Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

March Flash Mob! Happy Flash Mob Day! Honouring: LALA!!!

Comments

• Options
    SeriphinaFyieSeriphinaFyie Posts: 3,506 Member
    edited March 2014
    I have to head out of town and leaving in, oh, 10 minutes. Had to make sure I gifted you this first!

Thumbnail_300x300.jpg

Congratulations on being the Flash Mob Honoree!!
  • Options
    Ra345Ra345 Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited March 2014
    What a great gift! :)
  • Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited March 2014
    Well, well, well. I guess I'm second to gift you, since Seri got you first. :lol: I hope you enjoy your day, hun. You are so special and such a positive force on the forum.

I have to say, I am extremely proud to know you.

Here's your gift. Have fun in Lunar Lakes.

youmr.jpg

yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited March 2014
    Ra and Al, I knew you could pull of a fantastic flash mob. You did a great job considering I was slow in doing my job. :thumbup:
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited March 2014
    Aaahh!! Seriphina -- I love it! Thank you so much. It is an amazing set, thank you thank you thank you!!!

Nesa!! OMG-- do you know how long I've wanted this? OMG. Thank you so so much! It is incredible.

And if I can ever get my game to stop crashing I will be Lunar Lakes bound in luxury sleepwear and bed heads!!

Thank you both so much!

(off topic)
    My game rarely crashes, btw -- but it's done it 4 times in the last 2 days. The only time I ever had this problem was when I had a dog in the household. And the household I have now has a dog in it. Could that be the problem?

I'm going to reload and get rid of the dog to see if that helps.

Thank you so much, both of you!!!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    AlitoniAlitoni Posts: 2,473 Member
    edited March 2014
    Happy Flash Mob!!

Lala, you are such a sweetheart to everyone and very deserving of this day. Thank you for being such a lovely friend to everyone, including me. *hugs*

My apologies for not participating this month, but my computer just became a pain in the batootie when I tried to play Sims. BF finally got me a new one and has been working on getting it all set up. I haven't gotten around to putting the Sims back on yet. So between the old comp giving me fits, and the time waiting to get this one all set up, I have been Sim-less for the past few weeks.

Instead, I sent you some items from your WL and I hope your Sims have fun with them. Again, congratulations and many *hugs*

CharlieBrownDancingParty_zps81467ec3.gif
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    edited March 2014
    Happy Flash Mob! I hope you'll like my gift when it is given ;)
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    saschatilosaschatilo Posts: 3,007 Member
    edited March 2014
    Congrats Lala! When I found out you were this months honoree, I was very excited! You are truly a valuable member to our wonderful community. Always kind, always generous, you are the perfect victim! :twisted:

I'm poor this month so I couldn't afford to gift you big ticket wishlist items. However I did save up enough in simpoint ads to gift you 3 items. :wink:

I will patiently wait until my time to upload the gifts I made for you. Happy Flash Mob Day Lala! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    GoddessHekateGoddessHekate Posts: 1,517 Member
    edited March 2014
    Since it is the last two days of Spring Break I need to be away from very distracting sims so I can focus on getting some work done. But first I had to say...

HAPPY FLASHMOB DAY, IDONTRCALL!

Please enjoy...

Goddess Contemporary Top
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

Goddess Contemporary Capri
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

I can't resist gifting "Goddess" named items lol. If you still have items on your list later in the week I'll try to knock some more off your WL. :)

Enjoy your day!
  • Options
    JodiRebbyJodiRebby Posts: 1,649 Member
    edited March 2014

Hi, Idontrcall! :)

I just want to say, Happy March Flash Mob Day! :)

I almost laugh when I saw your upload for the *decoy*. We got you good, didn't we? :lol: :P

I haven't been here as long as the other Simmers but even so it was enough for me to think that you are a sweet, encouraging, lovely person. I remembered you encouraging me to join the last flash mob so thank you so much! You have made me feel welcome and it was very kind of you.

You made me crack up lots too! So double thank you! It was tons of fun playing the arresting game with you (which kinda led to the CSIMSIE and JodiRebby Show :P). (:

I hope you enjoy this day; it is your day!

