Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tiny Community Construction Contest ♪ ♫ ♪ Calling Laella and trishaanne1987

Comments

• JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    edited March 2014
    A.Nother Art Gallery by ShTiger01 is clean.
  • ShTiger01ShTiger01 Posts: 1,282 New Member
    edited March 2014
    Jessabeans wrote:

I don't do CC or CAP - ruined my last computer with a virus that came through!!
  • ritaroxy12ritaroxy12 Posts: 1,570 Member
    edited March 2014
    Entry Form:

Lot Name: Little Modern Cabin

Entry Type: Tiny Houseboat

Created By: ritaroxy12

Boat Size: 10x8

Description: Little Modern Cabin is situated in the clear waters on Isla Paradiso. It's the perfect starter home for any sim who loves being out on the open waters. The little boat is all open plan with a balcony on the second deck. All appliances have been upgraded so you don’t have to worry about things breaking. Just relax and live the life of luxury. Costs $25,274. Sail away in this beautiful boat made for two…

Pictures:

10z0m1i.jpg

210eulx.jpg

bhk8ko.jpg

ae0jg7.jpg

2hfmnvd.jpg

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8112170

Link to Additional Pictures: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/745409.page#11874005

Thank you so much SeriphinaFyie for hosting this awesome contest! I love building tiny lots and think they are beautiful to see! :D
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    edited March 2014
    Little Modern Cabin is a nice houseboat ritaroxy12 :) Nice shade of blue and pattern texture that you have used for the exterior. The type of front door that you have used looks nice. It looks great how you have done the glass windows, for sims to enjoy looking out at what is happening on the sea as well as enjoying the sunlight coming in. Great furnishing of the interior. It looks great how you have used the half walls to separate off the kitchen, and have the dining table beside the wall. Great corner living area nook for sims to enjoy sitting on the armchairs with the sunlight coming in and watch some tv. Great bedroom area, The pictures that you have placed on the bedhead wall looks great with the colour and pattern of the bed, and the blue colour of the pot of the plant complements the rest of the room and home well. Great upper balcony for sims to relax on the drape covered sofa and look out at the sea views.
    It is a great houseboat to live and go sailing on the seas in :)
  • JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    edited March 2014
    ShTiger01 wrote:
    Jessabeans wrote:

I don't do CC or CAP - ruined my last computer with a virus that came through!!

I've been doing a custard scan of the all of the lots, your entry was clean. :)

Little Modern Cabin By: ritaroxy12 is clean.
    edited March 2014
  • LaramoonlilyLaramoonlily Posts: 199 Member
    edited March 2014
    Entry Form:
    Lot Name: Ocean Blue
    Entry Type: Tiny Houseboat
    Created By: Laramoonlily
    Boat Size: 8x16
    Description: If you want to travel around the world the perfect way to do it is on a houseboat! Ocean Blue is a cozy houseboat for 1-2 people. Upstairs is the bedroom and study area with a computer and bookshelves. Downstairs is a lounge area and the kitchen. On the roof of the houseboat is a grill and a small eating area. (all appliances are upgraded)
    Pictures:
    [img]http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/475/930/016/00/screenshot_original.jpg "width=640"[/img]

[img]http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/472/930/016/00/screenshot_original.jpg "width=640"[/img]

[img]http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/473/930/016/00/screenshot_original.jpg "width=640"[/img]

[img]http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/470/930/016/00/screenshot_original.jpg "width=640"[/img]

[img]http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/469/930/016/00/screenshot_original.jpg "width=640"[/img]
    Download Link:http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8113919
    Ch%206%20Winning%20sig%20Laramoonlily.jpg
    edited March 2014
    Ocean Blue is a nice houseboat Laramoonlily :) Nice shade of blue that you have used for the exterior and for the interior walls, It looks nice and nautical. It looks great how you have done the covered over front and back doorways using the pillars. Very nice roof top level for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating outdoors at the table, enjoying looking out at the views of the sea. The flower on the table there is nice for sims to see when eating their meal. Nice furnishing of the interior. The island bar stool counter dining area looks great. The vase of flowers on the counter looks nice there. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofas there having a read of a book from the bookcase. The cake stand and fruit bowl on the kitchen countertop look homely. Great layout of the upper level. It looks great how you have used the screen to divide off the bed area from the study area. It looks great how you have angled the bookcases in the corners of the room and have the study desk in front of the window for sunlight to come in onto the sims when using the computer through the day . Sims would have great views of what is happening outdoors whilst sitting there. Nice royal shade of blue that you have used for the curtains. The pattern of the floor mat looks nice.
    It is a great houseboat to live and travel on the sims seas in! :)
  • annasommerannasommer Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited March 2014
    Lot Name: Turqoise

Entry Type: Tiny House

Created By: annasommer

Lot Size: 10 x 10

Description: This tiny starter can be a home to up to three sims. A modern two story house for the reasonable price of 19.608 §

Pictures:

13354284945_3d35a09f86_z.jpg
    Screenshot-132 - Kopie von annasommersims3 auf Flickr

13354298465_1f5eb7f3f2_z.jpg
    Screenshot-119 - Kopie von annasommersims3 auf Flickr

13354302535_9e878617f3_z.jpg
    Screenshot-118 - Kopie von annasommersims3 auf Flickr

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8114933
    Link to Additional Pictures: (can be slideshow or a showcase thread on the forums)

Link to further pics:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/120028907@N08/sets/72157642793808814/
  • LaramoonlilyLaramoonlily Posts: 199 Member
    edited March 2014
    Thanks rosemow! :)
    Ch%206%20Winning%20sig%20Laramoonlily.jpg
  • sueellen422sueellen422 Posts: 425 New Member
    edited March 2014
    im about to start on my entry :) xx
  • DaeliaDaelia Posts: 2,643 Member
    edited March 2014
    Ok instead of sneaky bomb-dropping into this, I'm going to leave a note to let ya know I've been working on something for this :)

Technically two somethings because I lost the battle with the build I originally wanted to do, but I didn't scrap it entirely, just started a second until I could refrain from strangling the mechanics of the first thing I wanted to do lol.

I have had this thread bookmarked because really, who can resist teeny tiny lots galore in one spot?! But I'm _Not_ peeking until I'm ready to upload (soon I Hope) so I have nothing to say about what is assuredly some awesome creations, but when I am done with my projects I'm going thru the lists with a shopping cart!! <3
  • sueellen422sueellen422 Posts: 425 New Member
    edited March 2014
    just a little teaser :mrgreen: im actaully just checking if my links are working :lol:

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af250/andrea_doherty1/Screenshot-71_zps20d308bc.jpg

Screenshot-71_zps20d308bc.jpg
    edited March 2014
    Turquoise is a nice home annasommer :) it looks great how you have done the windows! The shade of turquoise and texture that you have used for the exterior looks great.The type of fencing that you have used at the front of the home looks nice. Nice furnishing of the interior. The living room is nice. Nice pattern that you have used for the walls . Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofa there watching tv or listening to music from the music player with the sunlight coming in through the windows, Nice shades of blue that you have used there. It looks great that you have created a side wall dining area. The blossom on the dining table and the wildflowers on the kitchen counter are nice for sims to see there when cooking and eating their meals. Great kitchen walk tiling,Great shades of yellow and blue that you have used in the kids bedroom. It looks great how you have recoloured the furnishings there. The fish on the wall look great. It looks great how you have done the study desk under the bunk bed , so sims can use a computer or do their homework there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seat watching tv, with the background view of what is happening outdoors,Nice pattern and green shade of colour that you have used for the walls and bed in the master bedroom.
    It is a great home. :)
    edited March 2014
  • KkarichanKkarichan Posts: 776 Member
    edited March 2014
    Sadly my laptops internet browsers are being a royal pain in the butt for me atm so ill be checking in by my tablet until i can get this problem fixed. So in case one of my lots do win something that way i dont miss out. I am so glad i got a tablet now.
    edited March 2014
  • godshelpiogodshelpio Posts: 1,675 Member
    edited March 2014
    I have finally finished my entry!! :D Actually I finished the day before yesterday, and uploaded it. But I have been having some problems taking the pictures that I wanted to take, and still unfortunately am. My game is lagging rather badly when I go into picture taking mode, and try to take up close indoor photos to showcase all the CAS work, and decorating that I did. So sadly, there are no indoor pictures of this. I did however manage to take some lovely architecture, and layout photos that showcase the house, and landscaping. You can also see some of the indoor decor from these pics. I hope they are enough to suffice. :) And without further ado I present "Victorian Playhouse"

