Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

2 new loft builds by Yanti

Comments

• Options
    krimsonnoxkrimsonnox Posts: 6,143 Member
    edited February 2014
    yowza these look great, i particularly like the first one. I haven't tried many lofts, you have inspired me though. Rec'd
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited February 2014
    GreenCats wrote:
    Oooh they are so amazing!! So stylish :-)

I love the first one in particular - possibly my favourite build of yours.

YJ, check your messages :P

Thank you GC! ((Hugs)) That means a lot to me. :D Had great fun with the industrial loft build. Also the contest build was very challenging. Working with a budget and building restrictions made the building process quite interesting! Enjoyed it! :D
  • Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited February 2014
    Yanti,dear! What wonderful builds. I think I am partial to the Lofty Lodge, not sure why but it speaks to me. Both are really well done but I think I could see myself living in the Lodge :-) I especially adore the closets and the art studio. Trés Industrial Chic!

Off to rec them both --

Hugs,

Sue Pea
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    SimGuruHydraSimGuruHydra Posts: 1,458 Member
    edited February 2014
    yanti68 wrote:

12529557564_3f40d7ce34_z.jpg

12529557744_651206fffa_z.jpg

I wish I had a closet like this.

Thanks for sharing this on my Page, Yanti! Gorgeous lots - Rec'd of course!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    samj6 wrote:
    They both look amazing. The brick texture in the first one looks great and I love the layout of the rooms and the decor you've used :D The second one looks really nice too, the white walls with pops of colour in the decor is great, rec'd :D

Thank you Sam for your continued support! I am happy that you liked everything. Thanks a lot for the recommendations too. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited February 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    YellowJane wrote:
    Amazing Yanti! I love how you've made the brick walls look good. Nice divide between the two half's, with that transparent glass area in the centre. It's so cool how you've included all the art supplies: a really arty household could live here and have a great time! Nice use of the things from the new venue. And what's best is I have all the store content except for that darn window, so I might be able to download it, even if I don't own the SP or Pets ;) Rec'd, and I commented on the other one in the competition thread :)

Thank you Jane! :D I am so glad you got that gift from GC! Hope you enjoy the build in your game. Thanks for always being so supportive! Your comments always makes me smile. Thanks also for recommending too. ((Hugs))

:thumbup: always will comment when I see you post, Yanti, hehehe
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    edited February 2014
    Both of your lofts are seriously stunning, if I could rec them again I would in a heart beat! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    yanti68 wrote:

12529557564_3f40d7ce34_z.jpg

12529557744_651206fffa_z.jpg

I wish I had a closet like this.

Thanks for sharing this on my Page, Yanti! Gorgeous lots - Rec'd of course!

Thanks! :D It is a pleasure to have you visiting my thread! Thanks for the wonderful comment and the recommendation. Appreciate it! I wish I had that closet in real life too! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    poshiepie89poshiepie89 Posts: 111 Member
    edited February 2014
    Love these builds Yanti!!!! Really high class work and excellent attention to detail. Both rec'd
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Jessabeans wrote:
    'Lofty Lodge' looks amazing, I've tried in vain so many times to build a nice brick apartment for Bridgeport. Thank you so much for sharing this! The symmetry is so appealing and the glass breezeway area really breaks up the structure and adds interest. Great job with furnishing too, it looks chic and funky at the same time somehow. It really suits the building style.

'Lofty Dreams' looks very nice too, it's so bright stylish, and futuristic.

Thank you Jessa for your generous comments. ((Hugs)) So very glad that you liked both my builds. Also, glad that you noticed the symmetry. I always try to focus on that. :D
  • Options
    ritaroxy12ritaroxy12 Posts: 1,570 Member
    edited February 2014
    Yanti you are such an amazing builder! I love how you have really taken a lot of care and effort into creating these homes. You have designed two wonderful, large, spacious buildings that I myself would love to live in. Great interior and exterior designing, I can see you have really thought about what you were doing and didn't just place anything anywhere. Beautiful colour schemes, they go really well and suit your builds, tremendously. It must of taken you ages to complete these two spectacular builds. Of course I have rec'd them both. Keep up the good work of your builds, they are stunning! :D
  • Options
    LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    edited February 2014
    These are gorgeous! Lofty Lodge looks like a place for high-end celebrity performers to live, and Lofty Dreams for the yuppie sims! You really did a wonderful job with the modern style. You seem to have a flair for that. Very nice! Recommending these.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Karritz wrote:
    They are both beautifully done. Recced them both.

