minimized as you build and have your game open but minimized as you come here to post. Please try this out before the course starts by minimizing this window right now, opening up your game and starting a new game, saving your game and hitting the "windows" key on your keyboard (if you have a Mac, kindly scroll down to post four and my friend Wibble will tell you how to do this!) and posting something in this thread (like "Testing that I can post while my game is open") and then going back into your game to make sure all is running well. This all works fine on MY computer, but everyone's machine is different and you don't want any unpleasant surprises when the first lesson begins.

4. I am going to be adding some links to useful threads I'm making for students in Zoo U. It is optional that you do any of those, but they will help you have a smoother time as a builder. I would at least go look at what has been posted, but even that is not required. (This step is optional)

zoo_u_plumbobseal_Dividers.png

Here is a link to a thread about Tester Families:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/486961.page

Here is the Exchange link for my favorite Tester Sim if you don't want to make your own:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5018210

Here is the Exchange link for a vastly updated version of my favorite Tester Sim (she has a CAP pattern that I made but no CC) and her cat Helix:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6722698

Here is the Exchange link for a group of Tester Sims that would be very helpful if you have Supernatural and are building with Alchemy potions and the like:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6767525

Here is a link to a thread about making a Builder's Blank Neighborhood:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/488892.page

Post edited by Unknown User on
    oow785m
    edited May 2014
    zoo_u_threadbanners_heraldicseal_classroster.png"width=700"

Class Roster for Course 13 "MOOve Your Grass!"

LESSON 1:
    ZooProfessor3
    oXseashellXo
    WrathofCath
    minkieB
    Nakendra
    jenny0786
    originalsim
    DesiiAnowor
    AIRIS6962
    abbyc97
    flstrider
    Marit_Watery
    priscapup
    samj6
    LittleLeota
    DolphineQ
    wrightrn
    macapaca
    HappySimmer3
    SandraKB
    Nirar22
    suepea
    MolliesDollies
    Hidehi
    junceda
    duyguugudur
    GypsyWynd1
    saint_gambi
    michellehilbrand
    donnabailey
    missy2311
    redkitty42
    _Princess_Natasha_
    cbrock7

LESSON 2:
    ZooProfessor3
    jenny0786
    WrathofCath
    abbyc97
    priscapup
    suepea
    cmbaker16
    samj6
    DesiiAnowor
    michellehilbrand
    LittleLeota
    anettesb
    kuroi_nekomata
    macapaca
    _Princess_Natasha_
    amberandfreddie
    donnabailey
    Laramoonlily
    DolphineQ
    missy2311
    Marit_Watery
    Andy_555224
    vampyrelucia
    BishopBettie
    redkitty42
    Nirar22
    GypsyWynd1
    MolliesDollies

zoo_u_plumbobseal_Dividers.png

What should I wear to class today?

ZOO U HOODIE:
    0407061d-1377-4457-addd-180d432da59b.jpg"width=700"

OFFICIAL TEE FOR COURSE 13:
    90db8921-f8ef-48d4-aad9-a86240d74107.jpg"width=700"

GET YOUR OWN ZOO U OR COURSE 13 TEES:
    1. Download pattern
    2. In game edit the hoodie or T-shirt or other appropriate shirt in CASt

PATTERN LINKS:
    Here is FyireChilde's Studio, she has a TON of Zoo U patterns since she designed and made our crest and all the thread banners:

http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?persona=FyireChilde&assetType=material

Here is the link to suepea's CONTEST-WINNING pattern for our course shirt:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8163600

Here is the link for all the entries in the Design the Course T-Shirt Contest, MANY great patterns here, too:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/748195.page#11936810
    oow785m
    edited July 2014
    The Blackcat Builders (Student Showcase)

Here you will find the links for threads with student work related to this course.
    michellehilbrand
    jenny0786
    redkitty42
    priscapup
    suepea
    cmbaker16
    cbrock7
    DesiiAnowor
    samj6
    ZooProfessor3
    LittleLeota
    Nirar22
    oXseashellXo
    WrathofCath
    DolphineQ
    samj6
    MolliesDollies
    amberandfreddie
    vampyrelucia
    anettesb

Snowflake-- Official Mascot of the Zoo U Blackcats

Sims3ZooUBannerSnowflakephoto-1.png

Directions for Posting Photos in a Forum Thread:

1. Get a free account from PhotoBucket or any other photo hosting site. This should NOT require a credit card.

2. Follow the directions on the photo hosting site to create an album and upload photos. It will give you an option to Browse your computer to find the photos to upload. If you want to upload screenshots from your game, you will find them in the Electronic Arts folder, in the Sims 3 sub-folder, and in the Screenshots sub-sub folder.

3. Once your photos are in the photo-hosting site, you want a thing called the image code. On Photobucket you hit the little gear icon and choose "Get Links" and then click on the image code one and it copies the code to the clipboard.

4. Open up a fresh forum thread and right-click inside your first post and choose "paste" (that will paste what is in the clipboard-- in this case the image code for your photograph--- into your thread).

5. Photographs that come from a photo-hosting site are too big and will break the thread if you don't resize them. To resize them just type "width=600" (INCLUDING QUOTES) right before the [/IMG] in the long string of symbols which is the image code. Be sure you don't have any spaces added in when you do this and make sure you don't gain or lose any of the symbols from the image code.

6. Choose "preview" to look at what your post will look like before you post it. If your photos all look to suit you then post away!

oow785m
    edited April 2014
    zoo_u_threadbanners_mainlogo_teachernote.png"width=700"

Hi Zoo U'ers! -A note From Taryn-

In our 'MOOve Your Grass" class we will talk about how to raise and lower the terrain on your lots to elevate your homes, how make daylight and walkout basements, or to have the garage be at basement level. AND then what to do with the terrain to have it flow and make sense on your lot... without dreadful sinkholes or extra high cliff-like protrusions that just looks out of place. I will show you how to MOO rocks and plants to create realistic landscapes that will blend naturally into your terrain manipulation. This will create more realistic lots. If you have solely been concentrating on building your home, now is the time to step it up and dress up your landscaping. Rarely in nature does there exist a perfectly flat lot. Even on a flat city lot, the landscape can benefit from some raising and gentle swells. As a landscape designer, I can certainly vouch for that! Bringing in some soil, mounding a flower bed, creating swells and dips just gives a fluid natural, graceful appearance to your lot. A flat lot is a boring lot!

We are going to start with raising and lowering the lot for our home first. This will get you familiar with how high and how low to go to get the look you want. I will help you take the guess work out of height for your terrain and where your house will sit. There will be two lessons on this class; with the first lesson being the real "work". The first lesson will be about building your house on an elevated or recessed lot. Then second lesson will be a couple of weeks later, to give you time to build your home, ( and me time for more screenshots and writing) and then we will get our Sims hands dirty and landscape the lot! You will see several examples of type of homes to build, and you can build your own house in whichever style you like best, and in lesson two, you will see several landscape ideas so that you can create and blend the whole build together. My goal is for each of you to feel like you have gone further into terrain detail than you have before, whether you are a beginning builder, or an experienced builder. Each of us can always grow with each build we do. No matter your skill level, just say to yourself, "I will push just a little further with this build".

As Zoo said, this is a fun, friendly, safe, supportive group. No matter your skill level, you will be welcomed here and we will all enjoy eachother's work. This is a very lighthearted and uplifting group and all skill levels are a welcomed delight. We are eachother's best cheerleaders! It is so fun to see growth in everyone, from new/beginning builders to the really advanced builders; each of us takes away new ideas from these Zoo U courses and we all just grow that much more as builders. I personally get a huge kick out of seeing results from these classes. After teaching the MOO U class, I can see my ideas in so many others builds -only they may have started out as my ideas, but they are tweaked into new and entirely different ideas. I guess I should say, I can see my "influence" in MOOing, but the creations are always unique to the creators. I may have started someone on their path to MOOing, but they quickly found their own way and found their own creative ideas. I am sure that I will see the same thing in landscaping and terrain manipulation. I will see my basic ideas and inspiration in your builds, but I will see where you took that inspiration and made it your own. I love that. If I can influence anyone in any way, my wish would be to see their creativity grow! It is a simple wish, but it truly has a huge impact. Isn't the whole reason we enjoy the Sims game and building is to be creative? What other game gives us the option to create our own unique settings in a game world?

