Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thread Obsolete - link for new thread in first post

Thread closed.

May thread can be found:
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/750722.page
SLpPUp.png

Comments

• Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited May 2014
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    finished_requests.jpg

April 2014 (newest to oldest):

thankucatgod: Maison Verte by Cmnshtr
    Cribbet: The Riverblossom by Glankarri
    winterbaby20: Ghost Youphto by calmorezoo
    Scorpina2009: Rochelle Ward by calmorezoo
    Mistletoe143: Cherry Tree Parade, Bougainvillea Village, and Town Clock Square by calmorezoo
    TiaBadd: Modern Moonlight Manor by itguyinsc
    LolitaGoth2: Palm Tops by calmorezoo
    nerdy3000: Big Bang Theory's Apartment by gngrsnp
    monracool123: ReJAZZ & ReJAVAinate by originalsim
    chillwaves: Blue Waters by Glenkarri
    Venus: Hawthorne by BreeMiles
    NiLLA: Winslow House by Glenkarri
    KingFireRider: Landram Family by romagi1
    ObviouSecret: Monte Coaster Festival Fair by Kaztomp

March 2014: here
    February 2014: here
    January 2014: here
    December 2013: here
    November 2013: here
    October 2013: here
    September 2013: here
    August 2013: here
    July 2013: here
    June 2013: here
    May 2013: here
    April 2013: here
    March 2013: here
    February 2013: here
    January 2013: here
    December 2012: here
    November 2012: here
    October 2012: here
    September 2012: here
    August 2012: here
    July 2012: here
    June 2012: here
    May 2012: here
    April 2012: here
    March 2012: here
    February 2012: here
    January 2012: here
    December 2011: here
    November 2011: here
    : [url=][/url] by

To Find a Searchable Listing for Our Creations, Visit the DNA Request Team Blogger:
    http://dnarequestteam.blogspot.com/

Be sure to follow us, as more listings are being added everyday!
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Originalsim taking over for Zoo! (And no, it's not an April Fool's prank. I'm Back in the driver's seat again)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited April 2014
    I take this as it is now open

Hi new thread... I was stalking you.... I got a request...

*jumps up and Down*
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Request Form (Community Lot)
    Username: Anettesb
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank): Like one who have most EP's and other stuff I like used,
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): festival lot/park

Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    EP’s: university (l), World Adventures, Late Night, Generations, Ambitions, Pets (l), show time (l), Super naturals (l) and Seasons (l), Island paradise and Into the furture (l)
    (l= limited edition with preorder bonus items, but not origin items)
    SP'S: High-end loft, Outdoor living, town life, Fast lane, Diesel, KP sweet treats, 70’s 80’s and 90’s, movie stuff and Master suite
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited
    just to be clear I got it all ... but not all is limited.

Lot size (dimensions): the the lot where the spa originally was located in Hidden Springs size 60x60 (location C2)
    1127t4i.jpg

Public restrooms? Yes also for toddlers.

Favorite color schemes: in this case nature with a splash of old fairground colors… worn out in some way.
    Colors you dislike: to bright, and to monochrome
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? no and no cc

Please list the Store content that can be used: any (just don’t have all simpoint bundle items)
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: any (just realisede I don't have the teater mask and the start from t-mobil... I think going to look at my purcages history again...)

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Hidden Spring
    Link to specific building or plan:
    I like the old barn to be red with white or brown beams
    r%C3%B8dt-bindingsv%C3%A6rk-DK12VII-182.jpg
    and shaped a little like this:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnojYfnCaIdzhUj4ukh5x1bR-p5KmT4n10vcCdZNS5Mmi6xtLA
    Again look at the festival lot for AP

think of as an old barn that have been decided worthy of keeping do to it being beutiful... so maybe using some woodcarving (from Moonlight Hollow or Super Natural) and nice culums.... so maybe go with a roof that fits thoes endings instead.... I let you test what looks right

Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)?
    Please no parking (let the sims put the cars in the pocket) but maybe a few bike racks?
    Please no hidden lights (unless 2 storage room and absolut needed) and only very few spawners
    No television
    no subway... but the Llama is ok
    No pool or waterslide (or other wather toys exsept the waterfight thingy)
    No coffee maker (they need to buy that at the stands)
    No refrigerators (buy the food or make it at the grill)
    Don’t use the moondial or the tree of prosperity or the broomriding arena or any rabithole.
    I like the circus set to be used, to give that feel of old circus ground, so that’s the base along with being an old farm.
    If you don’t use all in one showers (the one that look like an outhouse might be perfect) then please 1 shower (maybe an outdoor from Sunlight tides)

