Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bakery Picture Thread

Post your pics here if this venue does indeed come out today.

Comments

• AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited April 2014
    Post your pics here if this venue does indeed come out today.

It's after noon on the East Coast already! Wake up California! LOL
  • tacheira209tacheira209 Posts: 209 Member
    edited April 2014
    It's only 9:32 am here.
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited April 2014
    CAAAAAAAT!!! I thought you had it! I thought the set had gone up when I was forced to blink for a split-second!
  • SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    edited April 2014
    When a new Venue comes out it usually shows up around 3:30 in the afternoon here,so I don't expect to see it until then if it comes out today.
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited April 2014
    CAAAAAAAT!!! I thought you had it! I thought the set had gone up when I was forced to blink for a split-second!

:lol::lol: I thought the same thing! Luckily my previous plans that required me to be out this morning have changed, and I will be stuck to my computer like everyone else anxiously awaiting the release!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited April 2014
    No it would have said Catloverplayer's Bakery Pics if it was my pic thread. I want to see everyone elses right now.
  • lydiad206lydiad206 Posts: 3,747 Member
    edited April 2014
    I came into this thread because I thought it had been released. Disappointed. :(
    er0s4g.jpg
  • Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    edited April 2014
    You tricked me! It's not April fools anymore. LOL
  • Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited April 2014
    Come on, bakery!!!

I've been debating going in game for the last hour or so, but I want to see the bakery right when it comes out, lol. I haven't been this excited about a release in ages! But I'm just dying to know if we'll be able to use the bakery PC items to sell nectar!
    edited April 2014
    The latest blog says it releases today.
  • heaven_sent_8_18heaven_sent_8_18 Posts: 1,389 Member
    edited April 2014
    It's already out. I've added it to my wishlist because I'm hoping they add an early bird special price to it. Which it doesn't have right now.
  • plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    edited April 2014
    It's on the store - I can see it.
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited April 2014
    Can anyone who bought it tell me if it works with the pre-ITF-patch (1.57 - I think)?
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited April 2014
    Downloading now!! :mrgreen:
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • gmgargmgar Posts: 2,064 Member
    edited April 2014
    I can not wait to see the pic from this venue.

Also what size is the lot? Thanks in advance for the answer.

I will have to wait to download it this weekend at the library...no internet in my place...only have web on my cell and sometimes my kindle gets wifi from the apt office.

Well done store team!!!

Thanks Cat for making this thread.
  • DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    edited April 2014
  • GurlGamer05GurlGamer05 Posts: 336 Member
    edited April 2014
    I've bought it but can't play with it yet :( I'm excited about it and the bohemain garden set which I bought today too
  • Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited April 2014
    Aaahhh, I want to see people's pictures and comments before I purchase, but it's so hard, the Buy Now button is taunting me!!

For anyone going in game, could you let us know if you can use it to sell nectar? I'm very curious about this!
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    edited April 2014
    I know some ppl have been curious about what the treats will look like. They have the same base but they do come in various colors like banana pie is yellow, strawberry pie is red etc. So this is for you guys I hope it helps...

Birthday Cake looks like this:

13607882423_107d375b7f.jpg

Chocolate Pie looks like this:

13607881143_9b938533a6.jpg

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited April 2014
    oh I love that birthday cake

so happy to see shared pictures...

I heard that you can't put the servings in your backpack... what if it is made at home?... can you put them in the refrigiator.
    will the sim jsut put them on the counter or on display (if room)?
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • lydiad206lydiad206 Posts: 3,747 Member
    edited April 2014
    Jadeleine wrote:
    I know some ppl have been curious about what the treats will look like. They have the same base but they do come in various colors like banana pie is yellow, strawberry pie is red etc. So this is for you guys I hope it helps...

I wonder if the birthday cake can be used to age sims up.
    er0s4g.jpg
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited April 2014
    Jadeleine wrote:

OMG! An awesome new birthday cake! Thank you for the picture.
    edited April 2014
    Jadeleine wrote:

Chocolate Pie looks like this:

13607881143_9b938533a6.jpg

Oh yes thank you. :D

I was wondering what the chocolate pie looked like. So glad to see the filling is chocolate and it's not just called chocolate pie. I'm suprised there is a chocolate birthday cake. I wish we had other cakes. :D
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    edited April 2014
    Lydiad: Yes It has the options but I did not test that yet so cant confirm if that works.
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited April 2014
    Thank you Jadeleine for posting pictures!

The baked goods look very yummy. I wish I'd have some of them in RL. I'm feelin' so hungry right now...
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS