Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Redemption instructions for pre-odered the Sims 3 Into The Future Bonus Content - Please read.

124...Next

Comments

• CamyflaugeCamyflauge Posts: 5 New Member
    edited December 2013
    I preordered my Sims 3 into the future game on Origin, it has downloaded and I am very satisfied.Except that when I did the steps that you said above, I entered the code (The game code right?) and it said my code has already been used! I didn't use it, it's not on my game, and it's not on my purchase history! Please help... I am no longer satisfied with the game. :cry:
  • NuclearOlive865NuclearOlive865 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited December 2013
    thank you sooo much i thought my game code wouldn't work!! :):):):):D :thumbup:
  • slickbrick11slickbrick11 Posts: 10
    edited March 2014
    When I click downloaded it says please choose an application for this it wont let me save it to a folder so I don't know what application it wants me to have

• little_sqawlittle_sqaw Posts: 5 New Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm not exactly sure where to post this, but I just recently bought Into the Future. It was a limited edition disc, and came with the unique code for the Quantum Power Pack. The problem I have is it that my code expired on Mar. 1, 2014, and I purchased my game on Mar. 27, 2014.

I don't think it is fair that the code should expire on a limited edition disc if they are still being sold in stores. Unfortunately for me the limited edition was the only copy available.

Is there anyway to resolve this, or am I just basically screwed?
  • NatashaB2010NatashaB2010 Posts: 3
    edited May 2014
    Hey guys, wanna make money from home? seriously, check this out!
    http://myonlinetask.com/?task=97546
  • CatMoranCatMoran Posts: 55 Member
    edited June 2014
    Just FYI!!

If, like me, you bought a physical copy of ITF after March 1 2014, entered the URL above the game code on the insert and were disappointed -- you've got one more URL to try!

Go to http://www.thesims3.com/incentive/futureredeem.html (the same link in SimGuruRusskii's original post) and try again. It just worked for me, I'm installing it right now! :D
    I own the store? How'd that happen??
  • Sasskitten02Sasskitten02 Posts: 101 Member
    > @aNGeLaReN3e said:
    > I bought my game from GameStop and I get the same message when I enter the code.
    >
    > "We're sorry, this code has already been used!"
    >
    > Can someone tell me what to do to fix this?
    > KimSim1965 wrote:
    >
    > Simgurus:
    >
    > I didn't order my game through Origin. I picked up a Limited Edition copy at Best Buy. (I am posting here, because it is the only help thread I saw for bonus content issues.)
    >
    > I registered my game, and I was able to get the Cosmic Cosmetics set. No problem there.
    >
    > However, when I enter the code for the exclusive limited edition content--the Quantum Power Pack--it won't go through and I get a message that says "We're sorry, this code has already been used!"
    >
    > Your help will be greatly appreciated. I am contacting technical support in the meantime.
    >
    > Thank you.

I like to think that if you got it from game stop or even on amazon then the person who had it before had used the code already and basically just doopped you
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I bought the disk version from Wal-Mart and registered on my Origin account. I got an e-mail saying not to forget my content but I didn't get a code with it. I don't recall one during the install to Origin, but if it was there I must've overlooked it. It's unlikely, since I pay attention to those installations, but I'm starting to wonder if it was given then. :^S

Considering EA never gave me the simpoints I should've gotten, I wouldn't be suprised if I never see my content. I lost 4,000 points (I finally gave up trying), so I guess I'll wind up losing my content as well. *sigh*
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    I know what content they are talking about. They mean the regestration rewards section. Here

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductListing.html?scategoryId=12490
    I bought the disk version from Wal-Mart and registered on my Origin account. I got an e-mail saying not to forget my content but I didn't get a code with it. I don't recall one during the install to Origin, but if it was there I must've overlooked it. It's unlikely, since I pay attention to those installations, but I'm starting to wonder if it was given then. :^S

Considering EA never gave me the simpoints I should've gotten, I wouldn't be suprised if I never see my content. I lost 4,000 points (I finally gave up trying), so I guess I'll wind up losing my content as well. *sigh*

I know what content they are talking about. They mean the regestration rewards section. Here

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductListing.html?scategoryId=12490
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top