Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~Quick stilted foundation guide to fitting lots onto water~

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited June 2013
    Joolster wrote:
    Hmm I'm not sure how I can help, I've never had anything like that happened. I sometimes have an issue with odd roof/window raises but it's always due to the terrain level being off after CFE use.

Is rebuilding the castle from scratch an option? It must have taken a whole lot of time to build in the first place, but perhaps that's the way to go to ensure you objects don't keep sinking? Make sure you build it on the flattest surface possible and with CFE cheats off completely (unless needed for building something) to attempt to avoid the sinking bug.

I can't really tell what's going on exactly from the screenshot and I'd offer to look at it in my game but I do not have DV so half of the objects would disappear.

Thank you Joolsrer. Last time I looked at it it all looked good. I now have it on a flat lot in Suit Tides. I'll keep working on it there. I hope it stays good. If not I'll abandon it. I did start again and got to the stage of furnishing it. Then deleted it. Don't know why.

I've got a few things on the go and this experience has been educational.
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited July 2013
    thanx Joolster! :)
  • Options
    JoolsterJoolster Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited July 2013
    thanx Joolster! :)

No problems. :D
  • Options
    JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    edited March 2014
    Thank you so much for this Joolster.
  • Options
    evclm6evclm6 Posts: 458 Member
    edited March 2014
    Thank you so very much for this guide, I will bookmark it and wish I could recommend it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top