Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Freeplay - Build a Business

I currently have the goal to build a business, but I'm not sure how I go about this. The only available lots are either career buildings or residences.

Help please! :)

Comments

• KittyangelgirlKittyangelgirl Posts: 6 New Member
    edited December 2011
    You need 4 or 5 sims living in your neighborhood before you can have the option to build businesses.
  • Hell9997Hell9997 Posts: 357 Member
    edited December 2011
    I have a problem with this goal too. When I first got the goal I did see the map tags for the businesses, but I built a career building instead (The Town Hall), and now the business map tags aren't reappearing at all. I now have 7 sims in my neighbourhood and only have the sports stadium left to build (Minus more houses).
  • alevanes966alevanes966 Posts: 15
    edited December 2011
    once construction of town hall will be finished you may build more,
    be advised though that price of construction goes up with every new building you got. Also it usually takes even number of sims for construction - either 6 or 8.
    Was Town Hall first building you built?
  • Hell9997Hell9997 Posts: 357 Member
    edited December 2011
    Nope, after construction only unbuilt career and residential buildings have the tags above them. I now have all 4 career buildings built and 8 sims in the neighbourhood with no tags for businesses. As I say, I do remember seeing the business tags there when I first got the goal, I just chose to build a career building instead D:
  • box0frogsbox0frogs Posts: 2
    edited January 2012
    I'm having trouble with this too--where are the businesses, location-wise? What do they do?
  • box0frogsbox0frogs Posts: 2
    edited January 2012
    I can only see the park, the pet shop, the stadium, the supermarket, and the car dealer. Which of these are "businesses," or are they all workplaces?
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,836 Member
    edited January 2012
    The car dealer, hobby shop, supermarket, pet shop, are businesses.
    The stadium, art gallery, city hall, fire department are career buildings.
    The park is, well a park. :)
  • MissChocolateXxMissChocolateXx Posts: 1
    edited March 2012
    Thanks so much for showing how. Now I'm stuck on which one to get. Which one do you all think is best???
  • MrTheSimsGuyMrTheSimsGuy Posts: 2
    edited September 2012
    U Need 2 places 2 buy (Not a business) Then Buy a shop, done!
  • katiegould62katiegould62 Posts: 1
    edited February 2014
    I would like to build a business, what exactly are the steps to do so? Where do I go?