Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Watch out, I am getting comfortable...the questions will now flow...lol

I do not get onto the forums everyday and with the activity that seems to be here, I think it would be easy for a question I asked on Friday to be many pages removed when I look for it on say, Monday. Therefore, is there a way to bring up the posts that you originate with all their responses, instead of flipping back through endless pages of posts?

Thank you...I really am learning...;)

Comments

• xkaylanicolexxkaylanicolex Posts: 3,760 Member
    edited March 2014
    You can set this page to your bookmarks
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/user/profile/******.page

Replace the asterisks (*) with your ID number found when you click "My preferences" link on the forums. You'll find it in the URL bar.

You can then see all the posts you've ever made and can bring them back up by bumping them.
  • cheapcheapbirdiecheapcheapbirdie Posts: 397 New Member
    edited March 2014
    I do not get onto the forums everyday and with the activity that seems to be here, I think it would be easy for a question I asked on Friday to be many pages removed when I look for it on say, Monday. Therefore, is there a way to bring up the posts that you originate with all their responses, instead of flipping back through endless pages of posts?

Thank you...I really am learning...;)

Try to keep similar topics/questions within the same forum, and if you look at the bottom of the page, you will see a heart saying "bookmark it". Hit that, and it will save the forum for you. Next time you want to find it, it will be in your bookmarks at the top of the page where the other options are.
  • smithfamily89smithfamily89 Posts: 75 Member
    edited March 2014
    When you sign in and go to the forums page, click on my preferences. Its above the page where the search, recent topics, etc. are. When you click on my preferences and the page loads, got to the url & where it says /edit/ change it to /profile/. & it will bring up all the threads you've posted on & created yourself.
  • FlashygrrlFlashygrrl Posts: 634 Member
    edited March 2014
    You can then see all the posts you've ever made and can bring them back up by bumping them.

IF necessary.
  • xkaylanicolexxkaylanicolex Posts: 3,760 Member
    edited March 2014
    Flashygrrl wrote:

IF necessary.

And relevant. :P
  • limegreenqueen101limegreenqueen101 Posts: 260 Member
    edited March 2014
    When you sign in and go to the forums page, click on my preferences. Its above the page where the search, recent topics, etc. are. When you click on my preferences and the page loads, got to the url & where it says /edit/ change it to /profile/. & it will bring up all the threads you've posted on & created yourself.

When I click on my preferences, it brings me to a page that asks me to fill in my location and signature, along with my preferences about showing my online status, signature, BB codes, and smilies. I do not see a link or button that says edit/change it to/profile.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited March 2014

When I click on my preferences, it brings me to a page that asks me to fill in my location and signature, along with my preferences about showing my online status, signature, BB codes, and smilies. I do not see a link or button that says edit/change it to/profile.
    It's not on the page. The change needs to be made in the URL.
  • limegreenqueen101limegreenqueen101 Posts: 260 Member
    edited March 2014
    Oh I understand now. Thanks!
  • EternalRoseEternalRose Posts: 763 Member
    edited March 2014
    Scroll down to the bottom of your post or others you want to read again. In the bottom left corner is a little heart & it says bookmark next to it. Just click on it. When you come on the forms again at the very top is the my bookmarks click on it & your list will pop up here you can go to the pages & edit which bookmarks you want to keep. :wink: