Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

March Flash Mob! Happy Flash Mob Day! Honouring: LALA!!!

Comments

• Options
    Ra345Ra345 Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited March 2014
    Jojo777 wrote:
    Idontrcall wrote:
    I'm flabbergasted. Seriously.

Thank you so much, both of you -- and everyone involved. You are like a mafia boss, Ra,plotting and sneaking! Thank you Ra, Brighty, and Sam for the dress :).

I feel queasy, lol.

I guess it's OK to up load my flash mob gift early, lol. I think the person I got is more deserving than me, anyway :lol:

Thank you again!

Lies, Lala, lies!!!

You are a TON more deserving! :wink:

Enjoy all the gifts getting piled on your head, I'll see you when you manage to dig yourself out of the gift pile :twisted: :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited March 2014
    Happy Flashmob Lala :mrgreen:

I am really happy that you are this months victim as had seen you forum and spoken many times. You are veryvlovely and helpful person! Annd not only towards me but towards everyone so i am really really happy i met you and also you are the hanoree today!! :lol:

But have a bad news as i am having some problems in RL soo i was not able to finish my main gift but will surely complete it within this week! :oops: :oops:

But on the lighter tone, tomorrow will share my small gift!! :)

Have a splendid day!! Now need to attacked ur studio!! :twisted:

• Options
    CSIMSIECSIMSIE Posts: 2,779 Member
    edited March 2014
    LALA!!

I almost jumped when i saw your name in that email! I was a bit confused at first, because i did wonder why you weren't picked before :lol:

You really deserve this.

You really do.

But i was reading your Exchange letters, and i came to the conclusion; i'm making something that belongs in a fairytale.

And you know what i did to get inspiration? I took a walk in the woods nearby our house :D

So after a while, i came across this house, that's very near to ours:

huis_zpsbe63e1c3.png

And i thought:

THIS IS IT. This is going to be my gift! And well, i tried. So i hope you like it!!

roof_up_original.jpg

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8080010

I hope you are having a great day dedicated to you!! :D

ETA: I'm actually think i did not do enough for you. I wrecked your amazing studio, and made you a gift, but i did not do anything more. I can make something else though :D You can just ask me anytime.
  • Options
    SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited March 2014
    CR - that is a great house! What an excellent job you have done recreating it!

Okay, Lala: Here is my main, ongoing, WIP gift for you: The Elizabethan Project. It may take awhile, but I am determined to finish it!

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/743531.page#11833452

(Depending on how quickly I complete this project, I want to later start a War of the Roses project, followed by a Hundred Years War project - if possible before these Sims 3 forums close down. :wink: )
  • Options
    LiandaVanZylLiandaVanZyl Posts: 155 New Member
    edited March 2014
    Happy Flashmob day Lala, really hope you had a great day filled with surprises. :lol:

Thumbnail_128x128.png
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited March 2014
    Gifted a couple of items of Idonrcall's Wishlist :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    edited March 2014
    Happy Flash Mob Lala!

I was looking around and I came across that Once Upon a Time cottage was your favoruite set... well, I used that to create this!

Cottage0_zpsf27c92bb.jpg?t=1394307710"width=684""height=684"

If you want to see more images, you can go to here; http://s746.photobucket.com/user/SummerFalls3/story/31419#

Download link here; http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8080143

Hope you like it!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    These all look great! I'm recommending each of them and keeping a list on the first page :) if I miss yours please let me know!

Psst - Lala, you may want to think about breaking up your sets ;)
  • Options
    MoosenhagenMoosenhagen Posts: 451 Member
    edited March 2014
    Happy Flashmob day Lala!

I buit you this country cottage, since you like lots like this and the once upon a time cottage was your favorite set!

My studio (EA doesn't like the direct link!)

Screenshot-13_zpse9b30935.jpg

Slideshow!

EDIT:EA doesn't like my link to the lot because the number 808.0 is rude! so ive given the link to my studio for access!
  • Options
    saschatilosaschatilo Posts: 3,007 Member
    edited March 2014
    Everyone's gifts for Lala are just so lovely! I can't wait until I can join you all and upload mine. I may do it a tad early cuz I'm a rebel like that. :wink:
  • Options
    tigertotstigertots Posts: 1,865 Member
    edited March 2014
    *Wanders in frantically on a busy Saturday night* just delivered a plethora of shoes to Idontrcall - a lady can never have too many shoes - enjoy!!!!! xxxxx
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    The list on page one grows and grows...

tumblr_ljd5qol6Z51qixleeo1_250.gif

...Yes, I do like FRIENDS... :lol:
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited March 2014
    I am back from my errands ... and Wow! Have you all been busy!

