Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Bakery Themed Build Contest (^-^) - Winners Announced & Gifted!!!

Comments

• ritaroxy12ritaroxy12 Posts: 1,570 Member
    edited April 2014
  • JodiRebbyJodiRebby Posts: 1,649 Member
    edited April 2014

cmbaker16, so glad you're enjoying yourself! Thanks, rita for bumping this contest thread!
  • ladydarkmoon24ladydarkmoon24 Posts: 1,252 Member
    edited April 2014
    cmbaker16,
    I am glad you had a lot of fun with the build and your landscaping did come out wonderful :)
    edited April 2014
    Hello, just a quick question. Do we have to fill out an entry form? Or should I just make one up?
    edited April 2014

cmbaker16, not sure how I missed that; we need a wishlist link for you or your nominee!
    edited April 2014
    ritaroxy12 wrote:
    Hello, just a quick question. Do we have to fill out an entry form? Or should I just make one up?

Hi sorry if you just haven't seen it yet, but did you get my post? ^^
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited April 2014
    cmbaker16 wrote:
    I don't have Katy Perry Sweet Treats...I actually think that the Katy Perry Showtime edition is the limited edition of showtime...I'm not really sure it was the only one at the store when I went to purchase it, if you'd like I can remove those items.

Edit: I'll remove those items before the due date than. I didn't think about that when I was building :oops:

there was (is) 3 versions of showtime
    standard
    Limited
    and Katty Perry

I think you got the limited items with the Katty Perry...

and maybe there was even a origin bonus....

very many options here...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    edited April 2014

Yes and yes. Just make your own; just refer to the rules for what needs to be in there. :)
    edited April 2014
    JodiRebby wrote:
    Yes and yes. Just make your own; just refer to the rules for what needs to be in there. :)

Okay thanks :)
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited April 2014
    JodiRebby wrote:
    cmbaker16, not sure how I missed that; we need a wishlist link for you or your nominee!

:oops: sorry, I usually remember to do that but I guess I was too focused on the items :? I've edited the entry to add a wishlist link :-) . Thanks for letting me know :mrgreen: .
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited April 2014
    ritaroxy12 wrote:
    Great build cmbaker16 :mrgreen:

A little bump to get back onto page 1

Thank you :mrgreen:
    cmbaker16,
    I am glad you had a lot of fun with the build and your landscaping did come out wonderful :D

Yes it was fun trying to get the shape just right and figuring out how I should do the walls up top to look like strawberries :-o .
    anettesb wrote:
    standard
    Limited
    and Katty Perry

Ah, that explains it, I have the Katy Perry version...hmm I don't know about an origin bonus unless those were the items from the code that came with the Katy Perry version...oh wait maybe the bonus was the big show venue I got when I registered my game along with a DJ booth...very confusing :?
  • Peachy1102Peachy1102 Posts: 728 Member
    edited April 2014
    I was gonna put a kitchen on but seen as I don't have the bistro it seems a little strange to put a kitchen in so now I have a spare room hmm! not sure what to put in it!
    edited April 2014
    Peachy1102 wrote:
    I was gonna put a kitchen on but seen as I don't have the bistro it seems a little strange to put a kitchen in so now I have a spare room hmm! not sure what to put in it!
    You could put a kitchen in still, I think, without using the bistro set. :) You're doing a cafe or diner, I'm guessing? Then, it could be a dual kitchen/dinning area!
    edited April 2014

cmbaker16, thanks for doing that! Whoa so many different editions of Showtime! Updated up to here. :mrgreen:
    edited April 2014
    Hello, this is my entry for The Bakery Themed Build Contest. I made up an entry form so that it’s a bit clearer for you to see :D

Entry Form -

User Name: ritaroxy12

Nomination: ritaroxy12 (myself)

Wishlist Link: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=ritaroxy12

Lot Name: The Western Lasso

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8141730

Description: The Western Lasso is situated in the heart of Appaloosa Plains. This charming little cafe and bar is perfect for every going out occasion. Whether you wish to meet up with some friends or have pleasant family meal out, it'll provide for your every needs. Downstairs is a beautiful dining area where you can order your food. Upstairs is a charming bar with a pool table to hang out in with your friends. Outside is a sunny dining area where you can eat and feed and play the chickens, as well as enjoy the beautiful scenery.

Pictures:

Front

2gy36af.jpg

Back

jr4dwx.jpg

k1sxfk.jpg

Link to Further Pictures: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/747286.page#11916317
    edited April 2014

Great entry, ritaroxy12! :D And that's very thoughtful of you! :thumbup:

Updated up to here.
    edited April 2014
    cmbaker16 wrote:
    anettesb wrote:
    standard
    Limited
    and Katty Perry

Ah, that explains it, I have the Katy Perry version...hmm I don't know about an origin bonus unless those were the items from the code that came with the Katy Perry version...oh wait maybe the bonus was the big show venue I got when I registered my game along with a DJ booth...very confusing :?

na the dj both was registration... becouse I got that and I only got limited... or it was limited... any way it wasn't origin... unless I was gifted an origin code from 1 that didn't wanted it...

ok I give up there ar many combos.... :shock:
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    edited April 2014
    ritaroxy12

very cute and fitting for API like the petting zoo in the back
    edited April 2014

:roll: :lol: Me too.
    edited April 2014
    anettesb wrote:
    ritaroxy12

very cute and fitting for API like the petting zoo in the back
    It does fit in with the world very well.
    edited April 2014
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    edited April 2014
    The Western Lasso is very nice ritaroxy12 :) It suits AP world well. Great texture that you have used for the exterior, and for the interior walls, Nice back patio area for sims to enjoy dining outdoors at the tables there, in the sunshine and air,. It is great that sims can come to your cafe and have fun feeding and playing with the chickens. It looks great how you have done the windows. The rose plants hedging along the sides of the bakery and to enclose the back area looks nice,Nice furnishing of the interior of the shop. The rose themed tables and chairs and the pattern that you have used for the cushions looks nice. Sims will enjoy buying food or a drink from the barista bar and eating or drinking it at the tables. The candles ceiling lights look great. The wheel in the corner nook and the hay bale in the downstairs level and the saddle, lasso , wheel picture and deer head in the upper level all look great and add to the western themed atmosphere. Sims will have fun playing pool in the upper level or having a drink or food from the upper bar. Great layout of the levels.
    It is a great place to enjoy visiting for a relaxed meal, snack or a drink with family and friends. :)
    edited April 2014
    edited April 2014

:thumbup:
    edited April 2014
    cmbaker16 wrote:
    I started and I couldn't stop, now I have a really cute build on a nice sized lot which is probably why it only took me a few hours to complete :mrgreen: I don't know if you can see the resemblance but I tried creating a strawberry shortcake hopefully it's acceptable for the theme :wink:

snip
    :mrgreen: So great to see that you're so into it.

Yes, it is! I can see the resemblance now that you've mentioned it and it is a thoughtful, creative way to do the bakery theme. :) Sorry I didn't answer properly before. :oops: :XD: Your entry's always fine from the get-go with the theme! :thumbup: