Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the best Sim name you've given/seen?

Comments

• sammymcgoffsammymcgoff Posts: 1,358 New Member
    edited March 2013
    One when I was playing in Appaloosa Plains, Imogen Pelly namedher unborn baby Ti-Ning :shock: . That name would suit Shang Simla better IMHO.
  • PayPaySweetPayPaySweet Posts: 90 Member
    edited June 2013
    @ amy88 I LOVED all of the names you posted on page 3. Creative names are my fav, Especially for legacys. Right now I am playing generation 2, Maddie Barron. Her mother was Paris Barron, her father Rodney, and her brothers were Gabe and Noel. I cant remember Maddies Hubby's name as they just got married. Some of My fav names are

Girl-

Naomi
    Vinna
    Kelsey
    Ginny
    Alicia
    Remi
    Danie
    Vexille
    Sunny
    Tara
    Leigh
    Dakota
    Brooklyn
    Perrie
    Kinsley
    Sophia
    Ava
    London
    Sondra
    Slyvia
    Iris
    Kirsty
    Laurie
    Tami
    Kristi

Boys-

Fin
    Bryn
    Brody
    Vandeen
    Shayne
    Dean
    Jasper
    Miles
    Emmett
    Jordan
    Bentley
    Mckinley
    Leighton
  • charlottecjhlvrcharlottecjhlvr Posts: 37 New Member
    edited June 2013
    The one i'm playing now is called Terra Nova.
    I plan to have a girl baby called Terra Firma.
  • KawaiidulceKawaiidulce Posts: 716 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Beautiful Chicken. Her mom, Helen Chicken and dad, Jamal Chicken, must have had high hopes for their daughter to be attractive :lol:

Oh, and not to mention Beautiful married Malcolm Landgraab so when they had a son together his name was Rigoberto Landgraab! Wonderful :XD:
  • QuirkBiscuitsQuirkBiscuits Posts: 80 Member
    edited June 2013
    I was playing the other day and made an inventor called Ray, and her roommate Blue the musician. Didn't realise until after I moved them in together... Blue Ray...
  • LozzomaticLozzomatic Posts: 516 Member
    edited June 2013
    I think I once named a sim Hu Ge Butt, or something. He was of course very very fat and slobbish.

And a Jock type for University was called Jock McGee.( Actually it was a rude word beginning with 'D' and ending with 'e'.)

There was one a while back where an old legacy family had a baby and because I put it on speed three while waiting for the baby to come out, I accidently pressed ok and speed 1 when the name baby message popped up, and ended up with little baby '1'.

Yup that was dumb.

Outside of the sims, I went to a greyhound track and saw a dog named as 'Looks and Money'. Best dog name so far!
  • melanieluannmelanieluann Posts: 491 Member
    edited June 2013
    I had the Darwin family. I play them in each game, so, of course, they are in the bin. Well, my game decided to populate the town with Darwins. There were like, 8 sets of them in my town. Then, while I wasn't playing them the game moved in 2 Darwin couples together. They had kids with each other; it was all mixed up. One of the boys was named Darwin Darwin-Darwin. That game got too confusing after a few generations so I deleted it.
  • DrataniDratani Posts: 113 Member
    edited June 2013
    My all time favorite is Dix E. Normous :lol: Others I use are Kenya Swallow and Justin Thyme.
    powerpuff-girls-criminals-costume.jpg
  • relang7relang7 Posts: 1
    edited June 2013
    I had a farming family named Gardener. Basil Gardener and Rose Gardener,and their children, Lily, Peony, Marigold, and Thorn. And I renamed the actual gardeners in the neighborhood Pete Moss and Virginia Creeper.
    Renamed the streaker in TS2 University Nadia Seymour...
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited June 2013
    My favorite sim name dates back to Sims 2 when I started a legacy challenge. During one generation, my Sim had triplet boys, and I decided on biblical names because it would make for an interesting choice when it came time to pick the heir.

I asked for votes on the forum and Isaiah won. To this day I still love his name.

