Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lost In Wonderland | A Rainbowcy | IMPORTANT UPDATE | NEW THREAD | I'M COMING BACK?

Comments

• vms487vms487 Posts: 310 New Member
    edited December 2013
    Well kids, the inevitable has happened.

My simming computer won't run sims anymore.

I'm going to look into the problem when I have more time, but right now I'm hoping HP fixes my laptop quickly so I can transfer all of my games onto there and move my saves over as well. I don't know why it quit working, but it has all of a sudden. It might be do to some corrupt mods and or files, but as of right now I don't know. I'm sorry I've been away. There's just been a lot stuff on my plate lately. The next chapter is fully written- I just need the pictures. I can't get them.

I am terrible sorry for the unexpected hiatus. I do this way too often to you guys.

Again, I am so sorry. Please bare with me. I'm trying, I promise. I love writing this and I don't want to stop, and your support really helps with that.

Sorry guys.

-Haley

*fingers crossed* Good luck with everything! :D
  • Babygirl80PlyrBabygirl80Plyr Posts: 1,493 Member
    edited December 2013
    edited December 2013
    _sims_Yimi wrote:
    Aw, I see >.< Don't worry, Haley, you can't help it after all. Let's hope moving your files to another PC will solve the problem. :shock:

Oh goodness I hope my laptop gets here soon. My desktop sounds like death and I really need to move the files soon...
    shogunfish wrote:
    That really sucks. :[ Fingers crossed that moving the files will work.
    The amount of finger crossing needed is uncanny :?
    vms487 wrote:

*fingers crossed* Good luck with everything! :D

Thank youuuu.xx
  • shogunfishshogunfish Posts: 10,167 Member
    edited December 2013
    ;____________;

Ahhhhhhhhhh why? Why do you hurt us like this? I went in expecting something fluffy for a Christmas special! But instead I got pain!

Well, heart-breakage aside, it was really good, and I did like it. ^__^
    tumblr_mvnzkbN6yD1ric1guo1_1280.png
    edited December 2013
    shogunfish wrote:
    ;____________;

Ahhhhhhhhhh why? Why do you hurt us like this? I went in expecting something fluffy for a Christmas special! But instead I got pain!

Well, heart-breakage aside, it was really good, and I did like it. ^__^

I always manage to kill someone off for a special ;)
    Thank youuu <3
  • vms487vms487 Posts: 310 New Member
    edited January 2014
    Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I just read the Christmas special! aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh feelings!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    edited February 2014
    New chapter out.
    I also apologize for my absence. BUT- I did get my game working again ^-^
    edited February 2014
    vms487 wrote:
    Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I just read the Christmas special! aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh feelings!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    I am dreadfully sorry :(
    edited February 2014
    Bump before bed :)
    edited February 2014
    edited February 2014
    I'm glad you're back, and sorry about your computer! I can't even imagine having to go through and redo everything. >__<

Y'know, it didn't like Ace at first. Like. At all. But he's growing on me. Actually, he's past growing on me. I like him a lot now.

But ugh, Luella. ;___; No!
    edited February 2014
    shogunfish wrote:
    I'm glad you're back, and sorry about your computer! I can't even imagine having to go through and redo everything. >__<

Y'know, it didn't like Ace at first. Like. At all. But he's growing on me. Actually, he's past growing on me. I like him a lot now.

But ugh, Luella. ;___; No!

DUDE IT WAS SO HARD 🐸🐸🐸🐸.

Ace is Ace and I love me some Ace.
    And oh my gosh I am so sorry to hurt you with the Luella-ness :(
    edited February 2014
    New update here.
    edited February 2014
    They're so adorable! I can't even handle it! Like, so cute. Soooooo cute.
    edited February 2014
    shogunfish wrote:
    They're so adorable! I can't even handle it! Like, so cute. Soooooo cute.
    6935954.gif
    I've been waiting to present them as a couple for sooooo long it's not even funny :o Like I wanted to in like chapter six and then I was kinda like... wait... plot... >__<
  • french_vanilla13french_vanilla13 Posts: 586 Member
    edited February 2014
    I just found your legacy and I love it. I absolutely fell in love with Alyss and I'm so happy that she was able to be with her one true love. Her triangle vaguely reminds me of my own lol. I can't believe Marina did all of that though! What a spiteful witch! And then Peter married her?!? Man I flipped out.