Have some cake! Since your location reads 'fishing up enchanted stuff', I thought you might like these fairy themed or magical cakes! :mrgreen:

x1wzr8.jpg

• Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited March 2014
    Idontrcall,

First - you have a gift coming. :) Sorry it's not here right now this second!
    Second - my usual way-too-long-letter :lol: You are an asset to this community, and you are all-round loved: it's very deserved too! But above that, you are a great friend to me. Thanks so much for all you have done: advise on building, the odd gift here and there, the encouragement and the fun you bring :) I am a massive fan of your creations! They are always so stunning: a real inspiration, I wish I had your skill. Same with your avatars, I love them to pieces! You are a skilled photographer, I think ;) Although I don't know you in real life, I know being a parent must be hard work, so I admire the fact that you are a great mother, as well as able to do all that you do for the community :) I love the games, and one da I really hope to take part in one of your Mafia Games! Time just isn't on my side right now in any way shape or form. Congratulations my friend, and here's to many more good chats and times of friendship :thumbup:
    You deserve a Gold Medal, so my Tumblr Avatar (also known as Elsa :lol: ) magic'ed one up for you:

frozen__academy_awards_by_royal_tarts-d73in9y.jpg

I hope you have a magical day!
    ~YellowJane~
  • Options
    CSIMSIECSIMSIE Posts: 2,779 Member
    edited March 2014
    YellowJane wrote:
    Idontrcall,
    /sorry snip/

frozen__academy_awards_by_royal_tarts-d73in9y.jpg"width=100"

~YellowJane~

SO THERE IS MY OSCAR.

(sorry, just had to)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    CSIMSIE wrote:
    YellowJane wrote:
    Idontrcall,
    /sorry snip/

~YellowJane~

SO THERE IS MY OSCAR.

(sorry, just had to)

You and Leo both ... trying to get an Oscar any way you can :lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Thank you so much for the gifts that have been popping up in my in box! I'm overwhelmed at everything.

Alitoni -- thank you so much for all the Future Shock kitchen items...these are going to go so well with my pajama-clad sims in Lunar Lakes! I can't wait to get started with them!!! Thank you so much!!!

Sassy Sarah Saschatilo -- The Perfect for a Princess dress is absolutely beautiful!! The Party Past 2 is perfect for my young male sims -- I love the design on it! The Bad Beat Rouche skirt is going to be lots of fun to put some rocker chicks into. I am going to have so much fun dressing up my sims! Thank you so much! I love them!! :)

Laella -- The Here to Stay Club Dress is so fun and edgy! It recolors really well, too! I've seen what others can do with it and am anxious to give it a go. Thank you!!!

Goddess Hekate -- I love your Goddess gifts! How appropriate coming from you! :) I am excited to get them into my game and dress up one of my sims in them!! Thank you so very much!!!!

Ciane -- the Flapper dress is so cute! Thank you so much for gifting me. I think I might move Lala Cupcake to Roaring Heights and stick her in that dress for a new life as a flapper, and maybe she'll meet Jay Gatsby there...hmmmmmm.....

goddess0676sm -- ...and I know what hairstyle Jay will be wearing when he takes out Lala Cupcake! Thank you so much for the Top Hat. It looks fantastic! I am so excited to have this in my game!

Thanks again everyone for these gifts and for the well wishes. I am so happy to be a part of this community. Each of you is special to me, and you each bring a little magic to the forums helping to make it a very happy place for me to visit!!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I'm doing my best to keep track of all the gifts coming in :) There are so many already! It's great!
  • Options
    SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited March 2014
    Lala, Lala, Lala!!!

I was so excited that you where chosen!! You were going to be my choice if I hosted, too! :lol:

Do you know that you were one of the very first people to ever send me a friend request? Shortly before that, I had vowed that I wouldn't even do that friending thaang. :wink: I am so glad that I changed my mind! I had helped you judge a contest, which was my first foray into the glorious world of GG.

Since then you have become such a good friend, especially the last few months. You are somehow both affable and nearly unflappable with your friendly, no-nonsense Southern charm. I admire your grace, intellect and aplomb. You clearly have what the French call "je ne sais quoi." You are every inch the lady, the crème de la crème, yet tough as nails and determined not to take crapola from anybody. I believe that you are one of those rare people who can escape from the most difficult situations and pop to the top, smelling like a freshly picked rose. In all honesty, I would be hard-pressed to think of anyone in real life or on the forums for whom I have more respect. You are the most deserving of honourees!!

