Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

aMAYzing Homemade Gift Exchange ~ GIFTING NOW OPEN ~ YAY!!!!! : )

Comments

• tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited April 2014
    HI Ali!!!! :D So happy to see your letter! :mrgreen:
  • CSIMSIECSIMSIE Posts: 2,779 Member
    edited April 2014
    Yay! Alitoni!

And - page 3?

Aw heck no!
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    edited April 2014
    Morning! For some reason I am wanting...

MuffinHampers-Full.jpg

Blueberry are a favorite and I am mighty fond of chocolate ones, too. Yum!
    Oh, great... now I REALLY want them. :lol:

Hope the thread silence means people are working on their letters. Whether yours is turned in or not, please consider promoting this thread on your page postings. The more the merrier!! For those of you in the know, let's help out the new guys and gal pals here -> the more people there are means that there will be more gifts to ooh and aah over and get "borrowed". :mrgreen:

can-i-haz-one-mor-plz_o_149878.gif

If you're like me, you'll gain a lot of ideas from looking at the gifts others made - because you people are so creative!! You'll also see new ways to do something that you have been doing in xyz way for the longest time as well as gain knowledge on something you hadn't tried before, but gosh so-and-so makes it look really easy so I'll give it a try too!, that can be used in your own game. Its a true win-win for all!!
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hello guys, how have u been? I missed this months Flashmob,but now i am happy that there is an gift exchange here!! I wanna join ,join,join!!! :)

But need to prepare my letter which i have no time now as i am stucked at work! :( It is lunch time here..

Sending you hugs and kisses!! xxx
    edited April 2014
    morning-130.gif

Good morning everyone!

Well said Addy! We need more letters so please help us promote, pretty please! :mrgreen:

*Waves to Duy* Looking forward to your letter later! :D
  • CharicharnCharicharn Posts: 1,612 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hello

Ah man, I would so love to join. I am sure it will be awesome. When we get settled I will have to come back and see all the wonderful gifts and do some wRECking :)

Have fun everyone

chari
    edited April 2014
    Hey Chari! I wish you could join too! I hope you get settled smoothly and everything is more wonderful than you think it will be! :D
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited April 2014
    Alitoni wrote:
    I loooooove doing these, and BONUS it is being hosted by two of the most fantabulous people EVER!!

Ali, there's been a mistake. I'm not hosting the Gift Exchange!! :wink: *lol* Welcome btw :D
  • CharicharnCharicharn Posts: 1,612 Member
    edited April 2014
    tanubanue wrote:
    Hey Chari! I wish you could join too! I hope you get settled smoothly and everything is more wonderful than you think it will be! :D

Hello

Oh thank you. Just stopping to get some protein. I am sure it will be good. Just getting there is alot :P We have 2500 miles to go and we leave Monday morning or maybe Tuesday and drive for 4 days with 3 kids :P LOL

Hope you are all doing ok. I truly can't wait to see the awesome creations everyone will do :)

chari
    edited April 2014
    Charicharn wrote:
    tanubanue wrote:

Hello

Oh thank you. Just stopping to get some protein. I am sure it will be good. Just getting there is alot :P We have 2500 miles to go and we leave Monday morning or maybe Tuesday and drive for 4 days with 3 kids :P LOL

Hope you are all doing ok. I truly can't wait to see the awesome creations everyone will do :)

chari

Holy Moly good luck! lol Where you moving to?
  • baxter_milobaxter_milo Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited April 2014
    Form~
    Username: baxter_milo
    Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs I have installed: I have them all, including Katy Perry Sweet Treats.

I have the following Store Content: I own it all

I have the following Worlds: I have all of them

Some of my favorite Colors are: I like all colors now! Anything is fine by me.

I really don't like this Color: I don't dislike any color anymore

I love to use this set: All of them I am a mix n match kind of person

I play mostly in this world: In order from most favorite to least favorite, Sunset Valley is the world I use the most, pretty much all my saves are there. Moonlight Falls is second, when I want something different. Dragon Valley and Sunlit Tides are tied for third. The rest I use but not frequently, it depends on my moods.