Download Link: The Playhouse Victorian
    Lot Name: Victorian Playhouse
    Created By: Godshelpio
    Lot Size: 10x15
    Description: First let me tell you my idea behind this build. It is set in the town of Moonlight Falls. I wanted there to be a bit of a back story to this build, and I wrote a little in the description, though, couldn't fit it all in there. This house was once a matching playhouse and tool shed that belonged to the daughter of a very wealthy family long ago. It sat in the back corner of the huge and sprawling yard, and was dearly loved. Through the long years of the playhouse, it has witnessed countless tea parties, Princess sleep-overs, generations of little girls playing house, and frolicking among the fairies. The fairies knew this playhouse, and the little children well. There was a fairy house build specifically for them to stay, play with the children, and spin their fairy magic in the garden around the playhouse. As children often do, they grew up. They became adults, stopped playing with the fairies, and moved away. The owners of the house have long since passed, and the mansion, and playhouse say empty for a long long time. The fairies grew lonely, and they loved the playhouse so much, that they used their fairy magic to teleport the playhouse to a new location, right across the street from the fairy gardens. They fixed it up, and renovated the old tool shed into an out-door bathroom. So now it sits awaiting its new owner.

This house sits on a 10x15 plot of land. It has a kitchen, living room, and bedroom. It also has an out-door bathroom, with a washer. It is beautifully landscaped with rows of flowers lining the walkway to the bathroom, and backyard. The backyard is fenced in, and boasts two beautiful flower beds, a small perfect garden, a clothes line, and of course, a fairy house. All appliances have been upgraded to unbreakable, and everything has been "CAS'd". This house is also a starter. It costs less than $16,500 and if perfect for a single sim, or a single sim, and a fairy friend. :)

Pictures:
    0d25e44960ff36f7908b785cef0bae811652206.jpg
    0ff3094775633cd511e642cd8639b8bb1652206.jpg
    I was able to get one good picture of the indoor decor. I really wish I was able to get more, I absolutely love the decor of this build.
    a4b63a026444c28ed3e498f2a100d06b1652206.jpg
    Download Link: The Playhouse Victorian

