Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Neighbourhood Pet Adoption Glitch ?!?

There was a neighbourhood pet adoption in a home but the family moved away. When a new family moved in the adoption sign returned above the house. I wanted to go to the neighbourhood pet adoption as i don't like the adoption centre that much. My game says that there is a adoption in map view but when you check the newspaper there isn't. I went to the family and on the sims there is an option to adopt a pet from your neighbour but it is the family that moved away's pets that come up. :? The adoption doesn't move around the town like it should but stays on that one house...
I don't know what happened and I cant find a solution anywhere!!

Comments

• rambleramble Posts: 70 New Member
    edited April 2014
    I have a pretty similar problem with the neighborhood pet adoption, as well:

there used to be a family that gave dogs up for adoption, but at some point, they moved out of the house. However, the "pet adoption" sign remains, even though nobody lives in the house anymore. When looking at the newspaper, it says that there are no pets up for adoption at this moment.

What should I do to fix this?
  • ktwilight777ktwilight777 Posts: 172 Member
    edited April 2014
    Try going into edit town mod and delete the lot that this is happening on. Be sure and save the lot to your library if you want to keep it. But I would try deleting it and replacing it.