Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What world should i use for my Legacy?

Hi! So i was just wondering what out of the following worlds is the best to use for a Legcay. Which has the most to offer, Most stuff to do, and space. As well as a good legacy lot!

Sunset valley
Appaloosa Plains
Bridgeport
Twinbrook
Moonlight Falls
Starlight Shores
Isla Paradiso
Roaring Heights
Dragon Valley
Midnight Hollow
Aurora Skies
Monte Vista
Barnacle Bay
Hidden springs

Those are all the worlds i have access to. If you know of a good custom one please tell me!

Thanks!! :mrgreen:
FreshLion55 on the Gallery! Happy simming! >:)

Comments

• colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited February 2014
    Aurora Skies, Monte Vista, or Sunset Valley. :)
  • atomic_roseatomic_rose Posts: 790 Member
    edited February 2014
    I like them all! I'm doing a legacy in every single world because it's so hard for me to choose. Maybe you should do something like that too!
  • LaellaLaella Posts: 519 Member
    edited February 2014
    Aurora Skies has a good amount of empty lots to place venues from store or other worlds on, as well as nice locations for building a legacy house. Dragon Valley is also a good one especially if it's theme can fit your legacy.
  • axel1015axel1015 Posts: 952 Member
    edited February 2014
    anyone else?
  • philkewleyphilkewley Posts: 552 Member
    edited February 2014
    Sunset Valley because it's old school!
  • semicheasemichea Posts: 79 New Member
    edited February 2014
    I personally love using Riverview. I have Pets so the game automatically places the Equestrian Center in the only 64x64 lot in Sunset Valley, and Riverview is familiar enough for me to know where the spawners are and what sims would be good potential mates. I am downloading Evansdale County right now after having seen it in a YouTube video and there is so much to do there! Not sure about the availability of empty lots though.

You should consider downloading a custom world!
  • mieleybuggmieleybugg Posts: 23
    edited February 2014
    My favorites out of the ones you've listed are Appaloosa and Aurora Skies. Dragon Valley is nice too, but I don't know if you want only fairytale sims to choose from for spouses. Midnight Hollow is nice too, but only if you are looking for a darker world.
  • CaySedaiSimCaySedaiSim Posts: 581 Member
    edited February 2014
    I've been watching AshleyBPlays 100 baby challenge on YouTube and she moved her family from Aurora Skies to Hidden Springs because her game was lagging (routing issues). She asked viewers to vote between Sunset Valley, Riverview, Twinbrook, Appaloosa Plains and Hidden Springs.

I've only seen one episode (#32) since the move, so I don't know how it's working since then.
    Member of the Own the Store Club! B)
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    edited February 2014
    Hi :D

I like the idea of moving my Legacy to a new town every two generations.

I was adding in all the famous Sims - Mortimer Goth, Don Lothario, the Caliente sisters. :mrgreen:
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited February 2014
    I'm currently playing my town legacy challenge in a custom world called WINFIELD and the world's name links you to the tread about it and a link to download it.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • OkRebeliciousOkRebelicious Posts: 18 New Member
    edited February 2014
    Hey I'm still learning all the different things about Sims,what is a Legacy ?
  • turistas9turistas9 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited February 2014
    Hey I'm still learning all the different things about Sims,what is a Legacy ?

basically generations, there a lot of different types of legacies you can do:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/362585.page
    im doing the old fashion type and doing generations, but not moving out any sims ..

as for the OP ...

sim reality has some nice worlds that im doing my generations. story brook, anne arbour, evansdale (evandale will run the best since it medium size world) .

what i do so i don't get bored is i used traveller, and travel to worlds and make sims purpose there. got worlds lined up like paven , beach city, great bear, rinn fada, morreaux, castaway island..etc. . it helps a lot if you ever get bored of the world to travel to a new one for a few sim days,
  • DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited February 2014
    For a Legacy I like Moonlight Falls, Aurora Skies (despite the snow issue) and Hidden Springs. They are all beautiful worlds with more than enough room/lots for additional venues and homes. I am also enamored with Midnight Hollow and it can also work for a Legacy if you love the ambiance of the town like I do.

I love Bridgeport, as well, as it is the only city/urban world we have. Space issues makes it difficult to play families there but it can be done with a fair amount of editing. CK213 did an amazing job of making Bridgeport family friendly. Check out this thread about midway down if you want some tips for future reference:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/60/543412.page#8716846
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • axel1015axel1015 Posts: 952 Member
    edited February 2014
    uggh i still cant decide! Anyone else have other ideas?
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    edited February 2014
    Pull a name from a hat? :shock:

• semicheasemichea Posts: 79 New Member
    edited February 2014
    A link to Evansdale

http://www.mysimrealty.com/WORLDS_EvansdaleCounty.html

It really is perfect. I have the extended version; on one side, there's the town life with bars, a lounge, arcades, etc. On the other side of the bridge there's lots of quaint family homes and empty space with a few cute community lots that I've used to send my Sims on dates. It's unpopulated, but I think that's more fun since I get to make really unique Sims to place everywhere. You could always save favorite sims in other towns to your bin and move them to Evansdale as well :)