Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Sims 3 Creation Just By Bree

Comments

• ObviouSecretObviouSecret Posts: 233 Member
    edited February 2014
    Yay! I can't wait to see it!
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited February 2014
    ObviouSecret your request is ready dear.. You can find the DL link and Picture link on the first page of this thread.
  • ObviouSecretObviouSecret Posts: 233 Member
    edited February 2014
    It's wonderful! Thanks so, so much!
    edited February 2014
    It's wonderful! Thanks so, so much!

You are very very welcome my dear.
    edited February 2014
    Goth4113 I have Claimed your Request dear!!

Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: Goth4113
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional, very family friendly
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? :Master Suite, Generations, Late Night, Pets, Showtime, Ambitions, Island Paradise, and Supernatural
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Lot size (dimensions): any
    Number of bedrooms: 3
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? :One master bedroom, a nursery, and a kids room (girl and boy)
    Number of bathrooms: 2
    Favorite color schemes: blue's and yellows, neutral, nothing to bright or stand out.
    Colors you dislike:no straight blacks or white
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: prius family,
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? None
    Link to specific house or plan: Inspired by this, doesn't have to look exact. http://allweathercoating.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/exterior-h
    ouse-painting.jpg
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? pool, and outdoor eating area
    Additional instructions? Please have a playroom for the kids.
  • Goth4113Goth4113 Posts: 277 New Member
    edited February 2014
    Thank you so much~~~~~ I can't wait!!!
    edited February 2014
    Goth4113 wrote:
    Thank you so much~~~~~ I can't wait!!!

Thank You so much for checking in dear. I will get started right away!!
    edited February 2014
    Goth4113 I'm fixing to upload your beautiful lot dear..
    edited February 2014
    Goth4113 I have finished your request. You will find the DL link and Picture link on the first page of this thread.. It shows that I added items from Town life, Season and outdoor living, for the life of me I don't know that I did.. I checked and didn't see anything from those packs.. Enjoy!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited February 2014
    DivaOfDarkness

I have claimed your request..

It's a community lot!

Username: DivaOfDarkness
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.):
    -elixir store!
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    -I own all EPs. I own all SPs, except for Katy Perry sweet treats and town life.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    -Katy Perry edition
    Lot size (dimensions):
    -25x25
    Public restrooms?
    -Yes (small - 1 toilet or an all-in-one toilet is ok)
    Favorite color schemes:
    -no preference
    Colors you dislike:
    -none
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?
    -yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    -no
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    -Gold Version of Sunlit Tides
    -Island Villa
    -Island Escape Compilation
    -Serenity Retreat
    -Tiki Outdoor Party
    -Full Tiki Set
    -More Magic!
    -Lady Ravendancer Goth's Book o' Spells
    -Once Upon a Time Cottage
    -Farm Fresh Folk Set
    -Country Livin'
    -Killer Classics
    -Full Storybook Set
    *if you have a store content you really want to use that is other than listed above, leave me a message on mypage please as I am likely to have it, but I would just prefer a creative use of the sets listed above
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    -none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?
    -sunlit tides
    Link to specific building or plan:
    -none
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)?
    -use the Supernatural EP phone booth stand. Must have an elixir store register and an alchemy station, as well as bees. Please include SN EP plant spawners (no insects or fish though) for alchemy ingredients either inside/outside or underground.
    Additional instructions?
    -I would like a voodoo/shaman theme please! Please no cc (if possible) I am looking forward to seeing your community lot in my game
  • DivaOfDarknessDivaOfDarkness Posts: 1,097 Member
    edited February 2014
    ah so exciting! I can't wait! Thanks bree ^^
    edited February 2014
    ah so exciting! I can't wait! Thanks bree ^^

You're welcome dear. Thank You for checking in..

I'm not real sure about the theme so I may have some questions dear..
    edited February 2014
    ok I'll try to elaborate a bit on the theme here.

I would like the lot to be voodoo/tiki, but most of all I want the exterior of it to be coherent with the world of Sunlit Tides as that is where it will be placed.

I don't have many specifics, but I would like it to be a little bit of a creepy elixir store, as if a witch doctor lived there. I would like to see the outdoor tiki set and the other - full tiki set - to be used somewhere on the lot, and I would like it to have a special place for voodoo dolls and the magic cauldron. You could also place Lady Ravendancer Book of Spells ( I think that's the name). I like those pc items a lot!