I think we will all look at our lots in a new way, though! The end of the boring, flat lot! May it rest in peace!

See you on Saturday, April 19th!

Our second class will be 2 weeks later, on a SUNDAY, MAY 4th at the same time, 4 PM Eastern, 3 PM Central, 2 PM Mountain and 1PM Pacific.

I'm sorry classmates, but due to work and some family outings, I will not have another free Saturday for weeks and weeks and I do not want us to lose momentum. If you cannot attend the Sunday class, I understand, but it is the best that I can do. I do not want the second class to end up in July, just so it can land on a Saturday, so I'm afraid it must be on a Sunday. I hope you can come, and if you can't remember, you can always follow at your own pace- no pressure, no worries.

Thank you for having me back! Please send me a Friends Request if you like! I would love not only to get to know you better but to also see your creations on the Exchange!

P.S. We will be MOOing rocks, plants, flowers and trees so please, if you have time, look over my MOOing class here:

Lesson 1 http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/165/696970.page#11113205

Lesson 2. http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/435/696970.page#11143549

Lesson 3. http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/690/696970.page#11195627

( You might also just enjoy reading these threads and seeing what fun we have together!)

However...All I want you to be familiar with is how to MOO and hold the ALT button and SLIDE. This will not be about furniture MOOing or House exterior MOOing, but please do try and MOO your plants and rocks around for fun. We will learn about it, but that part will zip along quickly.

To get you MOOing and "sliding" I'm just going to help you by posting it here.

1. PRESS THESE THREE KEYS ALL AT ONCE.

CTRL, Shift, and the letter "C".

A blue box will appear on the upper portion of your screen. Type in this cheat code exactly

Moveobjects on (Hereafter referred to as MOO)

To turn it off, again, press the three keys , all at once, or just by holding each down together. CTRL, Shift and the letter "C"

Type in the cheat code

Moveobjects off

2. The wonderful, wonderful ALT key or “ SLIDE”.
    Slide:
    Hold down your ALT key with the opposite hand you use as for your mouse. While holding ALT, with one hand, and your mouse in the other, grab your first MOO item, hold down ALT continually and “Slide” your first item into the next. This gives you perfect, seamless placement. Using the ALT key, you can rotate your objects into a circle for diagonal placement too. Just hold ALT, grab and hold your item and rotate your mouse. Looking at your combined MOOed pieces from above and all sides is needed for good MOOing. You don’t want to see your item not aligning correctly, or bleeding through a wall, or another item. So hold ALT, slide, and reposition as you go, checking all directions. You will use your ALT key and “slide” in every MOO item you make. It is your new best friend! You can slide every object in the game to get it into the perfect position! You do not have to blindly follow the snap to grid that the game gives you. Turn MoveObjects on and slide away. This lets you get the room arrangement the way YOU want it. Test for routing afterwards and adjust so you Sim can maneuver through the room. The more you do this, the more second nature it becomes and you’ll know what piece needs how much space for a Sim to get around it and use it.

General Advice and Observations from Zoo:

It has come to my attention that some people lurk the Zoo U classes but are too nervous to actually join us. That is just fine, lurkers are certainly welcome, BUT I think students who actually post and interact with each other get more out of the class AND have a lot more fun.

So, for anyone who is worried that they: A. Can't keep up, B. Don't know as much as other students, C. Will embarrass themselves, let's just talk about how a Zoo U class works and about what will and will NOT EVER happen.

BEFORE THE CLASS:
    1. Students register (which is a great help to the course because it bumps our thread and makes it possible for more people to find our course) OR they don't.

Many students plan to attend the class but they don't want to register. I think that is because they think there will be something expected of them BUT THERE WON'T BE. EVERYTHING is voluntary. Ask anyone who has really participated and you will hear that it added to the FUN to post and to interact with the class.

2. Students do the suggested prerequisite things OR they don't.

Sometimes the teacher will suggest using a Builder's Blank neighborhood or making a Tester Sim or viewing a particular video before the class. If you want to do that and have the time then that is great. If it is an optional thing and you NEVER do it, that's fine, too. If it is something that is really needed and you don't have time to do it before the class starts, then just do it during class.