My gifts to you come in two forms. First, I have gifted you 10 hairs off your wishlist since I know that hair is very important to you. Frankly, you really should have all of the store hairs available if you insist on using them instead of cc. :wink:

Here they are:

Thumbnail_128x128.png
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    Thumbnail_128x128.png
    Thumbnail_128x128.png

My second and "main" gift is something that will take longer. In fact, it is a project of a historical nature in your honor that will stretch over the next few weeks, maybe even months. The idea really only solidified for me last weekend, so it is in the early stages, based largely on the fact that you and I share a love of English history. It has rather expanded in my mind over the last few days and taken on a life of its own with the ongoing research, so I realized quickly that it was not something I could complete before FM Day. :lol: I will be making a separate thread for it over in the Creative Corner and I will post the link to that for you later today.

In the meantime, enjoy your day!! I hope that even you have a difficult time staying so calm, cool and collected under the overwhelming force of the Mob! :twisted:
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited March 2014
    Happy Flash Mob Day, my dear! I am delighted you have been chosen as this month's honoree. You are such a kind, creative, good-humored simmer, and I am so happy to have you as a friend.

I'm sorry I haven't participated more fully this month. I totally forgot to sign up, but when I saw your name announced on a friend's wall I had to pop over and wish you well.

I've sent a couple of things from your wishlist your way xx
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited March 2014
    Happy Flash Mob day, Idontrcall! I didn't officially sign up as part of the Mob, as I rarely get online these days, so didn't wanna commit to something I wasn't sure I could deliver on..that said, I hope you guys don't mind if I knocked a couple small things off the WL..Thumbnail_300x300.png
    and..
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

Congrats! Have a great day, all! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    BrightyBrighty Posts: 6,453 Member
    edited March 2014
    Happy Flash Mob Day Lala! I hope you're enjoying it!

My gift for you will be dropped off in a little less than 11 hours. Hooray for all day gifting! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    This is turning a Flash Mob of epic proportions. I like it.

post-22130-abed-cool-cool-cool-gif-Imgur-zfiB.gif
  • Options
    Loppie1988Loppie1988 Posts: 3,800 Member
    edited March 2014
    Happy Flashmob Lala :):):)

My gifts:

Thumbnail_300x300.png

Thumbnail_300x300.png

Thumbnail_300x300.png

Thumbnail_300x300.png

Thumbnail_300x300.png
  • Options
    brivenesbrivenes Posts: 588 Member
    edited March 2014
    Seeing as real life stuff gets in my way of playing my sims :(
    I wasn't abled to finish the house im building for you :oops: :cry:....hopefully I will have it done by this evening...keeping my fingers crossed. :)
    Meanwhile, here is alittle something till I get the house done :)

Thumbnail_300x300dress_zps7d242d22.png

Have fun today!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited March 2014
    Lala, I hope you're really enjoying this day! You more than deserve it!!

I really wanted to have a homemade gift ready for you, but it's going to be a bit longer. :( It will be ready at some point though, I am determined!!

I did send a few store items your way, hope you like them!! It looks like your wishlist has already been quite decimated- can't wait to see it continue to be destroyed!! :twisted:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Also, I already freaked out on the other thread, but I just want to say it here also: the house you built for me is BEAUTIFUL!!!! You made it a special day for me too by posting that gift and saying such nice words.

Noemi and Eloisa are grateful as well. They're not going to miss the decorating done by the "production team" :lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Idontrcall wrote:
    I'm flabbergasted. Seriously.

Thank you so much, both of you -- and everyone involved. You are like a mafia boss, Ra,plotting and sneaking! Thank you Ra, Brighty, and Sam for the dress :).

I feel queasy, lol.

I guess it's OK to up load my flash mob gift early, lol. I think the person I got is more deserving than me, anyway :lol:

Thank you again!

Lies, Lala, lies!!!

You are a TON more deserving! :wink:

Enjoy all the gifts getting piled on your head, I'll see you when you manage to dig yourself out of the gift pile :twisted: :lol::lol: