Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Glenkarri's DNA Builds, complete list and links

Comments

• GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited March 2014
    :D OK Bear in mind it is a WIP, heaps to do yet and lots of changes and recolouring etc.

I am working on a 60x60 lot, but the home is not overly huge. The idea is the kitchen/lounge/dining/living be on one side and most bedrooms on the other with a nice little courtyard in the middle of the home itself. I have a Conservatory in place, a couple of patios and to the side of the home, a pond, the new Gazebo and I will make this a lovely flowery leisure area. The pool is in, most of the other landscaping I will go for some vegetable gardens, grape growing area for the nectar making and a bit of kid's play area too. I have placed two car spots and I am still thinking if I will put a garage in or not. So what do you think..Let me know of any ideas you have as well or if I am on the right track for your family, PS, calling it Villa Marelli. PSS I build in Riverview to go for colours etc., but will be checking it all in Monte Vista before completion. There is a 60x60 available in MV. Thanks Vicki

Here you go
    From the street
    Screenshot_zps07feb74a.jpg
    Rear of the build
    Screenshot-3_zpsa549420b.jpg
    This pic gives you an idea of the courtyard I mention between the living and sleeping areas.
    Screenshot-4_zpsfa792acc.jpg

:mrgreen:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    edited March 2014
    It is sooo pretty!! Just one thing...when you do the garden, please try to include as many harvestables as possible as gardening is one of my favorite things to do in game.

Thanks!!!
    edited March 2014
    :D Hi Wishonme, The home is coming along really well now, all outside is done and I am just finishing downstairs, then up to do all the bedrooms and it will be done, probably a few more days, but not long now, hope all is well with you, take care, Vicki 8)
    edited March 2014
    Sounds great! Can't wait to see it!
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited March 2014
    Vicki, that is looking awesome! :D I love the courtyard, the conservatory/ sunroom, the pool and the pond area. Can't wait to see more pics! :D
    edited March 2014
    :D Only three bedroooms to go, it is coming out very pretty Wishonme. It has been wonderful to make use of everything I want from the Store.......very soon now. Vicki

ALL DONE http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8103540

Hope you like it :lol: Thanks Vicki :mrgreen:
    edited March 2014
    It is sooooo pretty!!! Thank you so much!!
    edited March 2014
    :mrgreen: My pleasure Tracy, enjoy it. Vicki 8)
  • DasheeeeeDasheeeee Posts: 766 Member
    edited March 2014
    Glenkarri wrote:
    CURRENT BUILD CLAIMED

Date: February 9, 2014
    Username: Dasheeeee
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Traditional/Victorian
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thanks for taking on my request :-)
    edited March 2014
    Hi Dasheeeee, I have been reading some previous correspondence between yourself and Rawr and see you would like a Victorian style Home with modern furnishings. I have a nice home started and will do more on it tonight. Do you own any Worlds at all as I could then use some of the build items from them as well, thanks, Vicki
    edited March 2014
    Glenkarri wrote:
    Hi Dasheeeee, I have been reading some previous correspondence between yourself and Rawr and see you would like a Victorian style Home with modern furnishings. I have a nice home started and will do more on it tonight. Do you own any Worlds at all as I could then use some of the build items from them as well, thanks, Vicki
    Yes I own Midnight Hollow, Hidden Springs and all the sims expansion worlds except into the future.
    edited March 2014
    Thanks Dasheeeee :D
    edited March 2014
    Glenkarri wrote:
    Thanks Dasheeeee :D
    You're welcome and thank you again :mrgreen:
    edited March 2014
    :D Dasheeeee, Touching base, the build is coming along. I seem happier working with the interior for this one at present, so the whole ground floor is done, upstairs will be on for tonight.......BTW, I felt your poor Grandparents/In-Laws deserved a little better than a shed in the yard (or is there something about them I don't know about????) :lol: So there is a small granny flat attachment to the home, under the main roof, that should suit quite well. As I have not committed to the landscaping as yet, any extra ideas you want me to work with. I have a small pond in and will do the Pool/Spa/BBQ .... the rest I was going to devote to being play area for kids and maybe a few vegies. I am working to make this a family home........
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited March 2014
    hello glen, just popping by to catch up on rec's. wow youve so many wonderful creations one could fill a whole town with.
    h2xmsbl]

edited March 2014
    :mrgreen: Hi Calmorezoo, lovely to see you here......glad you enjoyed looking at my builds, I do indeed enjoy this part of the Game so much, as you can tell :lol: Yep I am a Buildaholic....... :wink:
    edited April 2014
    Glenkarri wrote:
    :D Dasheeeee, Touching base, the build is coming along. I seem happier working with the interior for this one at present, so the whole ground floor is done, upstairs will be on for tonight.......BTW, I felt your poor Grandparents/In-Laws deserved a little better than a shed in the yard (or is there something about them I don't know about????) :lol: So there is a small granny flat attachment to the home, under the main roof, that should suit quite well. As I have not committed to the landscaping as yet, any extra ideas you want me to work with. I have a small pond in and will do the Pool/Spa/BBQ .... the rest I was going to devote to being play area for kids and maybe a few vegies. I am working to make this a family home........
    Thanks so much with the hard work :) I'll like the landscaping to look refresh and showing new beginnings .
    edited April 2014
    :D Hi Dasheeeee, I finished your build http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8132217 I do hope it is suitable for your needs, have fun with it. Thanks Vicki
    edited April 2014
    Hoping now to hear from NiLLA........ I would like more photographs of your home if possible, can you share some links with me, maybe even the floor plans??? Thanks ... Vicki :lol:
  • NiLLANiLLA Posts: 514 Member
    edited April 2014
    Glenkarri wrote:
    Hoping now to hear from NiLLA........ I would like more photographs of your home if possible, can you share some links with me, maybe even the floor plans??? Thanks ... Vicki :lol:

No unfortunately I don't have a floor plan :cry:

Heres another link:

http://www.trulia.com/homes/Washington/Mount_Vernon/sold/1256944-1428-Alpine-View-Dr-Mount-Vernon-WA-98274#photo-11

It doesn't need to look exactly like this, but I want the backyard to be that beautiful like the pics I posted, the inside do to the best of your ability it doesn't need to be spot on, im not picky. Im more concerned with the outside looking like the pictures. The front of the house with a balcony I want to be the master bedroom.
    Been playing The Sims since 2001. Mother to a beautiful girl.
    scdwkk.png
    edited April 2014
    :D Hi NiLLA, Thanks for the link I'll get to and start on your request today sometime. Nice to meet you .. Vicki
  • NiLLANiLLA Posts: 514 Member
    edited April 2014
    Glenkarri wrote:
    :D Hi NiLLA, Thanks for the link I'll get to and start on your request today sometime. Nice to meet you .. Vicki

ah thank you <3 I really appreciate it :)
    Been playing The Sims since 2001. Mother to a beautiful girl.
    scdwkk.png
    edited April 2014
    Glenkarri wrote:
    :D Hi Dasheeeee, I finished your build http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8132217 I do hope it is suitable for your needs, have fun with it. Thanks Vicki

thanks sooo muccch :^D ! You're awesome! OMGOSHHH!! You made my dream home a reality, I really appreciate it. :-) :-) :-) :-)
    edited April 2014
    :mrgreen: Great to hear Dasheeeee, enjoy
    edited April 2014
    :D NiLLA, I have been playing around with a home for you on a 30x30, does it have to be this size lot, as a slightly larger lot, say a 40x40 might make the home a little larger inside, without compromising the landscaping outside. I gather the actual colouring of the home inside and out is what you might want and the landscaping to be very similar as well. :?: