Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lots by Kaztomp *latest builds* - Seven New Builds on Page 7

12346...Next

Comments

• follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited February 2014
    :lol: Hi Kaztomp love the names of these gorgeous builds. Beautifully decorated with great layouts, perfect family homes for our sims. Left rec's for both :D
    Hugs Folly
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited February 2014
    WOW! :D Your builds are always stunning and your latest builds are no exception. Love the Gunnado! Loving all the wood. Great architecture! Love the porch and the landscaping. LOVE that round pool and the minty green colour you have used for the interiors. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wannadoo is a lovely home too. I love the sliding combined with the wood you have used for the exterior. Gorgeous interiors! :D Especially love that living room and kitchen. Good choice of patterns and colours. Great job Kaztomp! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited February 2014
    Gunnadoo and Wannadoo are very nice homes :) Great names for them!
    Gunnadoo is very nice! Great exterior of it! It looks great how you have done the roofing, The textures that you have used for the exterior look great. Very nice wraparound veranda! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats there enjoying the outdoors air and view of what is happening outside. Great design and textures of the garage. It looks nice how you have placed the pink flowers alongside the edges of the veranda,Very nice pool and pond area. The circular pool shape looks great. The rocks around the pond look great. It looks nice how you have done the trees, plants and flowers through the outdoors areas,. Very nice covered over pergola outdoor kitchen area! It looks great how you have done the curved shaped trellis covering over the top of it! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their tasty meal in the sunshine at the dining table there. Very nice furnishing of the interior . Nice shades of green and patterns that you have used for the living and dining room area s. It looks great how you have placed and angled the armchairs and sofa around the fireplace for sims to sit, chat, relax and warm up. The flowers on the dining table and the floral pictures on the wall are nice for sims to see as they eat their meal. Nice patterned floor mats that you have placed near the sofa and underneath the dining table, It looks great that you have an archway going from the dining area to the kitchen. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofa watching tv. It looks nice how you have placed the indoor plants either side of the tv section and in the corner of the dining area, Great layout of the open living and dining area, Nice pattern that you have used for the master bed and for the floor mat underneath it. Great corner armchair sitting area for sims to relax in the master bedroom and have a read,. Great layout of the children's single bed bedroom and nursery. The bird and tree wall pattern looks nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the loungers beside the outside pool for sims to relax on in the sunshine and have the bottle and glasses on the table in between. It looks a very nice calm place to relax.
    Wannadoo is a very nice home too! :) it looks nice how you have done the greenery covered trellis back porch. It looks great how you have used the hedge fencing through the build. The square of flowers near the pool looks very nice! Child sims will have fun playing in the tree house or in the sand pit. Very nice furnishing of the interior! It looks very nice how you have done the living room! The texture of the walls looks vey nice. The plants either side of the fireplace looks nice. Nice type of ceiling lights that you have used there. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the seats there reading a book from the bookcase , listening to music from the stereo or watching tv,. The fruit bowl, teaset and vase of flowers on the coffee table is are nice touches. The clock on the side table next to the sofa looks great there. Nice type of dining seats that you have used for sims to sit and eat on. Very nice kitchen! Great design of it! It looks great how you have done the cooking area , then have a study desk area at the back of the display cabinet, and also rocking chairs for sims to enjoy sitting and relaxing in. The patterned floor mats look nice.. Nice shades of green that you have used for the kitchen areas. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. Nice shades of colour and patterns that you have used for the walls in these rooms. The floor mats look very nice. Nice sitting areas in each room. Very pretty patterning of the curtains in the girls bedroom. Sims will enjoy playing the musical instruments or painting on the easel there.
    The 2 houses are very nice! :)
  • KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited March 2014
    Thank you Springfairy, Folly, Yanti and Rose.

Your lovely comments have left me glowing with happiness :)

I am so glad to have such wonderful friends!

xx *hugs* xx
  • KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited October 2015
    Thanks in part to insomnia, and in general to a seriously bad case of jet lag, I haven't been able to sleep for nigh on two weeks!

Instead of moaning about it however, I decided to do something creative - six times (I told you it was bad).. Over the past week and a half (since returning from an overseas trip to the UK and France), I have been a very busy, very tired, night-time beaver - creating builds out of sheer boredom.. Please note, the struggle to sleep was real and may be evident in the builds.. if you should, perchance, happen upon a glitch or error, please do not hesitate to leave me a message and I will endeavour to rectify said boo-boo!

So, without any further waffling on the subject, please find below, pictures and links to my creations.

I hope you and/or your Sims enjoy these creations - all of which are free of CC and CAP.

NB. It's almost midnight and hey, whaddya know - I'm still awake!

Aspen Cottage
    Download - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8782212

Aspen%20Cottage.png

Aspen%20Cottage%201.png

Aspen%20Cottage%202.png

Autumnal Tones
    Download - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8782211

Autumnal%20Tones.png

Autumnal%20Tones%201.png

Autumnal%20Tones%202.png

Autumnal%20Tones%203.png

Bristlecone Cottage
    Download - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8782208

Bristlecone%20Cottage.png

Bristlecone%20Cottage%201.png

Bristlecone%20Cottage%202.png

Bristlecone%20Cottage%203.png

Bristlecone%20Cottage%204.png

Bristlecone%20Cottage%205.png

Bristlecone%20Cottage%206.png

Rachelle No. 68
    Download - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8782206

Rachelle.png

Rachelle%201.png

Rachelle%202.png

Rachelle%203.png

Rachelle%204.png

Rachelle%205.png

Seaward Outlook
    Download - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8782218

Seaward.png

Seaward%201.png

Seaward%202.png

Seaward%203.png

Seaward%204.png

Seaward%205.png

Seaward%206.png

Tasmanian Dream (built a long time ago but found gathering dust in my folders)
    Download - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8782205

Tasmanian%20Dream.png

TD%201.png

TD%202.png

TD%203.png

TD%204.png

TD%205.png

TD%206.png

TD%207.png

Urban Monstrosity
    Download - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8782202

Urban%20Monstrosity.png

UM%201.png

UM%202.png

UM%203.png

UM%204.png

UM%205.png
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Yeeeha, she's back in the country and here on Sims 3 and her work is just as amazing as ever. Love to you my friend <3 , hope your insomnia settles down soon, you are obviously still in travel mode. ;)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Each of the homes look so very nice! :) The exterior designs of them are very great! Very nice furnishing of the interiors of each of them! Sims will enjoy living in these very nice homes!
    I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing insomnia and jet lag. I send a hug to you <3 I hope that you can get some sleep very soon and that your sleeping patterns get better.
  • Jen1129Jen1129 Posts: 267 Member
    Incredible builds! I really like the color palettes you chose.