Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tiny Community Construction Contest ♪ ♫ ♪ Calling Laella and trishaanne1987

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    edited March 2014
    Mystical Gardens is very nice! ladydarkmoon24 :) It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and plants in the build! It is is a special place for sims to enjoy visiting! It looks great how you have done the brickwork fencing and placed the greenery on the exterior of it, The orange and yellow flowers look nice surrounding the edge of it! It looks great how you have planted and positioned the fruit trees and harvestable plants. Sims will enjoy coming there to harvest produce to use in cooking, nectar making and elixirs. Fairy sims will enjoy having their own castle there to sleep, throw parties and drink pollen in. It is great that you have placed the crystal flowers in your build too. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the seat that you have placed there, enjoying the natural surroundings. The street lamp lighting and gate that you have used looks great. Sims will like harvesting honey from the hives or doing some star gazing.
    It is a nice community garden for sims to enjoy visiting and spend time there. :)
  • SeriphinaFyieSeriphinaFyie Posts: 3,506 Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm back! After I have my coffee and wake up a bit (got home super late) I'll go through the thread and update the entries list! From what I've seen glancing through, there are some awesome new entries!
  • JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm back! After I have my coffee and wake up a bit (got home super late) I'll go through the thread and update the entries list! From what I've seen glancing through, there are some awesome new entries!

Welcome back, looks like I have a few new ones to check I'll try to get them checked before you update.
    edited March 2014
    The following lots are clean:

Mystical Gardens by ladydarkmoon24
    Lil Upscale Living by LadyEmillye
    Castaway Cottage by godshelpio
    Tiny Tara by Kgaff

Mcsnjb's lot is showing an EA object. I've had this happen with my lots before when I used in game photography. It's likely that this was the case but I thought I would go ahead and say something and leave it up to you.

Custardglitch.png
  • ladydarkmoon24ladydarkmoon24 Posts: 1,252 Member
    edited March 2014
    Welcome Back :)

[quote="rosemow"[/quote]
    Thank you for the kind words :)
  • mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited March 2014
    I can delete the in-game pictures and re-upload if you would prefer Seri. :)

Lots of love and hugs. :)
    edited March 2014
    I was trying out a house boat last night that I was starting to work on. My sim refuses to go on it.

Even when there was nothing on it but the mailbox and steering wheel. I am not sure if it is just my sim or what. I do know that there was nothing blocking her way on and I moved the wheel and mailbox to the far side of the boat....

Anybody else experienced this issue while building a small boat?
    edited March 2014
    I was trying out a house boat last night that I was starting to work on. My sim refuses to go on it.

Even when there was nothing on it but the mailbox and steering wheel. I am not sure if it is just my sim or what. I do know that there was nothing blocking her way on and I moved the wheel and mailbox to the far side of the boat....

Is it docked at the port? Could be a port issue.
    edited March 2014
    mcsnjb wrote:
    I can delete the in-game pictures and re-upload if you would prefer Seri. :)

Lots of love and hugs. :)

In game pics are fine.
    edited March 2014

Yes it is docked at a port. I can try teleporting it when I log into my game off the port and see if she is still having issues. I just thought it is strange that she refused to go onto her boat.
  • godshelpiogodshelpio Posts: 1,675 Member
    edited March 2014
    Jessabeans wrote:
    The following lots are clean:

Mystical Gardens by ladydarkmoon24
    Lil Upscale Living by LadyEmillye
    Castaway Cottage by godshelpio
    Tiny Tara by Kgaff

Mcsnjb's lot is showing an EA object. I've had this happen with my lots before when I used in game photography. It's likely that this was the case but I thought I would go ahead and say something and leave it up to you.

Custardglitch.png

I should point out that Castaway Cottage isnt an entry. I was only showing it to everyone, So people could see how small you can acctually build. :) Castaway Cottage is an old build, that I did about a month before my comp crashed and I lost everything. I would however love to enter if you are still accepting participants. I adore small tiny builds, and have made quite a few of them. Most of them being starters. :) I am also a huge fan of the Tiny House Movement. :)
    edited March 2014
    Godshelpio, there is still 9 more days to enter. :)

• TheFairyBugTheFairyBug Posts: 2,925 New Member
    edited March 2014
    I'll have to hop in-game and get some pictures when I get a chance -- I have a teeny little 10x10 tower in my studio right now that I would love to enter. I made it for a witch/artist, and I'm pretty proud of it.
  • ritaroxy12ritaroxy12 Posts: 1,570 Member
    edited March 2014
    I've been watching this thread for a while now, and now I'm back on the forums I decided to have a go at creating a tiny houseboat. As long as my laptop works (I'm having trouble with the internet on it) then I should have my entry up very soon :D
  • godshelpiogodshelpio Posts: 1,675 Member
    edited March 2014
    Just thought that I would show a little sneak peek. I am hoping to get it done by tomorrow.

lol ignore my tester sim in the window ;P

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg
    edited March 2014
    Your WIP is looking very nice godshelpio :) Great exterior of it! The shade of green that you have used looks nice, I will look forward to seeing the finished build!
  • trishaanne1987trishaanne1987 Posts: 834 Member
    edited March 2014
    I love that godshelpio. I look forward to seeing the finished home! :mrgreen:
    Sig01_zps4e22d2d0.jpg
  • AnnitaEatsYaAnnitaEatsYa Posts: 1,583 Member
    edited March 2014
    I know I expressed an interest in entering, and I'm totally still interested! I have two tiny community lots nearly done so I just need to pick one, polish it and get it uploaded after the weekend (working today and tomorrow, boo). Amazing entries so far everyone, my goodness!
  • ShTiger01ShTiger01 Posts: 1,282 New Member
    edited March 2014
    Whoop whoop! I managed to upload something!!

Entry Form:
    Lot Name: A.Nother Art Gallery
    Entry Type: Community Lot (Art Gallery)
    Created By: ShTiger01
    Description: No, this is not another art gallery, this is an art gallery run and owned by Andrea Nother. The pieces contained are exotic and surreal, some would say strange, but they are also expensive. So you break it? You bought it.
    Pictures:
    screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8111639
    edited March 2014
    Your Art Gallery is great ShTiger01 :) The title of it and the description of it is great! It looks great how you have placed the various items on the walls and on pedestals. The outdoors balcony levels are great. It is nice that you have placed a vase of flowers on the counter where the register is. Sims will enjoy looking out through the glass windows at the views whilst spending time there looking at the pieces of art. Great texture that you have used for the walls. It is nice that you have speakers there for sims to listen to music .
    It is a great art gallery . :)
  • sueellen422sueellen422 Posts: 425 New Member
    edited March 2014
    Im going to try enter with a tiny house and maybe a gym :) Every entry looks so good so far!
  • mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited March 2014
    Look forward to seeing your entry/ies. :) Lots of love and hugs. :)
    edited March 2014
    Okay, I have the list fully updated (I think, I hope) but if I have missed anyone, please let me know. Or if your entry is listed in the wrong section, please let me know.

Sorry it took a bit to get done, I'm still feeling like I'm rocking on the boat. I'm hoping it clears up very soon, but I'm taking dramamine to help and that just makes me sleep. So, please be patient with me for a bit while I get my land-legs back. :)
    edited March 2014

Yes it is docked at a port. I can try teleporting it when I log into my game off the port and see if she is still having issues. I just thought it is strange that she refused to go onto her boat.

If she gets on the boat after you teleport it away from the pier, then there's an issue with the pier, probably the dock object not placed properly.