I enjoy this style of build the most: Victorian, There is just something about those houses.

I really don't want this in my game: Modern, small tiny bare houses

I would like lots of the following sizes: no bigger then 40x40 and no smaller than 25x30

I enjoy/don't enjoy berry, occult sims, etc. I don't like Berry sims. I do like Vampires, Witches, Genies, and Werewolves. I really don't care for ghosts or Fairy's

I would/would not enjoy pets in the household: Pets definitely, everyone knows I am a huge animal lover! Horses not so much as they take up a lot of room.

Other~ (Describe here anything that you would really like.) I would really like a family home. At least 4 bedrooms because I always play big families. The house should have a pool and lots of activities for the young and old. Make the kids room/nursery to go either way.

I would also love a Starter home, that looks like a log cabin, with at least two bedrooms in case the stork visits early.

I don't care if they are expensive as I always use money cheats. Also I love the houses decorated and cluttered. I don't like empty houses or just shells. I want my simmies to be able to move freely, but I don't want the house to look bare.

I wouldn't mind having a nice couple to start with either. Traits don't matter, and hair color/race don't matter either. I don't mind if they don't have normal hair colors, so if you want to make them have orange or pink or green hair, go for it.

Also I love recolors! Clothing, furniture, etc.
    edited April 2014
    Hi Bax! Glad to see your letter :D
  • AlizatinaAlizatina Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited April 2014
    Username: Alizatina
    Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs I have installed:
    All EPs, I am missing the Fast Lane stuff pack, BUT do not let that stop you from using it, there is a good chance I will have it soon!

I have the following Store Content:
    I have most of the store, so just use whatever you want, except for items from Dragon Valley!

I have the following Worlds:
    All, but Dragon Valley.

Some of my favorite Colors are:
    Greens, Blues, Browns, Pinks, Purples, but don’t limit yourself to that!

I really don't like this Color:
    Red, you can use red sparingly or as an accent, but not like everything red, all other colors are fine!

I love to use this set:
    All of the sets in the “Modern Luxury” category!
    All of the Mid-Century Modern set/Mid-Century Fantasy sets
    Love the One With Nature and Bohemian Gardens sets!
    Though I do pretty much love the entire store equally!

My FAVORITE item has to be the Hula Girl Lamp from the Tiki sets… Don’t ask me why, it just constantly makes me giggle! :mrgreen:

I play mostly in this world:
    I do not prefer a world. as I do not play much, HOWEVER, I will be doing lets plays eventually using:
    Roaring Heights
    Lucky Palms
    :arrow: Arcadia Landing, which is a playable version of Oasis Landing from Into the Future!

I desperately need futuristic community lots and futuristic households families (with occults and pets (see below)), for Arcadia landing, as it is empty, except for the rabbitholes and houses!

I enjoy this style of build the most:
    Contemporary Modern and Mid-century Modern!
    However, as long as it is not traditional, I don’t mind.

I really don't want this in my game:
    Single sims households, Need at least 2 sims households, they don’t have to be dating, they can be roommates or siblings!
    Sims that are not in households
    Custom Patterns or CAP! Unless they were made by YOU and you provide the link! :D
    Dr. Pepper Items or any Promotional/Limited Items from prior to 2013
    Horses! Sorry Horses! :XD:

I would like lots of the following sizes:
    Anything 40 x 40 or under

I really enjoy berry, occult sims, etc. :
    Berry sims- Futuristic looking only, I’d only use them in Arcadia Landing/Oasis Landing
    Occults, Love them, Favorites are Werewolves, Fairies, and Ghosts!
    I need households with occults for my lets plays, themed after the worlds listed above! :D

I would enjoy pets in the household:
    Only cats and Dogs! Minimum of TWO pets, Maximum of four pets, if and only if you want to have pets in the household! :D
    No single pet households!
    No minor Animals! :D

Other~ (Describe here anything that you would really like.)
    I really really REALLY need Futuristic Community Lots, Households, Sims for every job non-ambitions style jobs available, etc to help me fill up my Arcadia Landing/Oasis Landing map, as I hate when the game populates worlds!