As for game generated Sims, I've played so long that I've always seen the same ones. Seeing Bella Goth definitely makes me all fan-girly every time, but one today was new! I got a wish that said "Give charming introduction to Einstein."
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Jed_Bartlet_02Jed_Bartlet_02 Posts: 425 Member
    edited June 2013
    Haven't created him yet, but I'll need a special Sim to retrieve objects from one game and bring them into the current one. I'll call him:

Ib D. Pipsotoy
  • LolagoldburgLolagoldburg Posts: 1
    edited March 2014
    Cycl0n3 Sw0rd- best name ever

I give my Sims normal names really, but one sim had a goldfish called Sashimi which she loved. She cryed when he died :( So I got her a new one, Sashimi II

Gonna have to play again and give my sims awesome names

O.O
    O.O
    O.O

Is cyclon3 sw0rd in every game?
    Because theres a sim in my town called that.... O.O
    Scarryyyyyyy :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol::lol::lol: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Goth4113Goth4113 Posts: 277 New Member
    edited March 2014
    I had a sim and by accident I made her know everyone there was a hippie looking girl named May Flowers and this other guy named Shay Butter. There were some others that were hilarious.

I had another sim who had triplets named Maya, Milly, and Mira. In another one I had two sims I think it was Amy Bull and her boyfriend Marc Brandt, they had a baby since Amy was already pregnant. Their daughter was Kyalie (ky-a-lee) Brandt.
  • Smoothiequeen04Smoothiequeen04 Posts: 162 Member
    edited March 2014
    I've named my sims Jack Daniels, Harley Davidson, Summer Rain, Lilly Fields, Sophie Tucker. there has been so many but these are the ones I remember the most. :-)
  • 1van_der_vaart231van_der_vaart23 Posts: 161 Member
    edited March 2014
    I've come across a Sim called Cyriaque Stringer... :shock: :lol:
    RAFAEL VAN DER VAART - FOOTBALLER WITH THE BEST TECHNIQUE IN THE WORLD.
    skill.gif RAFA YOU'RE THE BEST!
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited March 2014
    I created the Freizerbuni family from Lunar Lakes, Elijah and Julia.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited March 2014
    My favorite Sims family name is Dewey Dexter. I did a A-Z Generation family at the end I started over. My Dexter family continues. Again doing a A-Z this family has changed with Azar Dexter being a pure Alien, I am now on Blazar Dexter, Alien who is just about to get married to carry on the name. My Dexter's have gone from human, Imaginary Friend, now to Alien, time has changed this family. Not sure where it will lead, takes a long time to do a A-Z generation, I believe it was almost a year ago I started with the Dexter's and still playing them. never tire of them.
    On the side I have two Dexter families, this family is **** a Rebuild a town after it was destroyed. I guess I could say that they are relatives of the Dexter's cousins, uncles etc. they are not Aliens. Oh well as you can see I love the Dexter's
  • angldiorangldior Posts: 4,379 Member
    edited March 2014
    Bimble

The game made it up and I quite liked it. :D
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited March 2014
    The best name I gave was Citrus Twist- she's a tropical sim from Sunlit Tides.
    Not very good with names lol.
  • organgrinder20porgangrinder20p Posts: 479 New Member
    edited March 2014
    Plant sim grown in my sims basement. Clay Potts.
  • CatrillaCatrilla Posts: 1,708 Member
    edited March 2014
    Given: Mal Glibson
    he had children in 4 worlds by 6 different women and a few more on the way...don't hate the player.
  • robinhood232robinhood232 Posts: 2
    edited March 2014
    I have one named Roslyn Skytower
  • ForeverFranconiaForeverFranconia Posts: 2,154 Member
    edited March 2014
    I guess I would have to say... Clarendon Von Carter.
  • strangerstranger Posts: 22 Member
    edited March 2014
    My Married couple... Truely and Ben Moist :mrgreen:
    It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving...
    But Know This:
    When it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart...
    Do not trifle with me. For I am the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know...
  • smithfamily89smithfamily89 Posts: 75 Member
    edited March 2014
    brainybee wrote:
    I'm lovin' the names so far, and thanks for the friends requests! How do you like the names of the party-boy bachelor roomates I created - Johnnie Walker and Jack Daniels :D ? I was thinking of the Brady Bunch when I named George Glass...
    Haha my husbands name is Jack Daniels :) His mother gave him no middle name. :D