Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

** NEW! A Cottage For Christmas! NO CC PG 123** by TarynTempestwind

Comments

• rsedorothyrsedorothy Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited February 2014
    Taryn thank you for showing us around your wonderful house and gardens they are absolutely breath-taking. Rec'd. :thumbup:
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited February 2014
    Taryn, my dear! You raise the bar higher and higher with each of your creations.

DRF from me!

☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

Sue Pea
    h2xmsbl]
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited February 2014
    Rosebrook Estate is Gorgeous T!!!! :D Your landscaping is always so beautiful!
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited February 2014
    Thank you so much Romagi, SusieP, Christine, Lory, Nini, Dorothy, and AsmodeusesWife! thanks so much for leaving me notes! I so appreciate them!
  • evclm6evclm6 Posts: 458 Member
    edited February 2014
    Rosebrook Estate is an amazingly beautiful home. I have recommended this estate and will be downloading it. You really are a very talented builder.
  • crs9900crs9900 Posts: 711 Member
    edited February 2014
    What a grand estate :shock:
    The detail and décor is wonderful :D
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited February 2014
    Rosebrook Estates is a very nice home! :) Great exterior of it ! Very nice outdoors areas.! The bridge is pretty. It looks great how you have done the playground set. The pool area with the surrounding flowers is very nice! Great design of the house with all the various types of rooms to suit the various types of family members/servants who will live there. Very nice furnishing of all the interior rooms and areas of the home! It is very highly detailed! There is so much great mooing work! There are many great features in the home in each and every room! The twin staircases at the front entrance to the house looks great! The upstairs fountain looks great! Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen.! Nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The school room looks great. Great cold cellar. The colours and patterns that you have used through the home are very nice . Very nice designing,, building and furnishing of each area and room of the build, exterior and outdoors! :) it is very special and nice home!
  • DataHeadDataHead Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited February 2014
    GAH! TARYN!!! I would tell you each and every little thing that is spectacular about this house, but that would simply take too long. :mrgreen: I do especially like all the water fixtures in the back!

AMAZING job Taryn!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited February 2014
    Thank you so much Data, Rose, CRS and evclm6! Thank you for such nice, encouraging notes!
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited February 2014
    WOW, I think I could look at the pics 1,000 times and not find all of the amazing details that have gone into this masterpiece. You had me drooling at the first screenshot, then I saw the interior and fell in love all over again. GORGEOUS!
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited February 2014
    Another absolute stunner! Rec'd and made a favourite.

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited February 2014
    Very very beautiful creation Miss T. Rec'd for you my dear..
    edited February 2014
    Thank you so much Itsy, Bree and Sticks!
  • CharicharnCharicharn Posts: 1,612 Member
    edited February 2014
    Hello

WOW!! absolutely beautiful!! You have done an amazing job :) So you don't mind if we use your build for ideas? :D

chari
  • wrightrnwrightrn Posts: 284 Member
    edited February 2014
    Your Rosebrook Estate is exceptionally beautiful. I thoroughly enjoyed looking at all of the photos. You have such an amazing talent :-)
  • SeriphinaFyieSeriphinaFyie Posts: 3,506 Member
    edited February 2014
    Beautiful! You get so much detail into your builds, it's breathtaking!

I especially love your tea set ;)
    Screenshot-143_zps2d42ab76.jpg
    edited February 2014
    Thank you Chari and Seriphina and wrightrn!

And of course you may find some new ideas from this build, Chari! Happy MOOing!
  • will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited February 2014
    Taryn, it's spectacular!

I think you tied a lot of styles together really well! At a first glance I almost didn't really think it was in Dragon Valley!

Rec'd and faved! :wink:
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    edited February 2014
    Rosebrook Estate is lovely! It has such a charming, fairy-tale like appeal to it.I really like the exterior color you chose.I adore the bridge also.Wonderful job! :mrgreen:
  • Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited February 2014
    Holy F- Taryn, Epic much?! Now I'm torn between you and Illuse for my request for a houseboat. :/
  • socalkdlsocalkdl Posts: 1,636 Member
    edited February 2014
    Taryn, my jaw hurts from where it hit the floor! I am a big fan of Gothic Revival and you've hit it out of the park! Beautiful job and the landscaping matches the splendor of the house as well. Love your choice of rough stone and quoins on the edges...very Gothic Revival. The ornate bargeboards from Midnight Hollow are put to good use here on the ends of the eaves as well. Your roof-line really exemplifies the shape of a large Victorian. The amount of time you must have spent on this build really pays off. Very nice...DRF'd. Makes me want to recreate my Gothique Mansion that I have lost twice, first to a game patch that glitched my first lot, and the second time to a major game crash where I lost a half dozen in work builds, including another Gothique mansion about the size of this one, (fortunately not fully decorated, or I would have really been bummed).
    Keep up the amazing work,
    Kirk
    edited February 2014
    Awww..thank you guys so much! Socalkdl and Cynth, your opening comments made me laugh!

Thank you Will and SpringFairy!

Cynth, I have to confess, building houses is playing for me and I've never made a houseboat, and only tried playing one for about 15 minutes before I had to stop and completely redecorate it! I am not sure I'd be a good candidate or building one. No experience! Oh, and those 15 minutes have amounted to the total time I spent in Island Paradice! I do like the build items that came with it though! Heh...I haven't even played University....I bought it for the double-hung windows and the wall treatments! Hah!

This house took about 3 weeks to build and I very much enjoyed it.

Thanks again! Your comments make my day!

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited February 2014
    Another Taryn masterpiece! :D:D LOVE that architecture and landscaping! So many lovely details! I do not know where to start! :mrgreen: The carport, the pool, the swing area, the gazebo, the greenhouse, the pond area, the grand stairway inside, the grand breakfast room, the gorgeous kitchen - everything looks perfect! Already recommended and added to my favourites. Brilliant job Taryn! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited February 2014
    Your estate is a darn fine creation, Taryn! Love it and rec'd yesterday, so it's nice to see more pic's on the thread. Can I say, the garage is a VERY nice touch to the whole place. Great work :lol:
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited February 2014
    Taryn this is a stunning build Just gorgeous everywhere I look. :D:D I love the warm honey colour of the exterior surrounded by such a beautiful garden. Moving in next week Hope you don't mind. :lol: Rec'd and favoured. Hugs Folly