Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CLOSED DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Start 12 March; End 8 April?

Comments

• Options
    ryuutaneryuutane Posts: 208
    edited March 2014
    DCExplorer wrote:
    TheZommbie wrote:
    how i miss the 30sec 10sp ads... i dont like the 1min+ 5sp ones

I miss the predictability of them too. I hate having to stalk the store pages continually for an hour or two or three, just to get a nickel (my area apparently has very few sponsors :cry: ) If I wasn't so hopelessly addicted and trained like a Pavlovian dog to salivate at the sight of the blue button, I'd just give up on seeing them altogether.

Maybe it's a good thing then that I have no SP ads to hunt down...
    Yeah, when I think back to all the full prices I've paid, my SP balance cries.
  • Options
    LaspyraLaspyra Posts: 597 Member
    edited March 2014
    Shame I missed the Bistro. Silly daughter and her silly violin lessons. ;D (Jk). I wonder if anything good will come up before I have to hit the hay. *hopes*
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited March 2014
    Meg1626 wrote:
    AudreyFld wrote:
    My name is AudreyFld and I am a SSA...

Count me as stalker/occasional poster. I have been lurk stalking this for awhile and even downloaded the spreadsheet so I could check it out and stay up late or get up early if needed. I don't mean just clicked on it and viewed it. I saved it. I am glad I am not the only one! :oops: This has totally enabled me to become a true SSA and fueled my quest to own the store. :lol: You guys are great! :mrgreen:

You are definitely not the only one with the addiction! May I call you Audrey or do you go by something else? Updating the post now :)

Audrey is perfect. Thanks!!
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited March 2014
    Waning moon is coming up. Hoping for free!!!

Edit to say the wall shelf is concerning. :?
  • Options
    APottsAPotts Posts: 2,448 Member
    edited March 2014
    86 ) Fairy Folk Attire - Sold out 1 hour and 48 minutes early

87 ) Rocket Johnny'S Retro Ride 78/200/61%/2hours

88 ) Waning Moon
    89 ) Higher Tech High Wall Shelf (Wasn't this the last item on the old list? Could this actually be the start of a repeat?)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    TheZommbieTheZommbie Posts: 712 New Member
    edited March 2014
    APotts wrote:
    87 ) Fairy Folk Attire - Sold out 1 hour and 48 minutes early

88 ) Rocket Johnny'S Retro Ride 78/200/61%/2hours

89 ) Waning Moon
    90 ) Higher Tech High Wall Shelf (Wasn't this the last item on the old list? Could this actually be the start of a repeat?)

yes yes it was how can i forget that it was almost always up
  • Options
    LokanyaLokanya Posts: 166 Member
    edited March 2014
    AudreyFld wrote:

The sight of the single items has concerned me as well. Perhaps our gravy train is over?! I hope they're just messin' with us!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    AudreyFld wrote:

Sorry I'm a newbie. How would it be free? If you already have set items or something?
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Laspyra wrote:
    AudreyFld wrote:

Sorry I'm a newbie. How would it be free? If you already have set items or something?

Yes, if you own enough of a CYS available set and the discount is good enough sometimes the discount will be high enough to make the set free. Also the CYS price won't show up on the Daily Deal page, you will need to remember to click the link for the set to go to the purchase page where your CYS discount shows up.
  • Options
    TheOminousOwlTheOminousOwl Posts: 77 Member
    edited March 2014
    APotts wrote:
    TheZommbie wrote:
    make me a wish is now complete for 260 from 997 from the comp

That is the best thing about Fairy Folk, even if you don't like the clothing it makes a great dent in Make A Wish, and is also part of Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire so check that one too.

:shock: Thanks for mentioning that. If I were to get just the furnishings later, it'd be 950, but if I get the + attire, the CYS makes it only 300. *bows to you*
  • Options
    Serendipity38Serendipity38 Posts: 1,257 Member
    edited March 2014
    I love this thread, and everyone on it seems so friendly and nice!

Considering all the venues that have been showing up, maybe my hope for the Gothique Library will come true! *Adds my wish to the list everyone's compiling for the wish fairy, heh!*
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Lokanya wrote:
    AudreyFld wrote:

The sight of the single items has concerned me as well. Perhaps our gravy train is over?! I hope they're just messin' with us!

Adrian doesn't show it as the fist item on this list, but he might not have counted it since it was also on the old list.

I also want the list to last just a little longer, but I guess we will have to wait and see what happens after that item ends.
  • Options
    wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    edited March 2014
    APotts wrote:
    That is the best thing about Fairy Folk, even if you don't like the clothing it makes a great dent in Make A Wish, and is also part of Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire so check that one too.

Checked Faire Folk Furnishings and Attire; Blue button
    Checked Make a Wish; Blue Button.
    I missed out on the Bistro, but this makes me feel much better. :P
  • Options
    TheZommbieTheZommbie Posts: 712 New Member
    edited March 2014
    ill be back in afew hours since i know Higher Tech High Wall Shelf will go for the full 2hr... i need to install all my new goodies and test em out
  • Options
    emmiemouseemmiemouse Posts: 155 New Member
    edited March 2014
    wendyyi1 wrote:
    APotts wrote:

I might have missed out on the Bistro, but this makes me feel much better. :P

Hurray for consolation prizes! :)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Oh cool thanks for the info. ^^
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    APotts wrote:
    TheZommbie wrote:
    make me a wish is now complete for 260 from 997 from the comp

:shock: Thanks for mentioning that. If I were to get just the furnishings later, it'd be 950, but if I get the + attire, the CYS makes it only 300. *bows to you*

You're welcome.
  • Options
    DCExplorerDCExplorer Posts: 724 Member
    edited March 2014
    ryuutane wrote:

You probably do have the ads, but you might have very few sponsors in your area too. Try checking in the early morning hours and just keep refreshing a store page or jump from store page to store page looking for it. It pops up for a blink of an eye, so if you weren't to refresh the page constantly, you'd probably miss it. Haha, yeah, my simpoint balance is joining yours in the crying :wink:
  • Options
    A_MomA_Mom Posts: 868 Member
    edited March 2014
    Somebody please stop me! :shock:

My finger keeps pressing the buy button and I''ve spent this month's allowance and borrowed into next month's . :oops:

But, I have gotten some really good deals... :roll:
    :)
  • Options
    TheOminousOwlTheOminousOwl Posts: 77 Member
    edited March 2014
    A_Mom wrote:
    Somebody please stop me! :shock:

My finger keeps pressing the buy button and I''ve spent this month's allowance and borrowed into next month's . :oops:

But, I have gotten some really good deals... :roll:
    :)

Worth it though. More money to play with later. :lol:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    wendyyi1 wrote:
    APotts wrote:

I missed out on the Bistro, but this makes me feel much better. :P

I love it when that happens, but sorry to hear you missed the bistro. I hope you are able to catch it if the list repeats.
  • Options
    emmiemouseemmiemouse Posts: 155 New Member
    edited March 2014
    For those of you scooping it up, Rocket Johnny's Retro Ride is also part of the following compilations:

Blast from the past
    http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:56590

May 2011 Compilation
    http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:35947

Mid-Century Fantasy
    http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:35949
  • Options
    ryuutaneryuutane Posts: 208
    edited March 2014
    DCExplorer wrote:
    ryuutane wrote:

You probably do have the ads, but you might have very few sponsors in your area too. Try checking in the early morning hours and just keep refreshing a store page or jump from store page to store page looking for it. It pops up for a blink of an eye, so if you weren't to refresh the page constantly, you'd probably miss it. Haha, yeah, my simpoint balance is joining yours in the crying :wink:

Nah, I'm not living in an english speaking country so I don't know if I'm even supposed to use the store from my location. But that topic shall be mentioned no longer :twisted:
    A_Mom wrote:
    Somebody please stop me!

My finger keeps pressing the buy button and I''ve spent this month's allowance and borrowed into next month's .

But, I have gotten some really good deals..

Think of all the money you are saving as you are getting so much more! It will still be there the next month.
  • Options
    DCExplorerDCExplorer Posts: 724 Member
    edited March 2014
    @ryuutane, not to bring up a forbidden topic again, but they just made the simpoints available worldwide :wink:
  • Options
    Meg1626Meg1626 Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited March 2014
    Meg1626 wrote:
    You can add me to the list. =) I lurked the last list and figured it was so helpful I really ought to help out this time around.

I will add you now. Is there another name we should call you or just Yahagi? :D
    =) I usually go by Shogo.

Got it! Hi Shogo! :D
    Meg1626 wrote:
    I know there have been a LOT of new DD stalkers lately and I couldn't keep track. So I figured I'd re-post this again since we're already 100+ pages in! If you'd like to be added or have any questions at all, please feel free to let me know!

I'd like to be added! You can call me Shell (as that is part of my real name) :)

I shall add you to the list! Nice to "meet" you and all of the new Stalkers! So exciting to see our little "family" (crazy as it may be) grow :mrgreen:
    Fran98765 wrote:
    Hi, been awhile since I've been around, but the DD has been boring for months! Good to see everyone on this exciting DD! Hopefully some more great deals will be up soon. I have most of what's been up so far, but enjoying seeing others excitement! I did snag Wretched Threads for free earlier but missed Everyday Teens, which I don't have all of. Wish they would put up more comps since that would probably complete a bunch for me for free!

Welcome back Fran! This list has definitely stirred things up and brought everyone running back to the DD, myself included :D