One more thing, I hope you don't mind, but I put the link at the top of the entry form. It just looked better to me. It looked weird sitting at the bottom of all my description, and pictures. It felt like an after thought. lol. I hope this is ok, if it isn't I will be happy to edit it. :) Please just let me know. Also, since I just restored my comp, and don't do CC.. this house is perfectly safe to DL. I hope you all enjoy it. :D
    edited March 2014
    Playhouse Victorian is a very nice home godshelpio :)Very nice background details to it! It is great to know the history of it and it gives a nice feel to it when you know that it was a special place where children happily spent many days playing there and amongst the fairies. Then it sounds delightful that fairies rescued it, teleported it to another lot and restored it. It is nice that it used to be a playhouse. It is great that what was once a tool house has now been turned into a bathroom. Very nice exterior of the house! The roofing is very nice.Nice shade of green that you have used for the exterior. It looks nice how you have placed the flowers along the side of driveway, and along the edges of the home. It is great that there is a fairy castle in the backyard. Sims will enjoy harvesting produce from the garden patch.Great layout of the home. Nice armchair sitting area near the window for sims it enjoy relaxing in the comfortable seats having a read, listening to music from the gramophone or chatting whilst the sunshine comes in through the windows . Nice patterning of the curtains.
    It is a nice home with a special background to it. :)
  • godshelpiogodshelpio Posts: 1,675 Member
    edited March 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    Playhouse Victorian is a very nice home godshelpio :)Very nice background details to it! It is great to know the history of it and it gives a nice feel to it when you know that it was a special place where children happily spent many days playing there and amongst the fairies. Then it sounds delightful that fairies rescued it, teleported it to another lot and restored it. It is nice that it used to be a playhouse. It is great that what was once a tool house has now been turned into a bathroom. Very nice exterior of the house! The roofing is very nice.Nice shade of green that you have used for the exterior. It looks nice how you have placed the flowers along the side of driveway, and along the edges of the home. It is great that there is a fairy castle in the backyard. Sims will enjoy harvesting produce from the garden patch.Great layout of the home. Nice armchair sitting area near the window for sims it enjoy relaxing in the comfortable seats having a read, listening to music from the gramophone or chatting whilst the sunshine comes in through the windows . Nice patterning of the curtains.
    It is a nice home with a special background to it. :)

Rose, you are such a wonderful person with a beautiful personality. Thank you so much for your very kind words about my house. I can tell that you put a lot of thought into what you wrote, and it truly brightened my day, and touched my heart. Thank you. :D **hugs**
  • WyrrenWyrren Posts: 724 Member
    edited March 2014
    Entry Form:

Lot Name: Acacia, The Smallest Victorian
    Created By: Wyrren
    Lot Size: 10x10

Description: This quaint victorian starter home has 1 bedroom, 1 1/2 baths. The first floor includes living room, kitchen, and small dining area. Taking the spiral staircase up, you'll find yourself in the bedroom suite with balcony. There is also a small garden outside. Total cost is 16,407. No CC.

Pictures:
    1_zpse83168c6.jpg
    2_zps2e7f78ef.jpg
    3_zpsedb5e08b.jpg
    4_zps79d326cd.jpg
    5_zps41f14128.jpg

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8118186
    Link to Additional Pictures: none
    Origin ID: Wyrren
    edited March 2014
    Acacia is a nice home Wyrren :) The exterior of it looks very nice. The tower and the balconies look great. It looks great how you have placed the windows in the build,. It looks very nice how you have done the flowers at the front edge of the house and placed the fencing around it. The lamp on the exterior of the house near the front door looks welcoming for sims when coming home or visiting sims who live there, Great furnishing of the interior. The layout of the interior is great. Nice shade of red and pattern that you have used for the walls of the living room area. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the black seating there . Nice patterning of the floor mat which looks great with the colour and pattern of the walls. The pattern that you have used for the kitchen walls is nice for sims to see whilst preparing meals, Great backyard produce garden for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting produce to cook up in meals , It looks great how you have the garden area near the door that leads from the kitchen. Sins will enjoy painting on the easel in the upper level art nook area. Great upper balcony off from the bedroom for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors on the seats , looking out at the views. Great window dining alcove area for sims to enjoy eating their meal with the sunlight coming through the nearby window. The pattern you have used for the bed looks nice.
    It is a great home :)
  • WyrrenWyrren Posts: 724 Member
    edited March 2014
    Oh wow, thank you rosemow! That's such a wonderful review! You've got so many nice things to say about my house. Thank you so much! :D
    Origin ID: Wyrren
  • SnowmoonSnowmoon Posts: 3,437 Member
    edited March 2014
    Rosie is great, isn't she.
    Find my builds under Evie_Snowmoon in the Gallery!