If you didn't watch a video that was to be watched before the lesson and have to do it DURING the lesson, no big deal. You will take longer to get through the lesson but EVERYONE DOES THE LESSON AT THEIR OWN PACE, so who cares?

DURING THE "LIVE" PORTION OF THE CLASS:
    The teacher will post a series of things for you to see or to do. If you can do them within the two-hour time frame of the live class, then you do. If you can't get it all done within the time frame then you don't. NO BIG DEAL EITHER WAY.

The real advantage of doing the steps of the lesson as the teacher gives them to you is that you can post and get an immediate answer for your question. BUT, if you post a question on a Zoo U thread three hours or three days or THREE MONTHS after the lesson was "live" you will STILL get an answer to your question (you just may have to wait a few days for it).

ALL Zoo U threads are monitored forever. Or at least for as long as this site is up and active.

AFTER THE CLASS:
    1. The teacher may post homework and may ask that you do it by a specific due date. Students will do the homework OR THEY WILL CHOOSE NOT TO. Students will be able to get it done by the due date OR THEY WON'T. NO BIG DEAL EITHER WAY.

2. The teacher will encourage you to create a thread to post your homework so that your thread can get linked in the Blackcat Builders (Student Showcase) post. Students will create a thread (asking for help to do that if needed) and will post the link for that thread on the course thread so that their thread can be added to the Blackcat Builders post OR THEY WON'T MAKE A THREAD. NO BIG DEAL EITHER WAY.

The idea is for you to try out the stuff you learned in the class and maybe show off a little. It is to let students share their work with each other and give their teacher a place to go and give feedback on what looks great and on how to improve on things that maybe don't work as well.

Any criticism is of the HIGHLY constructive nature and so far NO ONE has ever been offended or had their feelings hurt. And can I just say, I have NEVER seen ANY homework assignment that I didn't think, "Wow, this is looking so good!"

Zoo U students have continually impressed me. Even when they had problems (which you would EXPECT as this is SCHOOL and we don't think you will already know how to do what is being taught) those were addressed and fixed. And the teacher was engaged and actively trying to help until the problems WERE fixed.

My Main Point:
    This is a safe, FUN learning environment. No one is going to call you out for not doing something or for not doing it right. No one is going to make you feel dumb or bad about ANYTHING.

Students who have the best time tend to be those who really do treat it as a class and try to interact with their teacher and with their classmates as much as possible, BUT even if you sit quietly in the back and never post that is fine, too. You can be a part of our class in any way that makes you feel comfortable.

I challenge you to go look at some of the other Zoo U course threads. Look at the reaction that students have gotten when they have posted questions and problems. I think that will take all the nerves right away.

Sincerely hoping you will join us,

Zoo

ZooU_HeraldicSeal_CAPSTOCK.png"width=500"
    oow785m
    edited April 2014
    zoo_u_forumfooters_decal_try.png

Just post the words "Register Me" in this thread to join us on Saturday, April 19th!
    oow785m
    edited April 2014
    Notice I put my name at the top of the class roster? Taryn teaching a terrain manipulation class? I AM SO THERE!!!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited April 2014
    Bump for all the creative reasons you can think of.And a bump for Superman who could not be with us today as he is saving the world.And a bump for My little pony because the world would feel empty without adorable cake eating unicorns.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • oXseashellXooXseashellXo Posts: 678 Member
    edited April 2014
    Register me please :) This will be my first class :)
    edited April 2014
    Bump for all the creative reasons you can think of.And a bump for Superman who could not be with us today as he is saving the world.And a bump for My little pony because the world would feel empty without adorable cake eating unicorns.

LOL! You are clever as always, CL, but I think you should register and come play with us!

We run these classes so that absolute beginners will be comfortable, but a lot of VERY experienced builders attend as well. I have learned so much in classes where I thought I would already know all the material (like in ones I was TEACHING). :mrgreen:

Zoo
    oow785m
    edited April 2014
    Register me please :) This will be my first class :)

Hi, SeaShell! Welcome to Zoo U! I will add your name to the roster right now.

Zoo
    oow785m
  • oXseashellXooXseashellXo Posts: 678 Member
    edited April 2014

Zoo

Thanks, I'm excited :) Landscaping is definitely one of my weaknesses, I just end up randomly plopping plants everywhere and then trying to make them look like they fit with terrain paint :?

