Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CLOSED DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Start 12 March; End 8 April?

Comments

• angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited March 2014
    Up now
    62 ) Loads of laundry 336 /1200 / 72 % / 2 hours

Up next
    63 ) Mid century Modern kitchen marvels
    64 ) scene in four parts

Boho women's vintage collection sold out with 1 hr 31 mins left
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • charmyvalcharmyval Posts: 195 New Member
    edited March 2014
    Wasn't gonna get that laundry set, but free is free. XD

Still such great deals. : D
  • oXseashellXooXseashellXo Posts: 678 Member
    edited March 2014
    Loads of Laundry/336/1200/72%/2 hrs

Selling Fast! I only had 4% and it was only ~225SP for me!
    edited March 2014
    I had 31% of loads of laundry (1 set plus 1 items) and got it free. :mrgreen:
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited March 2014
    I wasn't going to get the laundry deal but it was free so Yay!!!
    a.k.a. Catherine

• chichinghuichichinghui Posts: 267 Member
    edited March 2014
    Less than 5 minutes in....loads of laundry is already 85% claimed....that's quick
  • CaySedaiSimCaySedaiSim Posts: 581 Member
    edited March 2014
    I got the green download button for Loads of Laundry. :D

Really it is an addiction. Why else would I get excited about different washing machines for my imaginary people to use? Why aren't the washing machines I already have good enough (or different enough) for them?
    Member of the Own the Store Club! B)
  • oXseashellXooXseashellXo Posts: 678 Member
    edited March 2014
    The Scene in Four Parts item is part of the contemporary Comfort Bedroom

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:37312&rs=A&section=Recommendedlist
  • silencedsongsilencedsong Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited March 2014
    #63 sold out 1 hr. 53 min. early.

64 ) Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels / 224 / 800 / 72% / 2 hrs

Next up -

65 ) Scene in Four Parts / 2 hrs
    66 ) Steampunk Savvy
    edited March 2014
    loads of laundry is gone in less than 9 minutes time...that's quick!!!
    edited March 2014
    Up now
    63 ) Mid century modern kitchen marvels / 224 /800 / 72 % / 2 hours

Up next
    64 ) Scene in four parts / ?/ 100 / 2 hours
    65 ) steampunk savvy
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    edited March 2014
    We're racing through the Deals. Although Scene in Four Parts may slow things up, depending on the discount. It is normally only 100 sp and doesn't look like it belongs to any set.
    Steampunk Savvy is sure to sell well unless they put a crappy discount on it.
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    edited March 2014
    Aleyn and Jess, you have your hands full recording these quick deals.

I am currently updating the list of sales that Melissa had started. I will post it soon.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited March 2014
    I got the green download button for Loads of Laundry. :D

Really it is an addiction. Why else would I get excited about different washing machines for my imaginary people to use? Why aren't the washing machines I already have good enough (or different enough) for them?
    :lol: I just got it for free too and I'm just as excited. This is super addicting.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
    edited March 2014
    Have not got many deals yet as I think I owned quite a lot of them already. I am hoping that the "Dream of India" or the "one with nature" set will come to DD soon as I don't have those yet...
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    edited March 2014
    wendyyi1 wrote:
    We're racing through the Deals. Although Scene in Four Parts may slow things up, depending on the discount. It is normally only 100 sp and doesn't look like it belongs to any set.
    Steampunk Savvy is sure to sell well unless they put a crappy discount on it.

Scene in Four Parts belongs to Contemporary Comfort Bedroom. The function that shows what set an item belongs to does not work for a few hours each night.

Edit to add: Scene in Four Parts also is included in June 2011 Compilation
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    edited March 2014
    Hi guys, great so see so many have bagged good deals. Haha ha WAGNO!

Got to love seeing that green download button. It's like when you are about to kiss a girl you like for the first time. A part of your brain is saying "really, this is really going to happen" while another part of the brain is screaming "NOW you muppet, do it before the option disappears"! ;)

It is a genuine rush! :D
  • wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    edited March 2014
    Me1620 wrote:
    Scene in Four Parts belongs to Contemporary Comfort Bedroom. The function that shows what set an item belongs to does not work for a few hours each night.

Thanks. :D

Picking up that should make a dent in Contemporary Comfort Bedroom as it only has 12 items and the full price is 480.
  • Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    edited March 2014
    Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels - God I use that set so much. I esp like the clock and that fridge seems to keep food fresh for WEEKS!
  • HolleramaHollerama Posts: 652 Member
    edited March 2014
    Yay. I bought Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels for 155 points and then was able to complete December 2011 for free :] I just wish I could also complete Finest Living, Finest Cooking now, haha.
    edited March 2014
    I should go to bed - I have to get up in 3 1/2 hours to make sure my daughter gets to her speech contest (well, see she gets on the bus). But I have FOMO - fear of missing out - and things are moving so quickly that whatever comes after Steampunk Savvy will be gone before I wake up.

I should go to bed before the current deal closes, because I have a feeling the next thing will be something that I want and I'll stay up even later ... I'm bad that way.

Edited to add: my other daughter came out of her room and asked why I'm still up. I explained and she thinks I'm nuts. :wink:
  • missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited March 2014
    All day I have been like I will just wait until this deal ends then I will go do uni work, and well 6 hours later I'm still here :? I guess I'm not getting much uni work done today
    a.k.a. Catherine

• MrBump13MrBump13 Posts: 316 Member
    edited March 2014
    I tried so hard to stay awake for the teens set, I really did (I would probs get it free with my CYS) but I couldn't! Then I woke up about 2 mins late for the laundry set (which I also would have gotten free) and then fell back asleep before I could get the boho set (which I also would have got free)! THIS HAS TO GO INTO ROTATION :twisted:

Though I did get the kitchen set because it looked nice and only cost me just over 100sp! Does anyone know if it unlocks any more sets?
  • silencedsongsilencedsong Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited March 2014
    #64 sold out 1 hr. 15 min. early.

65 ) Scene in Four Parts / 47 / 100 / 53% / 2 hrs

Next up -

66 ) Steampunk Savvy / 2 hrs
    67 ) Futureshock Living
    edited March 2014
    I own everything that's in the list at the moment. Going to bed now so I can get up in 3 hours.

I'm sure something will be on the list that I want/partially own and would be free or really cheap, while I'm sleeping. But I must sleep sometime.