JodiRebby -- I had fun playing the "arresting" game with you, too, you Rebel :wink: ! The cake and decor are lovely! Thank you so very much!!!

Yellow Jane -- Thank you for your kind words. You are an amazingly sweet and thoughtful person and I am so lucky to count you among my friends here! Thank you also for the dresses -- one all business-y and one all party-ish! Both of them are great!!

Sam -- Flapper Lala is going to have a blast with these new hairs! All 10 ( :shock: ) of them are super fun and I especially love the bride one with the flower in the back!!!

Greencats -- Thank you so much for the sweet words and the gifts! You are always so helpful and so encouraging to everyone ... I really appreciate everything you do! Thank you!!!

ANNAPTX -- Ooh, thank you so much for the Mature Linen Leafs shirt and the Elegant Cap Sleeves Dress. The shirt is so much fun (and great for thinking about the warmer months ahead) and the dress is so very elegant. I cannot wait to use them in my game. Thanks so much!!

Brighty -- Thank you for everything! You are always a bright ray of sunshine :D I am excited to see what it might be!!

Loppie -- I love them!!! I see them together ... a bride and groom with her bridesmaid -- and then the bride and groom have something to wear when they arrive at their honeymoon resort at Isla Paradiso!! I am going to have so much fun playing dress up with these! Thank you so much!!!

brivenes -- Ooh, that dress is so pretty! Thank you so much. And I can't wait to see the house! I'm very excited for it. I really enjoyed playing Spy vs. Spy with you and I hope to join you in another game soon :)

Jojo -- (((HUGS)) You are the best! You really are. I could write an essay on it! Thank you for everything!

tumblr_inline_mlx4piOy0K1qz4rgp.gif
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    edited March 2014
    Happy Flash Mob Day!!

Ms Lala,

You amaze me with your creativity, your kindness, and your words of wisdom. I want to say "Sorry" for the set I gifted you. I started building a lot a few weeks ago, but I just couldn't get it right. Everything you build has soooo much character. I wanted this lot to be perfect. Sadly, I was no match for my stubborn head. I still have the lot in-game, and I may try again to get it right. Until then, please enjoy this set:

Thumbnail_300x300.png

AND NEVER CHANGE!!

toodles,
    Cassee
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    edited March 2014
    Happy Flashmob Day Lala! Congratulations! :D

Was very happy when I saw your name come up as honoree! :D Have a great time with all your wonderful gifts from everyone! :D BIGHUGS!! :mrgreen:

I just hit your WL with ninja strength! :lol:

66596-Have-A-Great-Day.gif

FEvr1sR.gif
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited March 2014
    Idontrcall wrote:
    I am back from my errands ... and Wow! Have you all been busy!

*snip*

Yellow Jane -- Thank you for your kind words. You are an amazingly sweet and thoughtful person and I am so lucky to count you among my friends here! Thank you also for the dresses -- one all business-y and one all party-ish! Both of them are great!!

*snip*

:thumbup: You're so welcome Lala
    Enjoy them both! Thanks for everything :D
  • Options
    ladydarkmoon24ladydarkmoon24 Posts: 1,252 Member
    edited March 2014
    HAPPY MOB DAY LALA
    You should find when you log into your game online 5 in game gifts for you and I have an upload heading to the exchange for you. Just have to be patient with me, my Sims 3 game been crashing a bit the last couple of days..
    Wish I had the sim points to get you something off your wishlist but I am real tight on simpoints again.
  • Options
    edited March 2014

Aitkens -- I adore all of them :). Thank you so much...all you really had to do for me is kill a couple of monsters here and there, lol. I love them -- thank you!!!

Katieeee -- Thank you! I am going to have some well-dressed sims tonight, let me tell you!!

Glenkatco -- I really have always loved that outfit! Thank you so much. You are such a creative and kind person -- thanks for being my friend!!

