The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hastily Put Together EP

I haven't played much with IP but now that I've got it going without any lag, I'm giving it a go and I was very, very surprised to be invited to a party at Doug Rodel's house (think it's the 'Lonely Lover' house) to find he lives in a house with no furniture and no doors. Everyone had the dark moodlet and people were in rooms with no way to actually reach them as there weren't any doors. Seriously EA? Does anyone know of any other homes like this?
Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited March 2014
    Is there anyway you can show a picture of the house that you saw this at. When I started up a fresh town in IP, and checked the house you mentioned, that house had all it's doors, windows, and stairs. If there is a house like that some where in the town, I too would like to fix it.
  • MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
    edited March 2014
    It's very likely that this particular game was having issues, but it seems that every game I start in Isla Paradiso has some kind of issue. I eventually abandoned this save as it everyone was idle constantly and no one was ever available to come to the house etc. I suppose I'm just having very bad luck with this EP. Unfortunately I didn't take any photos and I did decorate it immediately afterward as I didn't understand how he was surviving!
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
    Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley
  • DubkipzDubkipz Posts: 424 Member
    edited March 2014
    That definitely has nothing to do with the EP hastily being put together, since I have IP and it's flawless for me (I don't even experience the lag that everyone talks about, and my computer isn't even high end.)
    It sounds like something on your end, possibility a bug- or even a graphics problem.
    Either way, it's not EA's fault. This is the first time I've heard of somebody having problems like that with a house in this expansion.
  • knt1229knt1229 Posts: 2,227 Member
    edited March 2014
    I went to that sims house in my game and all the doors and windows were there. The house was typical of a pre-made house.

Most likely, your game was glitched.