Needed in commen mod:
    The buildings (mainly an old barn), and in them:
    The toilet (ground level for easy toddler access)
    The pets equitment
    In the barn a room set up to “rent” for parties with at least 2 tables for birthday cakes + a buffet table (if wanted you can change that according to season) the decoration can be set in season mod.
    A corner for toddler play inside, something like a toy box and a doll house, or a playpen? + the snuggle swing for babies? Could even have the chaning table.
    Equipment for pets: a hitching post for horses (maybe outside under a half roof, as it seems strange to let the horses in to the party area...), a chew toy for dogs, a scratching poll for cats and a food bowl. (The cat and dog things can be inside, considering winter)
    A pond would be nice if room
    The playground: jungelgym, swing set, jigsaw, a sandbox, a slide and bouncy rides (those you can change according to the season just keep the number and placement the same) though I love if you here use the circus set! and it be the same all year the bouncy rides I be happy to see a mix of difrent types (then I can imagen the kids going I want the car/horse/frog ect)
    A grill area with rustic picnic tables (drifter’s desire, season or Chieftain's Table)
    A fire pit area matching the grill area, it be nice if you use the firepit from Drifter’s Desire
    If using the basket ring put it in commend mod.
    There could be arcade games – they could change true out the year.
    The cow and chickens could be there (but if they there all year)
    Maybe a fiddle in the barn?
    Maybe the hot air balloon? Can that be seasonal? If so it be perfect for romantic spring… and another color in the fall.
    if you can make picnic baskets spawn... cool
    the bonfire from uni? either permanent or at soem seasons (summer, fall and winter is logical to me)

Spring:
    Face paint, picture boot, Kissing boots and spring festival boot (just of each)
    The spring festival dance area
    The love tester
    A skating ring
    The maypole
    Anything from store or other EP that fits here?

Summer:
    Face paint, picture boot and summer festival boot (just 1 of each)
    Ice cone one wheels thingy maybe the frosty bits in the party area?
    A skating ring (same place as in the spring)
    Lounge chairs to relax in?
    Maybe ad some toys to the outside playground (block table and hopscotch)
    Maybe an easel out site for the painters
    A trampoline
    Football/soccer goal (just 1)
    Hotdog eating contest

Fall:
    Face paint, picture boot and fall festival boot (just 1 of each)
    Haunted house + some deco around it
    Pumping patch
    Pie eating contest
    Apple bobbing
    Maybe the magical mirror

Winter:
    Face paint, picture boot and winter festival boot (just 1 of each)
    Iceskating ring
    Snowboard ramp
    A Mistletoe

(Don’t want to much going on in the winter)

Additional instructions?
    This is to be like an old farm that was rebuild to a fairground, posibly only leaving the barn as a place to find shelter and host parties. Slightly inspired by the Apalosa plains fair ground, but I want stuff from more EP’s and the store to be part of this lot.
    I really like to see stuff from the different EP’s used the bull ride? The electric thing they swing in from ST? Different stuff from SN might fit the fall? (Mostly added to spring, summer and fall where it fits)

If you want use hidden stencils, that be very nice (provided you want to use an item with it… but maybe some of the wall deco from pets where they hide the other animal versions) It is also ok to use a mod to remove stencils… just nothing that transfere a mod or require me to have it (so no to the 1 more spot mod)

But to be fair to my computer not to much over decorating it. … even though it is new.. much stuff = longer loade time.
    Play friendly.

edit: to ad
    the nearby Buildings (just NeXT to it and acros the road will most likely be homes... but might be other comercial lots (still missing a few) lika spa, a resturant or a venue.
    also here is the description of the town including a few shots of proces: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/710549.page#11286047

edit 2:
    I wouldn't mind if the lot have a working playhouse matching the barn, as a permanent part of the playground..... but it is all up to the builder to make it Work as I'm pretty sure I have more ideas than can be on that lot... :?

edit 3:
    my my-page is open... so unless a friend request is needed for me to comment on your page... well then it isn't needed.
    The Little number tend to scar me (for some reason it tricker anexity attacks) so if you send the request, could you please make a comment on my wall at the same time... then I know whats going on... and don't get ill.
    Thank you

edit 4:

even though I don't want patterens I love pictures and paintings made with patterns..

ESPECIALLY to have the DNA posters some where.... as photos.... (ofcourse all of them)

edit 7: to delete edit 5 and 6... becouse I already mentione it :oops:

edit 8:
    limited and carful moo is ok.... I know non of you will overdue it
    the important part in this lot is that it works.... that sims can use it... no stuck sims

edit 9:
    Don't use the wishing well and fountain of youth (they already in town)
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited April 2014
    :mrgreen: Happy April everyone, take care

ToNewOffice.jpg
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited April 2014
    I just came over to move us and found that the amazing OriginalSim has taken care of us... AGAIN!

It was absolutely my job to move the thread, but to be honest, this is the first time in two days that sitting at the computer hasn't made me feel seasick. I have had an icky stomach virus.

Thank you, Dearest Teammate, for picking up the slack for me. I will return the favor if you ever need it!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited April 2014
    Originalsim taking over for Zoo! (And no, it's not an April Fool's prank. I'm Back in the driver's seat again)

how are we to be sure this is not an April fools prank.....hehe (ok going to my corner now)
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    edited April 2014
    I just came over to move us and found that the amazing OriginalSim has taken care of us... AGAIN!

