Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

please point me in the right direction for an up to date community lot list!

Hi Everyone!

Long time, no see. I have been away for about a year after having my first baby and suffering some fairly serious health problems. Anyway on wards and upwards! :D

I am out of touch but am looking for an up to date community lot list that includes all of the EPS now they are all available. If someone can link me I would appreciate it.

I hope everyone has been well in my absence. I am looking forward to looking at everything you have all been creating! :mrgreen:

Comments

• ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    edited February 2014
    BobbleBean wrote:
    Hi Everyone!

Long time, no see. I have been away for about a year after having my first baby and suffering some fairly serious health problems. Anyway on wards and upwards! :D

I am out of touch but am looking for an up to date community lot list that includes all of the EPS now they are all available. If someone can link me I would appreciate it.

I hope everyone has been well in my absence. I am looking forward to looking at everything you have all been creating! :mrgreen:

Hi, I myself don't have a list, but I know I've gone to the main wiki to see what comes with each EP, as well as Carl's Sims 3 Guide.

I believe this might be what you need? http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Lot_assignment

I am glad to hear you are feeling better, welcome back! :mrgreen:
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • BobbleBeanBobbleBean Posts: 675 Member
    edited March 2014
    Thank you so much! :D
  • Sneakfeline0Sneakfeline0 Posts: 1,235 Member
    edited March 2014

Welcome back, it has been awhile! Congrats on the little one :D