Still, I would just like a cool elixir store for Sunlit Tides which would fit well in that world.
    edited February 2014
    ok I'll try to elaborate a bit on the theme here.

I would like the lot to be voodoo/tiki, but most of all I want the exterior of it to be coherent with the world of Sunlit Tides as that is where it will be placed.

I don't have many specifics, but I would like it to be a little bit of a creepy elixir store, as if a witch doctor lived there. I would like to see the outdoor tiki set and the other - full tiki set - to be used somewhere on the lot, and I would like it to have a special place for voodoo dolls and the magic cauldron. You could also place Lady Ravendancer Book of Spells ( I think that's the name). I like those pc items a lot!

Still, I would just like a cool elixir store for Sunlit Tides which would fit well in that world.

Thank You my dear. This helps a bunch..
    edited February 2014
    That's good and I'm glad I was able to help. I'm looking forward to seeing your/my new lot! :D
    edited March 2014
    That's good and I'm glad I was able to help. I'm looking forward to seeing your/my new lot! :D

I almost have your request finished.. Play testing and doing pictures now.. It be just in time for your special day dear...
    edited March 2014
    DivaOfDarkness your request is ready you can find the DL and Picture Links on the first page of this thread and also on the DNA Request Thread!! Enjoy dear...
    edited March 2014
    Nikkisaurus869 I have claimed your request..

Username: Nikkisaurus869
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except Master Suite, Diesel Stuff, 70's 80's & 90's Stuff, Sweet Treats, and Movie Stuff.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited
    Lot size (dimensions): It doesn't matter
    Number of bedrooms: At least two.
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? It's kind of complicated, considering the lot I'm asking for.
    Favorite color schemes: Earthy colours
    Colors you dislike: Neons
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes.
    Please list the Store content that can be used: If possible, none.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Lucky Palms
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Small garden, pond, "public" restroom, and small covered picnic table area.
    Additional instructions? So the lot is for a couple of mine the is starting out homeless, living in tent(s) in a park/wooded area. So I'd like it to stick to a comping site/park theme. It doesn't have to be fancy, but please realistic to a desert setting?
    edited March 2014
    BreeMiles wrote:
    DivaOfDarkness your request is ready you can find the DL and Picture Links on the first page of this thread and also on the DNA Request Thread!! Enjoy dear...

Thank you! I will enjoy it very very much. I think the lot is beautiful (in it's dark way). I will be keeping this in my special downloads and I will always use it for Sunlit Tides. For some reason I'm really not great - aweful lol - at using stuff from that world and theme in building and decor o.O

This was my first forum request ^^ I'm very glad you picked it. Thanks a lot!
  • Nikkisaurus869Nikkisaurus869 Posts: 8
    edited March 2014
    BreeMiles wrote:

Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except Master Suite, Diesel Stuff, 70's 80's & 90's Stuff, Sweet Treats, and Movie Stuff.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? It's kind of complicated, considering the lot I'm asking for.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None.
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Small garden, pond, "public" restroom, and small covered picnic table area.
    Additional instructions? So the lot is for a couple of mine the is starting out homeless, living in tent(s) in a park/wooded area. So I'd like it to stick to a comping site/park theme. It doesn't have to be fancy, but please realistic to a desert setting?

I was directed to come check in? c:
    edited March 2014
    BreeMiles wrote:

I was directed to come check in? c:

Thank You my dear for checking in!! I will get started right away..
    edited March 2014
    BreeMiles wrote:

Thank you! I will enjoy it very very much. I think the lot is beautiful (in it's dark way). I will be keeping this in my special downloads and I will always use it for Sunlit Tides. For some reason I'm really not great - aweful lol - at using stuff from that world and theme in building and decor o.O

This was my first forum request ^^ I'm very glad you picked it. Thanks a lot!

My dear you are so very welcome.. I really loved working on it.. Believe it or not it was my very first Elixir shop.. It was a lot of fun fixing it up.. I really did love the way it turned out and I will also be using it in my Sunlit Tides world.. Thank You so much for the wonderful comment sweetie...
    edited March 2014
    Hi dear Nikkisaurus869! I've been studying your request and was wondering about the lot. Do you want like a small home with 2 bedrooms with outside restrooms, or are you just wanting a lot that looks something like a camp site, with just two bedrooms and 2 public restrooms? Sorry dear I'm just a little confused..
  • SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited March 2014
    Hey there oh my all your creations look amazing Bree recomended. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    edited March 2014
    Hey there oh my all your creations look amazing Bree recomended. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Thank You my dear Summer..