Thank you Karritz! I appreciate your support. Thanks so much for the recommendation too. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    olhodegato wrote:
    yanti, your building are just stunning! I really love the first one specially the interior design but the second one is definitely my style, modern and bright ! congrats :D

Thank you! You are very kind! They are different style of builds but I am glad you liked both of them. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Wow, I WANT that closet!! :shock: :mrgreen:

I left rec's already when I saw them uploaded, but wanted to stop by and say how cool I thought they were. So much character and style in both. Good luck with Ari's contest. Great job. :D

Me too! :lol: I wish I had a closet like that in real life! :mrgreen: Thanks for checking out my builds and for commenting. Glad you liked everything. Thanks for recommending. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Hi Yanti, two very cool builds! I love the mix of bricks with the modern decor in Lofty Lodge. The pool area is gorgeous. :D

Lofty Dreams is so pretty. I love the touches of lime and yellow mixed in with the white. It gives it such a clean and happy look. Good luck in the contest! :D

Thank you dear Cath! Always lovely to see you visiting my thread. I am happy that you liked both my builds. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I love these homes, especially Lofty Lodge! The brick in the interior looks wonderful, and all the artsy stuff in it is just awesome (I love to play artsy sims :D ), I especially love the living room area where your simmie is reading. The design of the home is just beautiful and great color choices everywhere, great job. Left it a rec and am installing it :mrgreen: Lofty Dreams is a wonderful home too, you did a beautiful job of the whites with the pops of colors. Rec'd it and downloading it, these will both make wonderful additions to my games! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you Trisha! :D I love to play artsy sims too! I have a home in my studio with all sim made arts and photography! Had great fun with that! I hope you enjoy the lofts in your game. Glad you liked both my builds. Thanks for the recommendations and downloads. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    WildeatheartWildeatheart Posts: 1,785 Member
    edited February 2014
    Both of these are the most stunning buildings! :D I love them so much! They look so realistic too! (with the possible exception of the hover cars) :wink:

Rec'd! :thumbup:
    tumblr_static_b95t53zz25sskgcso8s48cksw.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Kirk - Thanks! So nice to see you back in the forums again! Love your latest WIP. I am glad you liked my builds. I was going for a converted industrial warehouse look. Glad you approve! The micro home was quite challenging to build. It was great fun! Thanks so much for the recommendations. ((Hugs)) :D

Sash - Hey! *Yanti waves at Sash* :D Lovely to see you here! Great to hear that you liked both of them. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Matt - Thank you very much. What a lovely compliment! This is the first time I tried a warehouse conversion type build and I am glad you liked it. ((Hugs)) :D

Nini - Thanks a lot! That means a lot to me. Had great fun with the contest build. So challenging! Appreciate the recommendations too. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Romagi - Thank you! I am happy that you liked both my loft builds. ((Hugs)) :D

Terry - Thank you for stopping by and for the DRF! I was just trying to finish my WIPs. Wouldn't have much time to build in the next few months. Sure going to miss that! Sorry that I couldn't participate for your contest. I am sure you are going to get lots of entries. Good luck! ((Hugs)) :D

• Options
    leep45508leep45508 Posts: 3,910 Member
    edited February 2014
    Beautiful :D love the colours, looks fresh and modern :D:D:D
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Walkingstick - Thank you. I absolutely wanted my simmies to have a pool. :mrgreen: Glad you liked it. The contest build was challenging and fun too. Had to be creative with colours because the space is too small for anything else. Thanks so much for the recommendations. ((Hugs)) :D

Folly - Dear Folly! Thank you! It always makes me happy to read your comments! You are always so sweet! Thanks so much for the recommendation and the favs. Means a lot to me. ((Hugs)) :D

Duyguugudur - Thanks! :oops: It makes me happy to hear your enthusiastic comments. Thanks so much for recommending too. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Krims - Thank you! I am glad you are inspired by my build. Looking forward to seeing your loft. Thanks for the recommendations. ((Hugs)) :D

Sue - Thanks so much dear! How sweet of you! I wanted the house to have an artsy ambiance! Glad you approve. :D Thanks for the recommendations too. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    snowplow19snowplow19 Posts: 158 Member
    edited February 2014
    Awesome buildings Yanti! Love the urban contemporary interior designs and the full glass centers! Great job :)