It was absolutely my job to move the thread, but to be honest, this is the first time in two days that sitting at the computer hasn't made me feel seasick. I have had an icky stomach virus.

Thank you, Dearest Teammate, for picking up the slack for me. I will return the favor if you ever need it!

Zoo

aw zoo I hope you feel better soon

gentle hugs...
  • Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited April 2014
    One April fool reporting for duty! :wink:

April-Fools.jpg"width=600"
    oow785m
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited April 2014
    Fantastic move Madame Secretary!

movingcard_zpsb3159ee9.jpg

Zoo, I hope you feel better soon! I would take ten colds in place of one stomach virus. Hate them!

Happy April everyone! :XD:
  • Options
    WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited April 2014
    MaiLyn wrote:
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: MaiLyn
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern PENTHOUSE

Claiming!

This will be tough, but as I always say... "Where there's a google search, there's a way!". I actually think I know how to do the shell. It's just the CFE work on the roof I'm going to have to figure around.

I'm sending a friend request now. I'm looking forward to working with you, MaiLyn!
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited April 2014
    :mrgreen: Oh great Wibble, Looking forward to seeing this one created, it was a bit beyond me... :lol:
  • Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited April 2014
    Yay! I was starting to wonder when this would get up and running. And here's a little something (Or somethings!) I found a few years back that's still funny (hope it makes everyone smile and hope you feel better Zoo!)

squirrel.jpg
    Panda2.jpg
    boneless.jpg
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited April 2014
    Thanks for all the well-wishes! I am actually grateful that it was a stomach virus and not a cold because when a virus is over it is over pretty quickly. I feel right as rain now and am off to shower and go to work. Talk to you all this evening!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    happy you feel better Zoo
  • Options
    CmnshtrCmnshtr Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited April 2014
    Well I am all unpacked and ready to build...

I will claim this one! FR Sent!
    Username: thankucatgod
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern or Traditional.
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Supernatural, Island Paradise, Generations, World Adventures, Ambitions.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): Any size is fine really.
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? I would like one bedroom for a teenage female. Girly-ish colors and decorating, pastel blue or light purple. One oddly colored and designed room, but still light colors for a male teenage imaginary friend turned real. A coral-ish colored bedroom but more tomboyish for a female child-sim. I would like everyone to have double beds but the child sim.
    Number of bathrooms: 2
    Favorite color schemes: pastels or light colors.
    Colors you dislike: red, dark green, dark yellow, any orange.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes.
    Please list the Store content that can be used: None.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Twinbrook.
    Link to specific house or plan: None really. I would like two floors though please and an office with a computer and sketch station for my stylist sim.
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I would like a treehouse and a small pool and garden, with a few outdoor activities, and a fireplace in the living room.
    Additional instructions? None.

Thank you in advance.
    h2xmsbl
  • Options
    VintageRageVintageRage Posts: 57 Member
    edited April 2014
    I hope I do this right. I have only been playing the game for a few weeks and haven't really gotten the hang of the house building but would love to have a home for my sims that isn't in the game already.

Username: Vintage Rage
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank): Based on the buildings in all of your studios any single one of you could build for me I am sure.
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? ALL
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry
    Lot size (dimensions): Small to medium. i don't want a lot of empty space left over.

Number of bedrooms: 2 (3 if you count the office which could be changed to bedroom if my sims have a baby, I think momma sim wants one lol)

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One Master Bedroom with red tones for mom and dad. Other bedroom is for my teenage daughter. She's very dark and mysterious so if you could come up with something to match that personality.

Number of bathrooms: master Bathroom and kind of a jack and jill bathroom between the teens bedroom and the office/spare room.

Favorite color schemes: Bold colors but not gaudy or ridiculous looking
    Colors you dislike: Taupe, beige, brown, pink, magenta, fuchsia, you get the idea I'm sure.

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes Please

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? No...not sure what these are but I don't want to download content made by other people...CC?

Please list the Store content that can be used: All

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None??

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Hidden Springs

Link to specific house or plan: I found this picture and thought it would be good inspiration. Doesn't have to be a perfect match as I don't like the colors of the exterior but the build is pretty cool.

stylish-small-home.jpg

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Small Vegie garden, back deck or patio, pool isn't necessary but if you want to you can, and anything else is up to you, let your imagination run wild.

Additional instructions? THANKS!!!!!
  • Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited April 2014
    Few!
    Got here in one piece, Now to get back to work and crank up my creative mind.
    Wheres the coffee?

URGENT PLEASE MAKE CONTACT
    LolitaGoth2 please check with me on my communication thread. It has been a week since you last did so and im now halfway through the build of your request and i need to know if you like the way it is heading . Ive posted a picture .please comment as i cant progress any further without your input. thank you
    h2xmsbl]