Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please give us carriages

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited March 2014
    Kayasurin wrote:
    As with everything, horse-drawn carriages have the potential for abuse and cruelty to animals- but not every horse rider is hurting their horse, not every carriage driver is being cruel. It all depends on how you're working the horse, if the equipment fits, and how much weight the horse is being asked to pull.

Generalization statements like that irk me. If you're going to say something's cruel, you might want to check up on what it actually involves, first. This sort of thing isn't a "One-size fits all" deal.

That being said- the Sims clearly doesn't allow animal cruelty. The social worker would take the horse away long before it got to that point. Therefore, I, for one, think horse-drawn carriages could be awesome, complete with skill points for it.

THIS. ^^ We need a variety of horse drawn carriages, carts, wagons, etc. Thik how pretty an open carriage would be for a wedding!
  • Options
    destroyer1113destroyer1113 Posts: 2
    edited March 2014
    Bad news. their is no horse carriage for the sims 3 :cry:. You'll have to get one off of mode. Here I'll give you a copy.

http://www.sugarslegacystables.com/custom-miscellaneous-deco.html
  • Options
    manii24manii24 Posts: 674 New Member
    edited March 2014
    Yessssssss

They could be the taxi version for the Magic town!
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited March 2014
    Magic?

Are all carriages magic? :shock:

Well, you learn something new every day! :lol:

I'd like for horses to have a couple of options when it comes to this:

*A cart (that you can fill with produce for market. Or even junk from the junk yard, for a rag and bone style)

*An ornate Georgian style carriage(for the princesses out there)

*A dark Victorian cab (for the vamps!)

:D

This vamp thanks you. :twisted:
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    edited March 2014
    :( People sure have different way of looking at things these days.

I was real surprised when pets came out in t3 that didn't allow us to breed dogs and or cats for sale. That is a common thing for people, or at least it used to be.

Then I read this thread where people think it's cruel for a horse to pull a carriage? That's just bizarre! At least to me. :cry:
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    edited March 2014
    agreed windweaver . on a side note would you like some Foie Gras?
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    edited March 2014
    agreed windweaver . on a side note would you like some Foie Gras?

Thanks, no :wink: I'll pass. But please pass that cheese cake, I can't imagine anyone would object to that?
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    edited March 2014
    Didn't like horses in the sims 3 and i dont want carriages i dont go to work or go shopping in one so i have no need or want for them in the sims either ill cab it or drive
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited March 2014
    Having a horse pull a carriage is not really at all cruel to the animal. If that were cruel, then so would be a horse drawn plow. It would also be cruel if other animals doing the same type of work. What would be cruel is how the animal is treated. I for one would love to see a horse drawn carriage in the game. :roll:
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top