Also, feel free to make a crazy back story, or have two or more households with connecting stores, or have them be related, tell me, I can fix that all with MasterController! :D

However, I will honestly be happy with ANYTHING (except horses… Sorry Horses :XD: )! :D
    So if you don’t think you can make futuristic things, or in the style of the worlds I need, do not worry! I will love whatever you make me! :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    200.gif
    cFVKsID.png
    “It’s very dangerous,” she said, “falling in love with someone’s flaws.”
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hello Girls,

I am excited to be part of it!! I absolutely loved it!!

Username: duyguugudur
    Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs I have installed:
    EP: WA , SN ,PETS ,AMBITIONS , UL, Seasons, Night Life
    SP : Master Suite,Town life and High-end loft,Diesel,Outdoor Living

I have the following Store Content:
    SETS: Zen Again , Stones Throw Greenhouse, 01/2012 Compilation , India Inspirations Living and Bedroom Collection ,Farm Fresh Folk Set , Best of 2012 Compilation , April 2012 Compilation, New Year, New Kitchen!,Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating,Hacienda Luxury,Killer Cassics, Sun- Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep),
    Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun, Storybook Bathroom Set, Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection, Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study),Finest Living- Finest Cooking, Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear,World Inspiration Compilation,Adventurous Life!, Contemporary Comfort Bedroom,The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection, Ultra Lounge Living Set,Business as Usual Bistro, Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining,Boho Vintage Men's Collection, Old Town: Starter Kit,Island Villa, Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection, Storybook Bedroom Set,BahHaus, Jet Set Elders, Ultra Lounge Study Set, Bohemian Garden, Through the Spy Glass, Contemporary Comfort Living, Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining, Fabulous Fiesta!,Bakery Venue, Full Ultra Lounge set,Mid-centuray Modern Bedroom set(without PC),and Country livin, Tutor of Tudors, everyday-hot summer day clothing,Full Bay side Set,steam punk,lullabies & nursary rhymes,bayside laundry,Villa Paraiso,ragtime in the big easy

SINGLE ITEMS:Sim foot Massage Chair , chocolate fountain ,Wave of Light ,Glass Birdie,Scrappy Strappy Cocktail Dress, Festoon to the Honeymoon,Runway Dress,Wall of Greats,The Innocent Style Hair, Higher Tech High Wall Shelf, Seriously Strappy Heel, All-in Layered Heels, Formally Yours Party Dress,Not-A-Street Floor Lamp, Little Lullaby Crib, ,Realtor's Baggage Props, Retronik Lectronik by Phonokronik, Faire Ceiling Lamp, Midnight Moon Wall Lamp, The Sleeker-Sleeper Bed, Brassworks Torchiere, MonoModerne Toilet,Hydrocombo Spa,Hydrocombo Sink, Elegant Swirls Deluxe, Elegant Swirls Wide, Bohemian Blouse with Bow, Urban Halter, Belle dress,Haute Hip Wall Tree Light, Three of a Kind Wall Lamp, Happily Ever After- True Romance Hairstyle, Pineapple Pottery, High Ponytail Hair, dancin' shoes, Devided partision, cowly necked clothing, Colonial Fashion Dress, greaves writing set, multitab6000, magical fairy gate, Warbling Wind Chimes, gothic painting, Once Upon a Time Cottage- Wisely the Owl Sculpture, Towel Drying Stand, Gothique Cushion and Pearls, Gothique Candle Stool, Gothique Relics, Mughal Cone Light, Gothic Glamour Living Room- Achluophobia Respite Chandelier, Gothic Glamour Home Office- Ataxophobia Away Bookcase, Happily Ever After- Frolic Away Dress,understated hair,Put Some Birds On It,Ravishing Roses Dress,Dirty No More Changing And Bathing Station,One Stone to Rule Them All Necklace, Large As Life Movie Screen, Tree Frames,Pentuple Earrings,Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Vanity Concealer Mirror,Bountiful Beret,Gift Of Speech Baby Monitor, Buzzer Beater Free Throw Machine, Head Start Playpen,Humble Harvest Stands,Can't Care Hair,Grandma's Pantry,Four Step Stair Shelf,Perfect Place Shelf,The Big Cheese Coat Rack,Foyer Frills,Jazz Me Up! Photo Series, Miniature Sailboat, Stash of Silver Cabinet, Light as a Cloud Lamp