Mmdrgntobldrgn -- Diamonds Forever evening wear is so pretty! Thank you so much! You are always so thoughtful and generous to so many of us here! Thank you!!!

duyguugudur -- Thank you so very much for the friend request, I really thought we were already friends as I considered you one :). I know how rl can get in the way of creating things -- please don't worry about it. That said, I really can't wait to see them! Thank you again!

Csimsie -- The house is amazing! It's so beautiful and I will be adding it to my blog town very soon (where you still reside, by the way :))...and thanks so much for giving me recs. That was a very sweet thing to do! Never think you haven't done enough -- your friendship is everything to me. Thank you!

BUTTERFLY-THANK-YOU.gif
  • Options
    lbokenlboken Posts: 679 Member
    edited March 2014
    my gift for you idontrcall and congrat on being the flash mob honoree.
    its the morrison family (james, Darlene, and Colette)

james is a simplant,
    darlene a genie
    colette is a teenager genie too like her mom.

i didnt realy created a story for them yet sadly dont have idea for the story to make for them for you .
    (the link is in the picture)the morrisons.
    original.jpg

ill edit to put the individual picture and link ( cause my connection is realy bad i always get disconnected every few minute today just the time i did this post so far i got disconnected from the net about 3 time.:()

here James.

headshot_original.jpg

his wife Darlene
    headshot_original.jpg

teenager Colette Morrison.
    everyday_original.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    SkymystSkymyst Posts: 3,888 Member
    edited March 2014
    I am still trying to get my gift for Katieeee to upload but I had to stop in and wish Lala a congrats on being this month honoree. While I do not know if I will be able to do anything handmade or not since it is already the 8th but I did go to Lala's wish list and spam her a few goodies!
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited March 2014
    Hello again Lala, i thought we were friends too as i have always seen you as one! ^^

Try to upload all my small gifts but it says that "a problem occured" ,donot know how to fix it! :oops: Any one having the same issue? or is it just me?
  • Options
    CharicharnCharicharn Posts: 1,612 Member
    edited March 2014
    Hello

Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to honoree :) I hope in the time to come I can get a chance to get know you a lil better (well after things settle down here :P) Just sent a lil something and I hope I can maybe do a little something when I get a chance.

Thumbnail_300x300_zps7d440786.png

Enjoy your day!!

chari
  • Options
    NanatoriumNanatorium Posts: 3,445 Member
    edited March 2014
    HAPPY FLASH MOB DAY, LALA!

As you know, I love the idea of Flash Mob, and what I love even more is that you are this month's honoree! You are very generous with your time here on the forums--very helpful and wise--and your creativity is virtually unmatched. I adore and look forward to your creations. They are so quintessentially "Lala," each demonstrating your unique way of presenting your passion--that you are inspired by and truly "throw yourself into" each project you take on is a constant--no matter how varied the style or theme.

Speaking of throwing, I have had a wonderful stroll through your WL and have sent a few things your way. So many pretty things a girl simply MUST have.

Congrats, Lala. You are so very deserving of this. Enjoy it!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Can I just say: this turn out is great!

I also need to say - my gift is going to be late *facepalm* I underestimated how long it would take to transfer all my files...but it'll be up before I go to bed!
  • Options
    edited March 2014

LiandaVanZyl -- Thank you so much for your gifts and especially your friend request! You are always upbeat and positive in your posts, and you spoiled me rotten today. Thank you so much!!!

SummerFalls -- Yes! I love your Oakwood Cottage! It is just what I like, and I will be downloading it very soon! The green interior is so pretty and blends in so well with the lovely outside areas. I can't wait to see it in game!!! Thank you so much, Summer Falls :)

Moosenhagen -- I think of you like ice cream now, too, lol (if you remember the arresting game :)). Callers Cottage is phenomenal! You really did outstanding work with this home, and I am thrilled to include it in my game. I'll be downloading it soon -- and it has chickens!!! Thank you so much!!

tigertots -- I love shoes!!! In real life and the Sims! Thank you so much, I cannot wait to try them on :)

Cassee -- Thank you so much for the set! It's going to be so much fun to play with this -- especially since I'm so ready for warm weather. And, Cassee, you are probably your harshest critic! I know I would love what you made -- I would love to add it to my town if you upload it. And I think you are pretty darn awesome, too -- so don't you change ever, either!! :D

Charicharn -- That beaded tankini is going to look great on one of my surfer girls! Thank you so much!!! I love it!!

ThankYouKitty.gif