Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Bakery Themed Build Contest (^-^) - Winners Announced & Gifted!!!

Comments

• JodiRebbyJodiRebby Posts: 1,649 Member
    edited March 2014

And yes, I think the judging process is going to be impossible, judging by the entries so far. :P :mrgreen:
  • miitxn29miitxn29 Posts: 1,198 Member
    edited March 2014
    Lurking!!! Can't wait to see all the entries and DL unique ones for all the different worlds! :mrgreen:

EDIT: it did not like the word lurking all drawn out so that was that lol
  • thesimqueen12thesimqueen12 Posts: 1
    edited March 2014
    Where do you upload it to?
  • MoosenhagenMoosenhagen Posts: 451 Member
    edited March 2014
    JodiRebby wrote:
    Sounds like a good/delicious contest! I'll see if I can get an entry in!
    I sure hope it's not an ice-cream parlour. :lol:
    Danm it! caught in the act (jk!)
    edited March 2014
    Where do you upload it to?
    The Sims 3 Exchange, which is right on this site. :)
    edited March 2014
    miitxn29 wrote:
    Lurking!!! Can't wait to see all the entries and DL unique ones for all the different worlds! :mrgreen:

EDIT: it did not like the word lurking all drawn out so that was that lol
    haha
    edited March 2014
    JodiRebby wrote:
    Sounds like a good/delicious contest! I'll see if I can get an entry in!
    I sure hope it's not an ice-cream parlour. :lol:
    Danm it! caught in the act (jk!)
    :lol:

edited March 2014

Updated up to here. Very colourful, ladydarkmoon24. :)

Great work, everyone! :D And all entries on the entry list are scanned using custard and verified clean so I wouldn't have to say this every time.

Have a great day, everyone! :mrgreen:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    edited March 2014
    I hope that the healing process from your surgeries is going well ingram1123 :) Sending some yellow sunshine flowers to you . May you gradually regain your strength.
    edited March 2014
    Ocean side Bakery is very nice ladydarkmoon24 :) Very nice ocean tropical theme to it. The shades of blue, green , purple and yellow that you have used for both the exterior and interior look very nice.It is great that sims can enjoy dining both outside and indoors. It looks great how you have set up the outdoors dining area with the umbrella covered tables and chairs, It looks great how you have used a variety of colours for the umbrellas, seats and tables.Nice type of windows that you have used. The poppies outside the front of the fencing look nice. Nice furnishing of the interior. Great layout of the bakery and nice recolouring of the furnishings. Sims will enjoy eating food prepared in the woodstove oven or have a drink or a meal from the barista bar. It looks great how you have placed the mermaids and string of shells on the walls. The flowers on the dining tables are nice for sims to see when eating there. The type of ceiling lights that you have used look nice. The pictures that you have placed on the walls look great , and their colours suit the build. Great patterning of the counter that you have placed between the barista bars. It looks great how you have placed the menu boards on the walls through the build. Nice tiling of the walls and floors of the bathroom. The mermaids, ships and star light in the bathroom looks great there.It looks great that you have used the surf wall pattern on the walls near the barista bar.
    It is a nice build! Great shades of colours that you have used throughout the bakery. :)
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited March 2014
    I am entering my open air plaza The Olde Town Plaza ..It is a perfect spot for the new set and be it a bakery or a Japanese takeout it will look fabulous in your game.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8115156 My Entry Link

A Picture of my build

Screenshot-1807_zps49a94eda.jpg

And a hello to Miss Jodi.. :mrgreen:

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited March 2014
    And good luck to all the super amazing awesome talented ridiculously skilled simmers who enter. :-o :-o

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited March 2014

Why hello, Mr. CL. :mrgreen:;)

Oops sorry; my bad :oops: I thought you might be interested in entering because you did a bakery. :XD: It has to be a new build; the contest ends on 3rd May.

But definitely you can keep the lot here :D to inspire other Simmers. :)

Anddd ... you too are one of them and I insist you enter :P so hop to it, read the rules and get an entry in (you don't have to of course :P; jokingly bossy) lol
    edited March 2014
    Olde Town Plaza and Bakery looks great CravenLestat :) Great courtyard area. The water fountain in the middle of it looks nice. Nice types of windows you have used. Sims will enjoy visiting the music and florist shops. The children's area looks a fun colourful place for little sims to enjoy playing with the toys. The floor mats there look great. The tree and castle themed bookcases are great for sims to get books to read from.
    It is a great place to visit. :)
    edited March 2014
    Why TY rosemow.. :-o And Jodi I may enter it.I have so many ideas and so little time. :cry::cry: AHHHH!!!!! But if I get time I shall enter something so fabulous it will make you jump back and slap your...anyway it will be neato.

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited April 2014

Don't worry; this contest is supposed to be fun! (: Listen to where your creativity and ideas takes you. xD
    edited April 2014

I'm sure it will be, all of them! :D

Remember Simmers, the builds can be any style or any theme or no theme! From retro, baroque, today's modern style, contemporary, medieval to Chinese, Mexican, Spanish, Japanese, 'futuristic', Egyptian, French, hybrid, the list goes on!
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited April 2014
    wonderful imagination all of you...

okester the unicorn in your park... where is that from? and if from and EP/SP do you know aprx where in the catalog I find it.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    edited April 2014
    anettesb wrote:

okester the unicorn in your park... where is that from? and if from and EP/SP do you know aprx where in the catalog I find it.

It's from Ambitions. It's created from the sculpting station, but also available in buydebug :)
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited April 2014
    okester wrote:
    anettesb wrote:

It's from Ambitions. It's created from the sculpting station, but also available in buydebug :)

a brilliant thank you
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • ThelessyThelessy Posts: 1,764 Member
    edited April 2014
    The Cozy Cuppa' Café

Entry by Thelessy nominating hadesdragoness
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=HadesDragones
    s

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8134695

Screenshot-1701.jpg

This restaurant serves good tea, coffee, breakfast and lunch all day and a fine selection of sweets and baked goods. There is a terrace for nice weather and the sort of quiet relaxed atmosphere that goes well with a good warm beverage, a raspberry tart and a book on a spring day.

The chefs work hard to get every meal just right
    Screenshot-1703.jpg

Screenshot-1698.jpg

Screenshot-1705.jpg

Screenshot-1687.jpg

(edited to change my nomination)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited April 2014
    Cozy Cuppa Cafe is a nice place to go for a drink and to eat some food Thelessy :) The name of your build sounds nice and welcoming. The description of it is nice. It looks nice how you have used the stained glass windows in your build. The flowers look nice around the edges of the exterior of the building.Nice type of front door that you have used. It is great that sims can enjoy eating both outside on the terrace and indoors . Sims will enjoy choosing whether to buy food or a drink from the barista bar, or order a meal from the industrial oven to get delivered to their table. The cake stand on the counter looks great there. It looks nice how you have set up the dining tables for sims to sit and eat at. The green of the table tops looks nice with the white of the seats. The red and yellow roses on the tables and the vase of flowers in the corner look pretty.
    It is a nice cafe :)
    edited April 2014

Cute, cosy entry. :)
  • ladydarkmoon24ladydarkmoon24 Posts: 1,252 Member
    edited April 2014
    Thelessy, your little café is very cute and actually reminds me of a wedding chapel.
    Showing the chef cooking is a great way to demo-straight the use of the kitchen. Your decorations in the kitchen are even adorable.
    The bakery stand is really cute as well and reminds me of an old bakery I once went to with the counters and sink in the background.
    The factor you gave a book stand to read books from is really nice and makes it seem more like a great place to hang out and study. The windows really do make me think that I am looking at a bakery in a wedding chapel and not at a bakery and gives your bakery a wedding chapel feel.
    Over all your bakery is really pretty and nicely designed.