I was recently introduced to Taryn's other Zoo U courses and thought they were amazing! I'm excited to be able to participate in one :)
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi Zoo, I have been waiting for the sign up thread for this cool class! Please "Register Me". I'm sitting right up front so I don't miss anything. See you in class! :XD:
  • minkieBminkieB Posts: 78 Member
    edited April 2014
    Register me! However, I will follow the class later on as it's my B'day on the 19th. Cupcakes for everyone! I'll try to be here though!

Minke
    1395019323.jpg
  • NakendraNakendra Posts: 179 Member
    edited April 2014
    Register Me
  • jenny0786jenny0786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    edited April 2014
    Yay! I have been looking forward to this course since you announced it!

Please register me for this course!
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi Everyone!

I have emailed Zooey my "note from Taryn" and she will post it in the correct spot on the well-organized page one. Please look over the note as there is important information there.

Just wanted to send my greetings and welcome everyone and share my excitement!

I have been working hard on our lesson, but it's going to need 2 lessons! Too much information for just one! Lesson two's date will be SUNDAY MAY 3rd at 2PM Mountain standard time.

Thank you for signing up for the class! we will have fun!

Note to the wise....Substitute Teacher Taryn can be bribed with candy. Just putting that out there.
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited April 2014
    Register Me!

OOopps: This Originalsim and I forgot to take my secretary cap off. :oops:
    SLpPUp.png
  • DesiiAnoworDesiiAnowor Posts: 371 Member
    edited April 2014
    REGISTER ME !!!

oH OH OH!! I have been waiting for this since it was announced. Can't wait for this class to start.

Hello everyone else that's registered so far! I look forward to working with you all in this lesson.

And Taryn...what kind of candy? I can make fudge :) :P
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited April 2014
    YAY!! OLEEEE !!! Register me !! Register me !! :D

original.jpg"width=475"
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited April 2014
    Register Me!

OOopps: This Originalsim and I forgot to take my secretary cap off. :oops:

Oh!! I missed it!! but this is why I put my mask 8)
    edited April 2014

Zoo

Thanks, I'm excited :) Landscaping is definitely one of my weaknesses, I just end up randomly plopping plants everywhere and then trying to make them look like they fit with terrain paint :?

I was recently introduced to Taryn's other Zoo U courses and thought they were amazing! I'm excited to be able to participate in one :)

We're so pleased that you enjoyed the previous classes! I think you will find being there "live" is even better just because you get to visit and share with other students and your professor. I'm really looking forward to the class, too! :D
    oow785m
    edited April 2014
    Hi Zoo, I have been waiting for the sign up thread for this cool class! Please "Register Me". I'm sitting right up front so I don't miss anything. See you in class! :XD:

Hi, Cath! I'll sit right next to you (that way if I do anything that would get me in trouble I will point to you when Taryn turns around with that scary look on her face)! LOL!
    oow785m
    edited April 2014
    minkieB wrote:
    Register me! However, I will follow the class later on as it's my B'day on the 19th. Cupcakes for everyone! I'll try to be here though!

Minke

Happy Birthday, Minke! We will be happy to have you as part of our class whether it is during the "live" portion or later. :D

Where is the cupcake? I think the cupcake is a lie! LOL!
    oow785m
    edited April 2014
    Nakendra wrote:
    Register Me

Done! Welcome, Nakendra!
    oow785m
    edited April 2014
    jenny0786 wrote:
    Yay! I have been looking forward to this course since you announced it!

Please register me for this course!

Hey, Jenny Lou! How are you, my friend? I'm glad to see the core Zoo Uers are already starting to register!

P.S.
    Sorry about that "Lou" thing. It is a weirdness I've caught from my mom. It is like a friendly thing she does by making Lou your middle name when she talks to you. Presumably she knows my middle name is NOT Lou since she is the one who named me, but that doesn't stop her! :mrgreen:

P.P.S.
    You can call me Zoo Lou if you want to get me back. That's especially bad since it makes me sound like I will be hunting lions soon or killing someone with a spear when they cross me.

oow785m

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top