Marina though, I kind of loved/hated her. I absolutely do not like Tweedle though and I was so happy that Absolum was chosen as the heir. I loved Pacific Sky and I was so upset when he died.

I'm halfway through Absolum's legacy and let's just say wow! I can't believe that he's done all that! I love Nighty though and I wish he had of never kissed Poppy, I really didn't like Poppy either. Daniella is ok, but I just met her, so I guess I'll see if she grows on me or not.

I do absolutely love your story though!
    polariod_1

edited February 2014
    I just found your legacy and I love it. I absolutely fell in love with Alyss and I'm so happy that she was able to be with her one true love. Her triangle vaguely reminds me of my own lol. I can't believe Marina did all of that though! What a spiteful witch! And then Peter married her?!? Man I flipped out.

Marina though, I kind of loved/hated her. I absolutely do not like Tweedle though and I was so happy that Absolum was chosen as the heir. I loved Pacific Sky and I was so upset when he died.

I'm halfway through Absolum's legacy and let's just say wow! I can't believe that he's done all that! I love Nighty though and I wish he had of never kissed Poppy, I really didn't like Poppy either. Daniella is ok, but I just met her, so I guess I'll see if she grows on me or not.

I do absolutely love your story though!

Aww babe this made my night :) Thank you so much <3
  • melodicspike21melodicspike21 Posts: 24,180 Member
    edited February 2014
    (Okay so I'm commenting on both the special and the last chapter)
    WHERE DO I START

I can't believe you did that ;__; everything that could have went wrong WENT WRONG.
    I feel so bad for Melodic. I just. Wow. That was just. No. You shouldn't be allowed to do that.
    (excellently written though, as always)

BUT
    The Valentine's Day special was super duper cute!!! ^-^ I couldn't help but squeal a little. You're not forgiven though.
    X4pxyAv.png
    edited February 2014
    (Okay so I'm commenting on both the special and the last chapter)
    WHERE DO I START

I can't believe you did that ;__; everything that could have went wrong WENT WRONG.
    I feel so bad for Melodic. I just. Wow. That was just. No. You shouldn't be allowed to do that.
    (excellently written though, as always)

BUT
    The Valentine's Day special was super duper cute!!! ^-^ I couldn't help but squeal a little. You're not forgiven though.

I'M SO SORRY MEL
    PLEASE DON'T HURT ME

thanks for the compliments though :oops:
    edited February 2014
    Awww, that was cute. <3

I don't blame you for hating Valentine's Day, though. -__- it kinds sucks.
    edited February 2014
    shogunfish wrote:
    Awww, that was cute. <3

I don't blame you for hating Valentine's Day, though. -__- it kinds sucks.

Awww thank you :)<3

Ehhh, this Valentine's Day was particularly hard for me just because of my crazy ex boyfriend and all that jazz. My friends took me out on a therapeutic shopping trip though so I suppose it wasn't THAT bad. That's a lie. Yes it was. Screw this holiday.

Thank you, Sho <3
  • GlaceonGirlGlaceonGirl Posts: 135 New Member
    edited February 2014
    So I started reading this last night and I just finished reading all of it. I LOVE the story so far! I can't wait to read the future chapters and generations!
    edited February 2014
    So I started reading this last night and I just finished reading all of it. I LOVE the story so far! I can't wait to read the future chapters and generations!

First: Welcome! I'm happy to see you! :mrgreen:

Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy the future chapters I put out, it means the world to me that you enjoy my writing :oops: :)
    edited February 2014
    My school just had it's eleventh snow day today.

Ohio weather rocks.