I have the following Worlds:
    Besides the worlds came with ep, i have Monte Vista and Riverview

Some of my favorite Colors are:
    I love blue,grey,purple,dark red recently i have tendency to use some teal,turquoise ! I also love beach,sand coloured wood and blue & white combination .

I really don't like this Color:
    I do not prefer too bright colours,and also I hate pink colour

I love to use this set:
    i like Warbling Wind Chimes,Sun- Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep),Island Villa,Finest Living- Finest Cooking...All content is welcomed,hard to choose i guess as all depend on my mood?

I play mostly in this world:
    I love all worlds,my fav changes depend on my mood!

I enjoy this style of build the most:
    Victorian style with hint of modern or Modern house with touch of classic/historic, traditional japanese houses or other different culture

I really don't want this in my game:
    No CC and pink colour please.

I would like lots of the following sizes:
    Not too big please,as i noticed that i am awful to create small lots ^^"

I don't enjoy berry sims

I would enjoy pets in the household just not too many,only one maybe? A Cat or Unicorn

Other~
    Everything that gifted me will be liked for sure but i would be interested a small cafe/bakery together with small park or traditional small/medium house,or a sim :) Whatever you give to me will be really precious as it is special :)

Thank you!!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    edited April 2014
    It is great that there are more letter arriving :)
    Your muffins look delicious to eat whilst simmers are having fun joining in AdWilson :)
    I hope that your travelling to your new home goes well Charicharn :)
    edited April 2014
    Yay so happy to see you two have joined Aliza and Duy!! :mrgreen:

*Waves to Rose ~ Hi there!* :D
    edited April 2014
    Rose reminded me ~ maybe we should put out a party spread like good Hostesses :lol:

win-free-party-food-iceland-foods.png

7492840426_1f695b811f_b.jpg

Gorgeoys-End-of-Summer-Party-Food-Table-Decor-Watermelon.jpg

• DayshatwDayshatw Posts: 5,948 Member
    edited May 2014
    My Letter

Username: Dayshatw
    Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs I have installed: I have access to all but the one sp which is Movie Stuff.

I have the following Store Content: I prefer you not use store content.

I have the following Worlds: All the ones that come with my games + Lucky Palms, Aurora Skies, Riverview, Barnacle Bay, Midnight Hollow, and Hidden Springs and Dragon Valley!

Some of my favorite Colors are: Purple, orange, and blue. Weird combo I know.

I really don't like this Color: I love all colors.

I love to use this set: N/A

I play mostly in this world: Riverview

I enjoy this style of build the most: Modern

I really don't want this in my game: Berry Sims

I would like lots of the following sizes: I like small lots with lots of windows and open space.

I do enjoy occult sims, but not berry sims.

I would enjoy pets in the household

edited April 2014
    Hi there Dayshatw! Nice to see you! :D
    edited April 2014
    tanubanue wrote:
    Hi there Dayshatw! Nice to see you! :D

Nice to see you too!
  • thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited April 2014
    Oh, hi Daysha! I saw you post so I wanted to say hi. :lol:
    edited April 2014

Hi!
  • XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    edited April 2014
    Do we need to say so if we've edited our letter? :) If so, I've edited my letter :mrgreen:

Wishing you all a safe, happy day, filled with fun and many smiles :)
    edited April 2014

Nice to see you here too! :D Now where's your letter?? :evil: 8)
    edited April 2014
    Do we need to say so if we've edited our letter? :) If so, I've edited my letter :mrgreen:

Wishing you all a safe, happy day, filled with fun and many smiles :)

*Waves to Hanne* Basically you only need to say you've edited once buddies have been assigned so that they can go back and check what you've added etc. :P